Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since the family is new to the neighborhood, could the abductors thought they were targeting the previous occupants??

Since the family is new to the neighborhood, could the abductors thought they were targeting the previous occupants??

That is possible. Notice how all of the homes in that neighborhood look very similar. Doesn't seem like the thieves/abductors randomly picked that home. They could have been hired to target the previous owners. But I am also wondering if the father of the children is still in their lives. LE is probably checking out all possibilities.

AYVANI PEREZ, Age Now: 14, Missing: 09/17/2013. Missing From ELLENWOOD, GA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Clayton County Police Department (Georgia) 1-770-477-3648.

More...

This seems like a really strange abduction.

They could have gone to the wrong street/address. There are 4 streets with Brookgate: Brookgate Dr., Brookgate Way, Brookgate Cross, Brookgate Cir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-familys-home-mother-valuables-robbers.html

"'She did not have any money and jewelry so they shot the dog and kidnapped the 14-year-old,' Clayton County police spokesman Phong Nguyen told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The thieves pried open a back door in order to enter the home and were apparently total strangers to family.

'It didn’t appear that they knew each other,' he said. 'They just moved in about a month ago.'

The abductors escaped with Perez in a gray Dodge and were described as wearing dark clothing. No other details were available."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-mother-valuables-robbers.html#ixzz2fA6wyqJ6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Duffie Dixon 11Alive ‏@DuffieDixon 5m
Sketch of 1 of 2 suspects in abduction of Ayvani Hope Perez

BUX3u5aCUAAz0cg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/379982128793935873

This one could use a little more attention and maybe put in the missing persons forum.

Clayton County police spokesman Phong Nguyen told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the suspects pried open a back door of the home about 2:15 a.m.He said the mother tried to hide her two children, but the gunmen found the family, along with the family’s dog, and demanded money and jewelry.“She did not have any money and jewelry so they shot the dog and kidnapped the 14-year-old,” Nguyen said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/

NCMC1222912c1.jpg

Case Type: Non Family Abduction
DOB: Mar 22, 1999 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 17, 2013 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 14 Height: 4'9" (145 cm)
Missing City: ELLENWOOD Weight: 93 lbs (42 kg)
Missing State : GA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1222912
Circumstances: Ayvani was allegedly abducted from her home by two unknown males. She was last seen wearing blue and grey Star Wars pajama bottoms and a grey superhero shirt.

Those are very detailed sketches! I hope someone recognizes these monsters.

LE is doing a great job. Real quick getting these composites out real fast!

:please: Praying she is found safe. :please:

Excellent composites! I sure hope that they are flooded on national news, I have not seen them except for here. Someone needs to get on this so that NATIONALLY their faces are plastered over the airwaves. What a terrifying case and story; with a horrific outcome already for the families dog!!

I saw it on the MSN home page and then immediately came here.

Wow, those are some detailed sketches. Hope they drop her off somewhere unharmed.

If they were after cash and jewelery, why take the girl?

I am so sad for her mother. To try and hide your most important valuables, your children, and have them discovered. Then to have one of them taken right from your arms. I can only imagine that her other child was younger or a boy, for some reason not what they wanted, and she held tight to that child but was desperately trying to keep hold of Ayvani. I have two children, and I just can not imagine having one leave with two criminals in the night! And to shoot the poor dog, who she also tried to hide, showing they feel that the dog is also an important family member. I am just so sad for them today. As a mom this story hits so close to the heart. I am praying she is found safe. Hopefully with their composites out there they will let her go.

Imo, the suspects will have prior convictions/rap sheet and will be identified and apprehended by law enforcement within 24 hours, due to public awareness, imo.. The local & national MS Media is carrying the Amber/ Levi's Call. Praying that the Ayvani Hope Perez abduction turns out as well as the Hannah Anderson(CA) abduction, and is also found safe..

Le should speak with her friends to see if any of these two were lurking around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back