Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wasn't able to look earlier when someone posted the FB link to Wildrego Jackson.

There is nothing there now. Just a Pix of one friend. Wonder who pulled it (FBI) ? or was there pix there earlier?

Only one friend on it when I looked as soon as it was posted here. Poor fella... just one friend... :facepalm:

I have yet to see any link to info from LE stating that the men in the sketches are not real. Everything I've read says that those two are still at large. I'm afraid the this speculation is going to be confused with facts. If there is a link to this info, someone needs to post it, otherwise we need to be clear that it is only speculation.

MOO

Absolute speculation on my part.

Do we know what the two in custody have been charged or will be charged with?

I have yet to see any link to info from LE stating that the men in the sketches are not real. Everything I've read says that those two are still at large. I'm afraid the this speculation is going to be confused with facts. If there is a link to this info, someone needs to post it, otherwise we need to be clear that it is only speculation.

MOO

Good point. This case is confusing enough. Also note that an FBI agent said the two men were still at large during the press conference earlier today.

I was here earlier this morning and just returned....so I missed the fact that its speculation regarding the two men in the sketches. Sorry about that. But doesn't anyone think it odd that we have 2 other men in custody...other than the men in the sketches? So we have at least 4 individuals involved in this crime where $10,000 was being sought for kidnapping ransom? What were they planning to do with their return, buy a happy meal?

Sorry all, I didn't mean to start rumours - tried to make it clear that it was just something I was wondering about as a possibility. I did see that LE are still searching for them, but that doesn't preclude my wonderings, if that makes sense.

Sooooo glad Ayvani was let go. I was just sick about this little girl and worried that it would end differently.

Good point. This case is confusing enough. Also note that an FBI agent said the two men were still at large during the press conference earlier today.

Its probably not nearly as confusing from the police point of view. But they gave out next to no information in that press conference so that it left everyone, including the reporters, pretty baffled. Makes you wonder why the even both to have those press conference rather than just issue a press release. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a few people wanting to get their faces on TV.

I got distracted playing GTA, I feel like I'm still playing it. 2 perps in custody, but not the ones from the sketches, they are still at large, that's if they exist, and there may be more suspects too. Colour me confused.

I was here earlier this morning and just returned....so I missed the fact that its speculation regarding the two men in the sketches. Sorry about that. But doesn't anyone think it odd that we have 2 other men in custody...other than the men in the sketches? So we have at least 4 individuals involved in this crime where $10,000 was being sought for kidnapping ransom? What were they planning to do with their return, buy a happy meal?

I wonder if the original plan involved the two intruders that we have sketches of and as the incident developed, the two that are in custody became involved. Could be a reason why the $10,000 turned into the $100,000 demand this morning? More people involved...more people to pay off so the amount rose.

They were just talking about this on HLN, and one reporter said it was odd for the Mom to be functioning enough and have the foresight, that early in the AM to know to try to hide the kids, as if she had prior knowledge that someone was or might show up.

Sure makes me wonder just what this whole thing really is. Considering the situation, maybe the kids best go live with Dad. IMO staying there is a danger.

That idea sounds extremely silly to me. If mom had any foresight, why would she keep children at home? Hiding them in the closet obviously was not effective.

I wonder if the original plan involved the two intruders that we have sketches of and as the incident developed, the two that are in custody became involved. Could be a reason why the $10,000 turned into the $100,000 demand this morning? More people involved...more people to pay off so the amount rose.

I am thinking more people were in on it from the beginning. I believe the house was targeted. Maybe they were expecting to find something but when they didn't, they took the girl instead.

ELLENWOOD, Ga. -- 11Alive News has learned that one of the suspects arrested in connection with the kidnapping of 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez was arrested in February 2012 along with Ayvani's mother, Maria Magdalena Corral.

The suspect, who the FBI identified as 40-year-old Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez, is also known as Juan Alberto Contreras-Ramirez, according to sources with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...uspects?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Per 4pm news on WSB (Channel 2 for locals)...

Ayvani was found IN A HOME in Conyers!!!!!!! Since Jackson was picked up exiting Court (and is formally charged with kidnapping for openers), can't help thinking that Mom's (former??) drug trafficking pal who is only being held on Immigration charges right now may have lived there/found there with her...things that make you go "hmmmm"...as the crow flies, Conyers (Rockdale County) is less than 20 miles north of BOTH Ellenwood (Clayton County) and Stockbridge (Henry County).

And while no indication right now that there is any connection between the cases...there is HUGE manhunt on the ground and in the air for 2 African American males - in CONYERS - who attempted an armed robbery shortly after Ayvani was found...hmmmmm, again!!

Will post more details as I hear any further information...any speculations or analysis in this post are IMHO, JMO and any and all further required disclaimers,

Westie Mom

Yea, I have no idea where the info that she was walking came from. During the press-conference it was said she was found through feet on the ground and hard work.
Seems like if she was simply let go than she wouldn't have been found through hard work.

While I think in general that drug dealing is, to put it lightly, not an ideal occupation for a parent, for a lot of people your kids are still your kids, and she could've been a great mom in spite of anything else.

Not saying I won't feel very angry if it turns out she's in some way related to this happening to this poor girl, but I can imagine her being destroyed by it, the same way anyone would if something happened to their child - and even more so if they were at fault in some way.

Also, while there are pointers to the contrary, the charges against her were dropped, and it's possible that she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe this is more about people making sure someone who knows something doesn't tell anyone about it. Not saying it is, just that it could be.

ELLENWOOD, Ga. -- 11Alive News has learned that one of the suspects arrested in connection with the kidnapping of 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez was arrested in February 2012 along with Ayvani's mother, Maria Magdalena Corral.

The suspect, who the FBI identified as 40-year-old Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez, is also known as Juan Alberto Contreras-Ramirez, according to sources with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...uspects?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks Peachy! I hope the news is reporting accurately. It seemed like the two names were close enough that they could be the same person. I tried searching the Immigration Detainee Locator under both names and didn't find anything. Has anybody else tried this search? https://locator.ice.gov/odls/homePage.do

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back