GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSB TV live- reports Bobbi Kristina without oxygen 5-8 min.

The Incident Report was linked via MyFoxAtlanta:

e95217881416022d7a0c90325868ada2.jpg

01db766b2f929a94455e826b014843e4.jpg

via
http://ftpcontent3.worldnow.com/waga/documents/BobbiKristinaReport.pdf

:(
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The friend with nick is a tree climber, interesting.

Why is that interesting? Sounds like he was a friend who did tree work??

Tree climber is a category of pay rate on my landscaper's bills. They make pretty good money. ;-)

More significantly, there is no employment shown for Nick - could simply be an oversight/omission in haste, I suppose.

~jmo~

ETA to correct

Yes, they are basically tree cutters. All tree cutters don't have the skills or comfort with heights to climb, so a climber would say that's what he was. My son worked in Atlanta for a different company. Goodness he could scale a tree in no time. I couldn't even look.
HE WAS UP THERE!!!
1a31137106f36b4ce4d5083f9fb8533c.jpg

*I took the picture of the tree it's just for reference as to it's height. Someone else took the picture when he was in it.
I just thought that job made me nervous! Now he works for the power co. repairing lines... A good skill to have I guess, he's gotten some nice shots of the lake!
ETA: yes, good $$

I have a friend who was a tree climber. It was unbelievable what he did. I could not watch.

I just don't see how it plays into what happened to Bobbi.

Some improvement, and some response to stimuli according to this article just posted at TMZ:

Sources connected to the Houston family tell TMZ ... doctors were testing BK's brain reaction to different stimuli, and saw "minimal response" during one of the tests. We're told doctors view this as a very slight improvement -- but it's enough to delay any immediate discussion of turning off life support.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/bobbi-kristina-life-support-family-gathers-hospital/

That 'source' would be Pat right? So much for the privacy Bobby Brown asked for.
Bobby Brown actually expected there would be privacy? BK has not had privacy since the day she was born and he was part of that.

I have a friend who was a tree climber. It was unbelievable what he did. I could not watch.

I just don't see how it plays into what happened to Bobbi.
People are questioning what the heck a "tree climber" is. Thinking of a "tree hugger" I think! Lol
I don't think it has anything to do with anything. Just a lot of people thinking huh??? What???

Bobby Brown actually expected there would be privacy? BK has not had privacy since the day she was born and he was part of that.

I think that everyone deserves privacy in a moment like this. It is one thing when an exwife dies.. another thing when your child is fighting her her life.

I don't see how this man's job plays into anything with this situation. I am confused. Who was actually with her in the house when this happened? Did the two men come AFTER or were they there before?

Could be he was just out meeting a friend for a bagel?? I just don't see anything about the friend yet...

I have to wonder about drugs and alcohol..

He does tree service. What I find interesting is there were 12 officers for this call or am I mistaken??? WTH???

It could be that there were 2 to a car, and that they were worried about a crime scene.. I don't know...

Regarding the tree trimmer:

Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘fighting for her life’ as police reveal identity of mystery man in her apartment when she was found in bathtub
The grim news on Whitney Houston’s daughter comes as police release identity of the other man in the apartment when she was found unresponsive Saturday was her former flame, Nick Lomas.

BY CAITLIN NOLAN , CORKY SIEMASZKO NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, February 2, 2015, 4:14 PM

The incident report released by Roswell, Ga., police did not say what the 24-year-old Lomas, who works as a “tree climber,” was doing at the suburban Atlanta home where Brown lives.​

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-brown-fighting-life-family-article-1.2100856

Regarding the tree trimmer:

Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘fighting for her life’ as police reveal identity of mystery man in her apartment when she was found in bathtub
The grim news on Whitney Houston’s daughter comes as police release identity of the other man in the apartment when she was found unresponsive Saturday was her former flame, Nick Lomas.

BY CAITLIN NOLAN , CORKY SIEMASZKO NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, February 2, 2015, 4:14 PM[/]

The incident report released by Roswell, Ga., police did not say what the 24-year-old Lomas, who works as a “tree climber,” was doing at the suburban Atlanta home where Brown lives.​

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-brown-fighting-life-family-article-1.2100856

I am still not sure how this plays into anything. Sounds like nick was there too so seems on the up and up.

TMZ update:

Sources connected with the family tell us ... doctors performed tests Monday morning and determined the swelling on her brain has gone down. In addition, she has been able to "move her eyes" ... all important signs.

Perhaps most important ... we're told the oxygen levels in her brain have increased significantly -- 4 times better than Sunday.

But the family has been told ... because Bobbi Kristina was deprived of oxygen for anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes while she was submerged in a tub, doctors fear neurological damage.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/bobbi-kristina-update-doing-better-brain-damage-bathtub/

If it was just 2-5 she's in a much better position to recover somewhat .. we'll have to see, it sounds to me like there are dual sources to media ie Nick and Bobby + Lawyer giving one version, and Pat talking to reporters giving another (more hopeful) version.

TMZ update:

Sources connected with the family tell us ... doctors performed tests Monday morning and determined the swelling on her brain has gone down. In addition, she has been able to "move her eyes" ... all important signs.

Perhaps most important ... we're told the oxygen levels in her brain have increased significantly -- 4 times better than Sunday.

But the family has been told ... because Bobbi Kristina was deprived of oxygen for anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes while she was submerged in a tub, doctors fear neurological damage.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/bobbi-kristina-update-doing-better-brain-damage-bathtub/

:bump: the link:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/bobbi-kristina-up/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads