GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they know the time frame???

IDK, unless her husband/ EMS was able to revive her? However it was determined 5-8 minutes has to be a "best case" scenario estimation. it likely was much longer based on what little we know.

IMO

IDK, unless her husband/ EMS was able to revive her? However it was determined 5-8 minutes has to be a "best case" scenario estimation. it likely was much longer based on what little we know.

IMO

I meant how long would they know she was under the water. I don't see how they would not she was submerged for a certain amount of time. They got her back with CPR which means she was not breathing for some length of time. I just don't know how they can figure out how long that was unless they were in the room with her when she got in the tub to begin with?

Thanks Scarlett.....I have been wondering if this is a phenomenon of bathtub drowning.....an oval or large rectangle tub........both her and her mother were found face down.

Now....I looked on Trulia for property pics of similar town homes in Roswell Ga..........seems they do include a large whirlpool type tub.

Riverbend is a very exclusive community. It's situated on high land for the area, and many of the homes have an incredible view of the Atlanta landscape. Yes, the homes in this area have large whirlpool type tubs as standard :moo:

What was interesting is the address that Lomas gave. Another exclusive gated community about 2 miles from me. But listed owners do not have his last name, and cannot figure out the connection.,

I think it has to be much longer that she was not breathing. Figure, She is found, They start CPR I think at 911 instruction and then the paramedics take over and are doing cpr on route..

IT just seems longer to me. Even giving them really quick response time.

Some reports say she texted (edit typo) Gordon telling him she was going to harm herself. If true, I think they are going from his response time to the scene and the fact that upon his arrival, she had no heartbeat.
What I don't know is, how long in a drowning, does it take the heart to stop?
It's all just an educated guess isn't it?

I think it has to be much longer that she was not breathing. Figure, She is found, They start CPR I think at 911 instruction and then the paramedics take over and are doing cpr on route..

IT just seems longer to me. Even giving them really quick response time.

Right. That's why I was saying how could anyone know? Even if she called Nick before this episode (I'm calling it that for now), he would have had to have been literally next door for him to get there within 2-5 minutes... And If that was how long she was under. The only other scenario I see is if someone was there.............

Some reports say she tested Gordon telling him she was going v to harm herself. If true, I think they are going from his response time to the scene and the fact that upon his arrival, she had no heartbeat.
What I don't know is, how long in a drowning, does it take the heart to stop?
It's all just an educated guess isn't it?

I don't think she was testing because she is in a coma. At his arrival she is already clinically dead if she needs to be revived. So how long was that? Then EMTs working on her.. I am thinking it could have been at least 10 mins without oxygen...

I agree. Not a nurse but worked in Hospital and know the lingo well. The sad part is that someone can live in a vegetative state a long time. I hope and pray they will not do that to her if there is no hope. I would hate that.

OMG...this is so strange coming up on the first anniversary of my dad's passing...

Thanks Nurses for your in-put.

....after my dad's surgery didn't go well....the hospital called my mom and wanted to remove my father's hands....and told her he would never come home again...and they were not sure about his brain function...

We said...no....take the vent off.....done.

Agree with everyone, whatever the time frame that's being reported, it's a guesstimation.

Oh, unless the estimate is based on the state of her brain function (or lack there of)?

OMG...this is so strange coming up on the first anniversary of my dad's passing...

Thanks Nurses for your in-put.

....after my dad's surgery didn't go well....the hospital called my mom and wanted to remove my father's hands....and told her he would never come home again...and they were not sure about his brain function...

We said...no....take the vent off.....done.

It's a really tough decision, especially once someone has been put on a vent.

I meant how long would they know she was under the water. I don't see how they would not she was submerged for a certain amount of time. They got her back with CPR which means she was not breathing for some length of time. I just don't know how they can figure out how long that was unless they were in the room with her when she got in the tub to begin with?

timestamps in SMS messages?

That still would not tell how long she was underwater.

Well if a text message was sent from her phone a few minutes earlier it might narrow it down considerably assuming that they know when the husband got there and believe that she didn't text while unconscious in the tub.

Well if a text message was sent from her phone a few minutes earlier it might narrow it down considerably assuming that they know when the husband got there and believe that she didn't text while unconscious in the tub.

Do we know when her last text was? I just don't see the 2-5 min time frame without Oxygen. I think it was more.

Right but 2-5 minutes? So she texts him. At least a min or 30 sec for him to respond..... I'm saying he literally had to be next door or in very close proximity..... 2-5 minutes is not a long time....

Right but 2-5 minutes? So she texts him. At least a min or 30 sec for him to respond..... I'm saying he literally had to be next door or in very close proximity..... 2-5 minutes is not a long time....

Exactly. It does not seem possible that he would have been right there?? Do we know where he was when he last talked to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper