GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was some kind of attention seeking behavior she might have exchanged several messages with him while he was on the way and then attempted to drown herself when he was somewhere nearby

If it was some kind of attention seeking behavior she might have exchanged several messages with him while he was on the way and then attempted to drown herself when he was somewhere nearby

You can not drown yourself in a bathtub without intention to drown. If it was an act she would have held her breath and then come up. My guess is she was under the influence of something and passed out in the water. It was not a stunt. IT was either an accident or it was suicide.

You can not drown yourself in a bathtub without intention to drown. If it was an act she would have held her breath and then come up. My guess is she was under the influence of something and passed out in the water. It was not a stunt. IT was either an accident or it was suicide.

It's easy enough to inhale water.

I think there are lots of suicides and suicide attempts in which the intention to die may have been not quite clearly considered.

It's easy enough to inhale water.

But you can not voluntarily drown in a bathtub like that. If she was alert inhaling water would make her cough and sputter and she would sit up. If it was a stunt she would have been able to help herself. Something helped her drown. Drugs, alcohol, Something. She was out when she went under if not she would have reacted and sat up. Even falling asleep, AS I think a lot us have done, you slide down but then when the water gets in your face you wake up..

Yes. I feel it was suicide. She wanted to be with her mom... The same way her mom went. I do give PH some slack. I think she truly wanted good for BK, however, she was also blinded by fame. FGS nobody could sing like Whitney, and to encourage that girl to sing was .... almost evil She could never sing like her mom.... no matter how hard she tried....

But you can not voluntarily drown in a bathtub like that. If she was alert inhaling water would make her cough and sputter and she would sit up. If it was a stunt she would have been able to help herself. Something helped her drown. Drugs, alcohol, Something. She was out when she went under if not she would have reacted and sat up. Even falling asleep, AS I think a lot us have done, you slide down but then when the water gets in your face you wake up..

Actually people do drown themselves in bathtubs (but it's quite possible she might have been under the influence)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-C-sXUAggTemdPQ&bvm=bv.85076809,d.d24&cad=rja

I think it's HIGHLY likely she was well and truly under the influence, emotionally distraught, trying to manipulate Nick somewhat into coming over, and it was also a suicide attempt. Basically I think a whole lot of emotional distress combined into one tragic circumstance. Kind of like the death of Michael Hutchence, who basically died of drugs, alcohol and desperation.

I have not heard anything about marital troubles to think she would be so crazy in a moment to try and trick him into believing she was trying to hurt herself??

I think that this was either accidental or a true suicide attempt. If she wanted to do something that was just to jolt him there are things that are less likely to be fatal.. IMO.

A friend's 13 yr old drowned while huffing in a bath tub this summer. It's unknown if accident or giving up (she had tried before).

As a former B.Brown and New Edition fan back in the day I have to clear something up about the funeral. It was reported by both Bobby and the Houston family that it was security at the funeral who wouldn't let Bobby sit with his other children, so he left. He was not unwanted by the Houston family.

I am praying for BK and have faith she is going to make it out of this alive and well. Hopefully this incident turns out to be the best thing to ever happen to her.

My thoughts are with both the Houston and Brown families.

It's possible either way but if she alerted him to her intentions it seems likely it was meant to get his attention.

I guess the question is if she knew where he was and that he was coming. He was close enough to get to her early enough to do CPR and allow them to resuscitate her but she might have under-or overestimated either the time to die forever or the time he'd take to get to her or the time a person can spend under water and not be seriously brain damaged.

AC360 reports she opened and closed her eyes but remains on a ventilator. This is starting to sound like Jahi McMath, whose family misinterprets reflexes for purposeful movements.

This is a horribly sad situation and my thoughts go out to the family and to Bobbi Kristina. I truly hope she can recover from this.

Now please explain to me what good it does to discuss whether this was suicide or not, how it would occur, how long she was in the water, who was there, who the friends are, etc? Seriously, this does NO good at all. If the family wanted us to know, they would release the information. It isn't our business and this site isn't a tabloid.

It's possible either way but if she alerted him to her intentions it seems likely it was meant to get his attention.

I guess the question is if she knew where he was and that he was coming. He was close enough to get to her early enough to do CPR and allow them to resuscitate her but she might have under-or overestimated either the time to die forever or the time he'd take to get to her or the time a person can spend under water and not be seriously brain damaged.

I think this is implausible. That is a whole lot of if.

I stick to accident or suicide. Not a gimmick.

This is a horribly sad situation and my thoughts go out to the family and to Bobbi Kristina. I truly hope she can recover from this.

Now please explain to me what good it does to discuss whether this was suicide or not, how it would occur, how long she was in the water, who was there, who the friends are, etc? Seriously, this does NO good at all. If the family wanted us to know, they would release the information. It isn't our business and this site isn't a tabloid.

That is kind of what we do here. :) Look at what we know and try and fit the pieces together with new facts that come into play.

AC360 reports she opened and closed her eyes but remains on a ventilator. This is starting to sound like Jahi McMath, whose family misinterprets reflexes for purposeful movements.
Ugghh that is one seriously messed up case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper