GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very much like what the Houston family did with Bobby Brown during the WH viewing. I'll never forget reading how Bobby went to the service and the family wouldn't allow him to go near Bobbi Kristina.
I know he had his issues with WH, but come on that wasn't the time to keep him away from his daughter.
I've always had a soft spot for Bobby Brown after that episode and he must be having a very difficult time right now.
Sad that for some it is more about power than doing the right thing for those they say they care about.

actually Krissie wasn't even at the funeral yet when Bobby was asked to leave. She was still in a car on her way there ... Bobby stated this himself publicly or in a docu-series, I forget where

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-29...father-Bobby-family-lead-prayers-bedside.html

"'significant brain injuries"'

Apologies if this has been linked already.

Does this mean injuries as in falling and hitting your head ? Or was she maybe pushed ?

So young and she seemed like she was struggling with issues. But that is from what is put out in the msm ; sometimes the truth is nothing like that , so who knows ?
:moo:

Thoughts go out to her family. :(

if it was a fall, it would likely say 'head' injuries ... when it's a 'brain' injury, that normally indicates an 'internal' injury

I'm so sad right now

actually Krissie wasn't even at the funeral yet when Bobby was asked to leave. She was still in a car on her way there ... Bobby stated this himself publicly or in a docu-series, I forget where

Wait...are we talking about a viewing (was there one) or the funeral service?

If there was a viewing, what happened there?

I join with others who are feeling sad and have been since Saturday's tragic news.

~jmo~

Revealed: Friend of Bobbi Kristina present when she was found unconscious in the bath has a history of arrests including for possession of prescription drugs last month

This story appears to be updated. Links at bottom were inserted when I selected this quoted text:

Lomas and Bobby Kristina's husband, Nick Gordon have been friends for the past two years. His 18-year-old girlfriend Danyela Bradley had also become a close friend of Bobbi Kristina.
Lomas was at the couple’s Roswell, Georgia home on Saturday morning when Gordon found his wife unconscious in the bath tub and called 911.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-prescription-drugs-month.html#ixzz3QfIYLfDM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A fifth suspect, 21-year-old Maxwell Byron Lomas of Roswell, remains in custody.

His bond has also been set at $15,200.

http://www.dawsonnews.com/archives/7065/

http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Maxwell_Lomas_10850612/

This is misleading. These articles are years old. He's not currently in custody, just to clarify.

With this new info. that drugs were found in the home, if that's true, I believe this was a suicide attempt :(. Poor girl. I hope she gets her peace, whatever form that might be.

This is misleading. These articles are years old. He's not currently in custody, just to clarify.

With this new info. that drugs were found in the home, if that's true, I believe this was a suicide attempt :(. Poor girl. I hope she gets her peace, whatever form that might be.

I know just wanting to point out that the tree climber is not a choir boy. I knew that but I want others to know.

Sorry didn't mean to mislead, but It is him, the tree climber. And he was just arrested jan 15 iirc.
http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Maxwell_Lomas_20511856/

Her source said that Bobbi Kristina’s immediate family, including Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law and best friend, Pat Houston, are in an area separate from other loved ones.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bobbi-kristina-brown-life-support-family-deciding-/nj3XP/

Within the next few days, her family will make the difficult decision to take her off life support.

Lomas made the call to 911 on Saturday. He is currently facing drug charges from an arrest last month. His lawyer declined an interview.

Bobbi Kristina -- Family Says Cops Found Drugs in House

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believed from the beginning Bobbi Kristina ended up face down in a bathtub as a result of drugs.

As for why cops didn't find anything during the first search ... we're told they were only looking for items that were "out in the open." Law enforcement tells us the second search was more thorough.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/03/bobbi-kristina-drugs-found-bathtub-home-cops/#ixzz3QgeVKsHA

Bobbi Kristina -- Family Says Cops Found Drugs in House

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believed from the beginning Bobbi Kristina ended up face down in a bathtub as a result of drugs.

As for why cops didn't find anything during the first search ... we're told they were only looking for items that were "out in the open." Law enforcement tells us the second search was more thorough.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/03/bobbi-kristina-drugs-found-bathtub-home-cops/#ixzz3QgeVKsHA

Sadly I believe this. It works with the way she was found. So if no drugs are out in the open it means that she either took them somewhere and put them away waiting for them to work or that someone hid them before police arrived.

Her source said that Bobbi Kristina’s immediate family, including Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law and best friend, Pat Houston, are in an area separate from other loved ones.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bobbi-kristina-brown-life-support-family-deciding-/nj3XP/

Within the next few days, her family will make the difficult decision to take her off life support.

Lomas made the call to 911 on Saturday. He is currently facing drug charges from an arrest last month. His lawyer declined an interview.

That is interesting. The only one that can make the decision now is her husband.

As a mom who is very close to my 20 year old daughter, this just breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Bobbi Kristina. It seems like she never recovered from the loss of her mom. I almost have to think this is a suicide attempt, that will likely be successful. I think she may have taken drugs, then gotten into the bathtub so when she went unconscious, she would drown in the water.

I know she is a legal adult and all, but my own daughter just said to me last week, "Mom, I need to talk to someone I know I can trust, and that's you." It wasn't about anything that was a huge problem. But at her age, it seemed huge.

I did not have that with my own mother, so I really feel the closeness with my daughter. I worry about what would happen to her if something should happen to me. And I'm a mom who has also worked hard to make sure she knows how to be self-sufficient. I don't know if Whitney and BK ever talked about mortality.

'
I have been here since the whole Casey Anthony fiasco and in the case of missing people and crimes, I understand this but in this case, how does it help the situation?

As a mom who is very close to my 20 year old daughter, this just breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Bobbi Kristina. It seems like she never recovered from the loss of her mom. I almost have to think this is a suicide attempt, that will likely be successful. I think she may have taken drugs, then gotten into the bathtub so when she went unconscious, she would drown in the water.

I know she is a legal adult and all, but my own daughter just said to me last week, "Mom, I need to talk to someone I know I can trust, and that's you." It wasn't about anything that was a huge problem. But at her age, it seemed huge.

I did not have that with my own mother, so I really feel the closeness with my daughter. I worry about what would happen to her if something should happen to me. And I'm a mom who has also worked hard to make sure she knows how to be self-sufficient. I don't know if Whitney and BK ever talked about mortality.

I am the mother of a 22 yr old college student and while he is "grown up " in so many ways he is not grown up and I worry what would happen to him if I were suddenly gone .... My ex-husband, his father has addiction issues, hence the divorce. My son , as a young child had many illnesses and surgeries and in some ways this held him back...he is now a college student with a full- time job where he is an assistant manager and I have seen much growth in the past year, but in so many ways he is a babe in the woods. God bless Bobbi Kristina .I don't see a good ending in all of this .

I think today will be an important day. It has been 72 hours since the event and they will test and learn more.

I really believe that they would have taken her out of the coma sooner if vital signs showed improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper