GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about the funeral. I think that it is what it is. And I believe that the way he explained it makes sense. He wanted to sit with his kids in the row that was set aside for him but that the kids were asked to sit somewhere else possible to make room for more family and he did not want to leave his kids alone. They loved her too.

I think he did a good thing by leaving.

Who cares about the funeral. I think that it is what it is. And I believe that the way he explained it makes sense. He wanted to sit with his kids in the row that was set aside for him but that the kids were asked to sit somewhere else possible to make room for more family and he did not want to leave his kids alone. They loved her too.

I think he did a good thing by leaving.

All in the past. I agree. Just wanted to be clear with CoolJ that my memory of events wasn't from a TMZ story...although they often get it right. IMO

I can't seem to copy and paste right now from the TMZ article but in addition to further info regarding the friend drugging his girlfriend, it says that a second more thorough search of the home did find drugs.

What a guy. :rolleyes: :tsktsk:

Bobbi Kristina -- Friend Who Rescued Her Allegedly Drugged His Girlfriend

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/03/bobbi...girlfriend-alleged-drug-dealer/#ixzz3Qhhw3uRe

From your link:

(snip)

The friend who helped Bobbi Kristina's husband revive her allegedly forcibly drugged his girlfriend weeks before so she wouldn't run away.
Max Lomas was arrested January 14th after the girlfriend's family called cops and said they believed he was holding Danyela Bradley against her will and drugging her so she would stay. Cops responded but the girl said she was fine and not being forcibly held.
But cops found weed and a gun and arrested him for possession of a firearm during commission of a felony.

(snip)
And he was also busted for illegal Xanax. Cops found a stash of drugs, including 5.2 ounces of weed, 2 marijuana grinders, a digital scale and 1,000 Ziploc bags.

(Snip)
It's an interesting turn if cops are right and Lomas was dealing drugs.

:notgood:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I feel it was suicide. She wanted to be with her mom... The same way her mom went. I do give PH some slack. I think she truly wanted good for BK, however, she was also blinded by fame. FGS nobody could sing like Whitney, and to encourage that girl to sing was .... almost evil She could never sing like her mom.... no matter how hard she tried....

Hi my WS friends! I'm a couple pages behind but I completely agree with you. Whitney was one of a kind. So incredibly talented. Add to that her absolutely beauty and I believe Krissy couldn't measure up to that (not saying Whitney ever wanted that for her). But to have a mother that beautiful, talented, graceful, tormented, etc., would not be easy. Not with all the $$$ in the world.

Prayers to all of the Houston and Brown families. I feel so bad for Cissy.

All in the past. I agree. Just wanted to be clear with CoolJ that my memory of events wasn't from a TMZ story...although they often get it right. IMO

Yea, really it's not a big deal in light of the current issue. Like most celebrity gossip, we will never know the whole truth. I just wanted to show that he is now saying there is no bad blood between families.
Funny though that most MSM seems to be getting their reports from TMZ with regard to this KB issue.

From your link:

(snip)

The friend who helped Bobbi Kristina's husband revive her allegedly forcibly drugged his girlfriend weeks before so she wouldn't run away.
Max Lomas was arrested January 14th after the girlfriend's family called cops and said they believed he was holding Danyela Bradley against her will and drugging her so she would stay. Cops responded but the girl said she was fine and not being forcibly held.
But cops found weed and a gun and arrested him for possession of a firearm during commission of a felony.

(snip)
And he was also busted for illegal Xanax. Cops found a stash of drugs, including 5.2 ounces of weed, 2 marijuana grinders, a digital scale and 1,000 Ziploc bags.

(Snip)
It's an interesting turn if cops are right and Lomas was dealing drugs.

:notgood:

1,000 zip lock bags, sounds like a dealer to me. Where did I read or hear that KB and WH shared the same drug dealer?

Yea, really it's not a big deal in light of the current issue. Like most celebrity gossip, we will never know the whole truth. I just wanted to show that he is now saying there is no bad blood between families.
Funny though that most MSM seems to be getting their reports from TMZ with regard to this KB issue.

1,000 zip lock bags, sounds like a dealer to me. Where did I read or hear that KB and WH shared the same drug dealer?

BBM
I'm trying to follow along, but all of the initials with each different case that I follow tends to get confusing to me, so sorry to have to ask, but who is KB in this case?? I just can't figure it out, sorry.

I don't think it's fair to be too harsh about this drug dealer friend, as it really doesn't surprise me one bit, since all of Whitney's family have been involved in drugs and really, who else would her daughter be friends with? Seems like drugs are more the accepted norm in her life.

BBM
I'm trying to follow along, but all of the initials with each different case that I follow tends to get confusing to me, so sorry to have to ask, but who is KB in this case?? I just can't figure it out, sorry.

I think that was a typo, and he meant BK= Bobbi Kristina

I don't think it's fair to be too harsh about this drug dealer friend, as it really doesn't surprise me one bit, since all of Whitney's family have been involved in drugs and really, who else would her daughter be friends with? Seems like drugs are more the accepted norm in her life.

It's illegal. Just because the people around these people do drugs doesn't mean it's ok for them to then be doing drugs. I am not one that thinks this was an attempted suicide, but maybe some bad drugs or too many drugs. I am thinking that if someone supplied drugs that caused her to fall unconscious they may be held accountable. jmo idk

Emory is the best place for her and one of the best hospitals in the US.

This family is known to be into drugs. Sad but true.
I am not surprised drugs may have been involved. I want to know what she took though.

It's illegal. Just because the people around these people do drugs doesn't mean it's ok for them to then be doing drugs. I am not one that thinks this was an attempted suicide, but maybe some bad drugs or too many drugs. I am thinking that if someone supplied drugs that caused her to fall unconscious they may be held accountable. jmo idk

Yes, but why single him out .. BK is responsible, they weren't there when it happened, they are the ones that tried to rescue her from herself. Seems like some are looking to scapegoat him for her actions and lifestyle, I mean did people think BK would have honour students as friends, or people who lived like her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper