GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is more of a sign that they want to say they did everything before removing life support. My guess.

Yes, but why single him out .. BK is responsible, they weren't there when it happened, they are the ones that tried to rescue her from herself. Seems like some are looking to scapegoat him for her actions and lifestyle, I mean did people think BK would have honour students as friends, or people who lived like her?

I agree, this young lady grew up with crack addicted parents. I can't imagine the stuff she has seen and heard. It really is a shame that she apparently missed the high point of both her parents lives. She likely only knew them during the "bad years".
If she pulls through, and I believe she will, this is the kind of event that can catapult her onto a much healthier and happier path.
My fingers are crossed :)

I agree, this young lady grew up with crack addicted parents. I can't imagine the stuff she has seen and heard. It really is a shame that she apparently missed the high point of both her parents lives. She likely only knew them during the "bad years".
If she pulls through, and I believe she will, this is the kind of event that can catapult her onto a much healthier and happier path.
My fingers are crossed :)

Agree, I was thinking the same thing when I watched the Whitney biopic, BK didn't know her parents while they lifted themselves up and made something of their lives, nor did she sing in the choir like her parents did, she missed out on all of the things that made her parents successful, and was only exposed to what brought them down, the poor girl never stood a chance.

Yes, but why single him out .. BK is responsible, they weren't there when it happened, they are the ones that tried to rescue her from herself. Seems like some are looking to scapegoat him for her actions and lifestyle, I mean did people think BK would have honour students as friends, or people who lived like her?

bbm I have not seen anything that says byron maxwell lomas was not already in the home.

It was said early on that there were 4 people there not counting BKB, it's my opinion that some were living there, not sure if all but some.

Emory is the best place for her and one of the best hospitals in the US.

I just heard BK has been transferred to Emory. Yes, IMO, that is the best place for her. Emory is a university hospital.

Just a few days after being rushed to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia, Bobbi Kristina Brown is no longer under the care of that facility.

The hospital where Brown, 21, had been since she was found unresponsive in her bathtub Saturday confirmed to ABC News today that she was no longer a patient. Brown has been moved to a different hospital, but details of where or when this took place were not given.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...moved-north-fulton-hospital/story?id=28698415

Brown taken to Atlanta's Emory University Hospital

http://www.news4jax.com/entertainment/bobbi-kristina-brown-moved-to-new-hospital/31072324

Looks like two, I thought there was another one but maybe not.

BTW in this picture I think she looks like jackie joyner kersee but that just me.

There are stories doing the rounds of fighting at the bedside, not sure how reliable these are .. http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/03...ide/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews If true it's quite expected in a way, but FWIW it's the fault of neither of them, and both in a way .. in my opinion all the people around Whitney and Bobbi K had their own substance abuse issues, and it's really near impossible for any of them to do anything to help each other unless they deal with their own issues first.

WHAT???? Are you saying people need to take personal responsibility for their actions? What a concept. :rolleyes: If only more people would do that. Kind of sick of people always blaming others for their actions.

Maybe this us a good sign?? Fingers crossed for this young woman.

Sadly, I doubt it.

I think it is more of a sign that they want to say they did everything before removing life support. My guess.

I agree. :( I think it is pretty clear she isn't going to survive this. Remember when Joan Rivers died.... It took several days to remoeve her from life support. I suspect the same here. I don't see her surviving this. I just don't. The family needs time to make the decisions.

On the off chance that there are any family or friends who read here, is it possible to keep things positive and stay away from negative comments? This girl is fighting for her life. Does it matter whether or not she "had a fighting chance" in life, whether her family is getting along or what happened to put her here? We can worry about all that after she recovers.

I am not picking on anyone personally and I mean no offense but I believe in the power of positive thinking and I think we should send all the healing energy we can her way. Yes, I understand this is a celebrity forum and we can discuss what we want but I also think the tabloid fodder should be left with the tabloids until this poor girl recovers.

I really want her to pull through and overcome her grief, and emptiness......have been praying for her recovery.....MOO

Is Emory the third hospital since Sunday?

Yes, the initial hospital was in Roswell.
Brown, 21, was transported to North Fulton Hospital. Police say paramedics continued CPR until they arrived at the hospital.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive-roswell-ho/nj2Wy/

The second was another hospital in Atlanta.

Emory is the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just googled (cause what you posted is what i remembered) and north fulton hospital is in roswell.

Perhaps that info a few days ago about get moved was jumping the gun-- maybe that is when they started talking about moving her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257