GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the initial hospital was in Roswell. The second was another hospital in Atlanta. Emory is the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can understand moving her from Roswell to the larger and more advanced hospital in Atlanta. It looks like there are several sites under the Emory umbrella in and around Atlanta so I wonder if it is a long term care facility or if they specialize in traumatic brain injuries? I did notice a study they were involved in until Dec. for TBI's, but unrelated to drowning.

Are they preparing her to remain on life support for an extended time?

=sunflowerchick;11459770]On the off chance that there are any family or friends who read here, is it possible to keep things positive and stay away from negative comments? This girl is fighting for her life. Does it matter whether or not she "had a fighting chance" in life, whether her family is getting along or what happened to put her here? We can worry about all that after she recovers.

I am not picking on anyone personally and I mean no offense but I believe in the power of positive thinking and I think we should send all the healing energy we can her way. Yes, I understand this is a celebrity forum and we can discuss what we want but I also think the tabloid fodder should be left with the tabloids until this poor girl recovers.

I seriously doubt any family is reading here. I think they have bigger fish to fry. I also seriously doubt that she will recover. Positive thinking is great but sadly it won't heal her. :twocents:

I am not picking on anyone personally and I mean no offense but I believe in the power of positive thinking and I think we should send all the healing energy we can her way. Yes, I understand this is a celebrity forum and we can discuss what we want but I also think the tabloid fodder should be left with the tabloids until this poor girl recovers.

I seriously doubt any family is reading here. I think they have bigger fish to fry. I also seriously doubt that she will recover. Positive thinking is great but sadly it won't heal her. :twocents:[/QUOTE]

So on the off chance it might work, being positive is too much to ask?

Yes, but why single him out .. BK is responsible, they weren't there when it happened, they are the ones that tried to rescue her from herself. Seems like some are looking to scapegoat him for her actions and lifestyle, I mean did people think BK would have honour students as friends, or people who lived like her?

Maybe this us a good sign?? Fingers crossed for this young woman.

I think it is more of a sign that they want to say they did everything before removing life support. My guess.

I seriously doubt any family is reading here. I think they have bigger fish to fry. I also seriously doubt that she will recover. Positive thinking is great but sadly it won't heal her. :twocents:

Hey if that is your thing... have at it Nobody is stopping you

So, when we (at Websleuths) talk about a baby being beaten, shot, raped, strangled or burned to death in gory detail, that's fine--but because a famous person may or may not have taken drugs and may or may not have tried to kill herself, that should be off limits?

I haven't seen any posts that were disrespectful or downright rude against BK or anyone in her family. I have seen facts though. Unfortunate facts, but facts just the same.

I'm pulling for BK, obviously, but it doesn't sound/look very good at all. It's a horrible situation no matter what happens, at this juncture.

@NewsBreaker: Bobby Brown's lawyer says Bobbi Kristina is not married to Nick Gordon; & currently investigating what led to hospitalization - @FOX5Atlanta

News to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a horribly sad situation and my thoughts go out to the family and to Bobbi Kristina. I truly hope she can recover from this.

Now please explain to me what good it does to discuss whether this was suicide or not, how it would occur, how long she was in the water, who was there, who the friends are, etc? Seriously, this does NO good at all. If the family wanted us to know, they would release the information. It isn't our business and this site isn't a tabloid.

I also seriously doubt that she will recover. Positive thinking is great but sadly it won't heal her. :twocents:

Yes, I think it is too much to ask in that it seems you are trying to censor and direct the content of posts which are absolutely not against TOS. You are free to steer clear of certain topics and can certainly express your positive thoughts. No disrespect intended, buy imo speculation about possible causes of this event and other subjects related to it should not be met with figurative finger wagging if they do not violate TOS. JMO.

So on the off chance it might work, being positive is too much to ask?[/QUOTE]

Keep up the positive thoughts. It is not too much to ask and there is more than an off chance it might work. But let me add a caveat to that. Instead of just positive "thinking", make it more like a positive "feeling". If you get what I am saying :)

@NewsBreaker: Bobby Brown's lawyer says Bobbi Kristina is not married to Nick Gordon; & currently investigating what led to hospitalization - @FOX5Atlanta

News to me.

Determining this is going to be huge. And it really shouldn't be hard to determine. Either they were legally married or not.
For what it's worth I really hope it is Bobby making the medical life/decisions. And I'm not saying that as a B.Brown or NE fan. Hope this doesn't turn into a power struggle.

Yes, the initial hospital was in Roswell.

The second was another hospital in Atlanta.

Emory is the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK was at North Fulton hospital in Roswell until she was transferred to Emory in Atlanta. Emory is the second hospital.

Three days after she was first hospitalized at North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Ga.,Bobbi Kristina Brown has been moved to another facility, and other outlets reported on Tuesday, Feb. 3.

North Fulton confirmed to ABC that Brown, 21, was no longer a patient. Further details about where or when she was transferred were not given, but cited sources saying she'd been moved to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.

News to me.

This is sad for this to be coming out as it sounds like they are fighting over who has the authority for end of life decisions. :moo: why else would a lawyer release that information that contradicts previous accounts of them being married at this fragile time :(

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And add to all of her emotional turmoil...if she was not really married to Nick Gordon. Why would she even want to pretend? The more I learn about him, the less I feel he ever had her best interests at heart. Maybe there is a criminal side to this story and to Whitney's.

(There is a definite upside to it especially now since she is unable to make any medical decisions.)

NG is reporting that she was moved to Emory and her eyes have opened and swelling continues to go down. I'm not sure what it means medically, though. I remember Terry Shiavo 's eyes were opened, too. Praying for BK.

In some states, even if a couple is not legally married, portraying themselves to be married to the public and in leases or house purchases or other situations can give one of them a claim to common law marriage, with all the legal benefits of traditional marriages.

I'm not a lawyer, though, so take all that with a grain of salt.

If they aren't legally married, what motive would Nick or the friend have to harm her? He has zero claim to her $. Never adopted by Whitney... Sadly it sounds like he wanted out, never really wanted to marry Bobbi Kristina, but didn't have the heart to leave her. If he really did leave her, we see what she did.
I feel for the guy. It sounds like it was an unhealthy relationship and the two were feeding off of each other. Co- dependency.
Dysfunctional at best.
It sounds like he was trapped. I'm not saying he didn't love her, but if he didn't marry her, He wasn't after her fortune. He may have been along for a free ride...
If she dies he's left with nothing.

Determining this is going to be huge. And it really shouldn't be hard to determine. Either they were legally married or not.
For what it's worth I really hope it is Bobby making the medical life/decisions. And I'm not saying that as a B.Brown or NE fan. Hope this doesn't turn into a power struggle.

I hope so as well but I wouldn't want to be the one to have to make such a choice. Must be very difficult for all at this point.

Bobby Brown releases statement on Bobbi Kristina Brown
Atlanta Journal
February 1, 2015
Singer Bobby Brown has released a statement about the condition of his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown, who was taken to North Fulton Hospital on Saturday after being discovered unresponsive in a bathtub.

“The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia is accurate. No additional information will be forthcoming. Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time.”

The statement was issued by attorney Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown, and reported via E! and other media outlets:​

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/01/bobby-brown-releases-statement-on-bobbi-kristina-brown/

bbm

Thanks again, i.b.nora. I missed it the first time around but caught it later. Looks like Bobbi Kristina was moved to Emory on Sunday, not yesterday or today (Tuesday).

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member