GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is implausible. That is a whole lot of if.

I stick to accident or suicide. Not a gimmick.

i think sometimes the minds of people who end up doing desperate things aren't quite clear and some things that happen might be a little bit of everything at the same time.

We won't know unless she left a message I guess.

We know that she was unconscious and under water face down when found. That she is in a drug induced coma and that she most likely is on a vent.
We can piece together a lot from that.

Yes, those are facts but they do not point to suicide attempt, nor how long she was under water and how much time elapsed between her call, nor the arrival time of the persons that found her since the times that have been established are scant, yet the speculation is rampant. I understand what you are saying, yet I agree with the poster that inferred it was a bit premature since what we do have is a young woman whose current medical condition has not been clearly established nor her death confirmed.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-29...father-Bobby-family-lead-prayers-bedside.html

"'significant brain injuries"'

Apologies if this has been linked already.

Does this mean injuries as in falling and hitting your head ? Or was she maybe pushed ?

So young and she seemed like she was struggling with issues. But that is from what is put out in the msm ; sometimes the truth is nothing like that , so who knows ?
:moo:

Thoughts go out to her family. :(

Yes, those are facts but they do not point to suicide attempt, nor how long she was under water and how much time elapsed since the times that have been established are scant, yet the speculation is rampant. I understand what you are saying, yet I agree with the poster that inferred it was a bit premature since what we do have is a young woman whose current medical condition has not been clearlyestablished nor her death confirmed.

She is on a ventilator and in a medically induced coma as per CNN. It does point to her being under the water an extended period of time and then it seems a long bout of CPR. First by her husband and then the EMT's.
I don't think anyone is saying it WAS suicide but that it may have been that or accidental. The other option would be attempted homicide. Which I don't see any evidence of at this point.

That is kind of what we do here. :) Look at what we know and try and fit the pieces together with new facts that come into play.

I have been here since the whole Casey Anthony fiasco and in the case of missing people and crimes, I understand this but in this case, how does it help the situation?

I have been here since the whole Casey Anthony fiasco and in the case of missing people and crimes, I understand this but in this case, how does it help the situation?

There is nothing any of us can do to help her situation. It is sad and tragic and I think we all want her to pull through and be okay. I just think the chances of that are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Quite likely we will never learn all the facts concerning this tragic event. I've appreciated the discussion here to aid in my attempt to figure-out what happened for my own peace, as well as to stay informed.

Pure speculation: It is possible that Krissi did not threaten suicide but instead was talking to Nick about their issues, and sounding worse/groggier as the conversation progressed. Do we know their communication was only via text or were there any/some by voice? In any case, he became concerned and went to help. He may have suspected she took something or she could have told him, without mentioning the tub. His sense of urgency may not have risen to the seriousness of the situation.

These possibilities affect the timeline, particularly if his concern was not so great as the critical situation he discovered upon his arrival.

I hope the above made some sort of sense.

Thanks to all for your contributions to this thread.

~jmo~

This is the celebrity section where people just goof off and talk.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-29...father-Bobby-family-lead-prayers-bedside.html

"'significant brain injuries"'

Apologies if this has been linked already.

Does this mean injuries as in falling and hitting your head ? Or was she maybe pushed ?

So young and she seemed like she was struggling with issues. But that is from what is put out in the msm ; sometimes the truth is nothing like that , so who knows ?
:moo:

Thoughts go out to her family. :(

Doctors often refer to lack of oxygen to the brain as a brain injury. Of course, it's also possible she fell and struck her head. We simply don't know the circumstances yet.

For Bobbi Kristina, life with and without mom was rough

The parallels are haunting: Bobbi Kristina Brown and her mother, Whitney Houston, were both found face-down in bathtubs...

Both lived in the constant glare of entertainment industry attention, both struggled with drugs; both married men criticized by family and friends as wrong for them.

Full story at link above.

~jmo~

As a former B.Brown and New Edition fan back in the day I have to clear something up about the funeral. It was reported by both Bobby and the Houston family that it was security at the funeral who wouldn't let Bobby sit with his other children, so he left. He was not unwanted by the Houston family.

I am praying for BK and have faith she is going to make it out of this alive and well. Hopefully this incident turns out to be the best thing to ever happen to her.

My thoughts are with both the Houston and Brown families.

Bobby Brown said it was a request by security but also said it was his belief that the request was directed by the Houston family. I think he was correct in his belief. He was always looked down upon by the Houston family.
Hopefully they can move on at this point with whatever ill feelings they have for each other.

It doesn't help at all,but in our own very limited way we are here for Bobbi Brown and holding her in our thoughts.

The parallels are haunting: Bobbi Kristina Brown and her mother, Whitney Houston, were both found face-down in bathtubs...

Both lived in the constant glare of entertainment industry attention, both struggled with drugs; both married men criticized by family and friends as wrong for them.===================================================================================

Because of those things bolded above, Bobbi and her Mom found solace in each other. Neither felt they could turn to their friends or families for help. They relied upon each other and formed a really tight bond. That is why Bobbi turned to the kid she grew up in her home with, when she needed strength, and not an 'outsider.' Bobbi never saw her Mom reaching out to others for help, so it is really hard for her to do so either. And when she lost her MOm, she was like a little lost lamb. I feel awful for her.

Bobby Brown said it was a request by security but also said it was his belief that the request was directed by the Houston family. I think he was correct in his belief. He was always looked down upon by the Houston family.
Hopefully they can move on at this point with whatever ill feelings they have for each other.

Nah, those were TMZ rumors.
Here is what he has to say about it:
http://youtu.be/mepLErb-EY0

Nah, those were TMZ rumors.
Here is what he has to say about it:
http://youtu.be/mepLErb-EY0

He said essentially the same thing in the recent post-Lifetime movie interview, fwiw. I have no reason to doubt his story but as well, in the interview above, he_does_mention that Cissy had not returned his call after 2 mos. Who knows.

~jmo~

This is a horribly sad situation and my thoughts go out to the family and to Bobbi Kristina. I truly hope she can recover from this.

Now please explain to me what good it does to discuss whether this was suicide or not, how it would occur, how long she was in the water, who was there, who the friends are, etc? Seriously, this does NO good at all. If the family wanted us to know, they would release the information. It isn't our business and this site isn't a tabloid.
It hasn't been decided by LE what type of case this is yet. The investigation is ongoing. They did get a search warrant for the home and it puts it into a different light than an accident, imo. It could turn out to be an attempted suicide or even an attempted homicide which makes it exactly the type of case we follow here.

This is mainstream media news. We are not digging into the family nor are we asking people to spy on anyone. We are free to discuss the case and the people involved in it. No, it won't do any good for the family or BK. But who knows about how the information we garner from this case may help the next case that comes up on here when the family is unknown instead of being celeb status? Could we learn something and pass it on? Could we ask questions now we will need answers to at a later date? This is how we go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina