GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sad and just downright morbid.

It never makes sense to me how some folks are so religious yet will do ANYTHING to keep individuals "alive" in the most horrid conditions instead of going to heaven/paradise.

I have to admit I don't understand it either. Two things and then ill stop bringing them up: i give the mom a lot of leeway to do and say nutty things because if that happened to my baby, i'd probably be nutty too

1) she dressed him up like a parrot for Halloween and the two brothers as pirates. IIRC she said he could be like the parrot that sits on the pirate shoulder. (Um, like the costume stuffed parrot that just sits there and doesn't do or say anything) ETA: it may have been last year because this year he was Peter Pan.

2) of you watch the latest video, the one where he is at physical therapy... Wait for his head to suddenly snap violently forward (or backward?) and the mom posted that video because it shows how well and strong he is getting!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I cant believe the therapists let that happen in the first place!

So ridiculous. If he was her choice as a partner and the story is true that he is the one who found her and revived her, I would think the family would want him by her side talking to her and reassuring her.

JMO

Agree, unless the family knows more than we do.

Agree, unless the family knows more than we do.

Her family needs to put Bobbi Kristina first and foremost. Depriving the woman of the presence of her choice in a partner is not fair to her.

i do not believe a word from pat or any of the other houstons.

not so, bobby brown. and i think the speculation about nick is unfair. my guess is, houstons are doing to him the same thing they did to bobby.

they are disgusting. and they cover it up under a pretense of christianity. nothing worse than that.

IMO MOO

Agree 100% still disgusted at their horrible actions after Whitney's death .. Unsure about Nick and Bobby too though.

Yeah, but what was her diagnosis? That's the thing... We dont know exactly what she had and if they were going to remove life support to see if she could breathe on her own. (I mean what was her brain diagnosis and why they were removing life support)

They were taking her off so she could die, not to see if she would live. :twocents:

As family prepares to pull the plug, woman wakes from coma

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/...intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obinsite

I don't see anything nefarious about them saying they are married. :dunno:
Lots of people don't really think that piece of paper is a huge deal (me included.)
I have referred to DH as my husband for most of the 12.5 years we have been together.
(My SIL has been legally married to 3 different men during that 12 years.)

I don't want a big wedding (I'd want a private one) and people have an issue with that.
So we just haven't gotten married because of the backlash we would get for "not inviting" people.
I also would have a hard time getting married without Grandpa there to sing at the wedding.

It is possible that Bobbi had a hard time with the idea of getting married without her mother there.
If they considered themselves husband and wife that is enough for me.

It's also possible they did put some of the legalities in place.
It is possible there is a will or power of attorney or something making Nick her next of kin.
I am next of kin, life insurance beneficiary, etc... even without a legal marriage. :twocents:

They were taking her off so she could die, not to see if she would live. :twocents:

As family prepares to pull the plug, woman wakes from coma

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/...intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obinsite

Right. I read about her after I posted and her main problem wasn't the coma, it was that she was in the dying process from the toxic shock and her kidneys and liver were shutting down. They were 4 hours from moving her to hospice (which means you have 6 months or less to live, although if you get better you can obviously leave the program), which means they were going to remove the ventilator and the feeding tubes and IVs and allow the illness to cause her death.

Instead, she turned it around, emerged with supposedly no damage to her liver and kidneys (the docs had done protective measures while she was sick) though she sustained great damage and disability.

Its a sensational headline. ETA: it sounds like the coma was a result of the illness and the death process-- she was dying from the toxic shock and in the process of dying, she went into a coma.

Its really not related to the KB story.

Here is a guy who woke up from a coma after 12 years and said he could hear everything that went on:

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/13/watch-...ears-in-coma-says-he-was-aware-of-everything/

Stuck in his body, without the ability to move or communicate, he felt doomed.

It was especially bad when the care center would sit patients in front of the television all day, to “watch” children’s shows.

“I cannot even express to you how much I hated Barney,” Martin said.

Sadly, Martin also heard his mother tell him, “I hope you die.”

That is sad and just downright morbid.

It never makes sense to me how some folks are so religious yet will do ANYTHING to keep individuals "alive" in the most horrid conditions instead of going to heaven/paradise.

I am very upset at that page, I realize it is an individuals choice, but.... I don't see how this is a life, sorry.

Here is a guy who woke up from a coma after 12 years and said he could hear everything that went on:

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/13/watch-...ears-in-coma-says-he-was-aware-of-everything/

Stuck in his body, without the ability to move or communicate, he felt doomed.

It was especially bad when the care center would sit patients in front of the television all day, to “watch” children’s shows.

“I cannot even express to you how much I hated Barney,” Martin said.

Sadly, Martin also heard his mother tell him, “I hope you die.”

This is also a sensational headline because he was, in fact, not in a coma but had an entirely different issue called

Locked-In Syndrome.

Locked in syndrome is not a coma (its a pseudocoma where you are actually awake) and it isn't brain death and it isnt a persistent vegetative state.

He also was sexually abused during that time, which illustrated how careful KB's family needs to be with her care. This guy was cared for IIRC in his own home.

I would venture to guess that there are many broken hearts in this situation. BB has been reportedly "inconsolable". Completely understandable. I would guess that there is also a lot of anger going on. It appears a lot of that anger is towards Nick. Perhaps BB and others blame him for this situation, who knows. Of course we don't know the whole story, but that tells me why BB's lawyer made the announcement that there never was a marriage. He probably did that to give the hospital a legal reason of why he could not be there. He isn't family.

Nick is probably also inconsolable. Now he is being kept away.

Sad all around. :(

I do have to say, I wish the media would leave them alone. The family asked for privacy. I don't think that is too much to ask. TMZ posted a video today of a photog following BB into the hospital. BB said nothing of course. Really photog?????? Leave him alone for now.

I do not know the story but IMO if Nick was important to BK he should be let in. I find it sad that people can not let go of the drama in situations like this. IMO it should be about supporting BK with the people that are important to her not sniping and fighting.
I would venture to guess that there are many broken hearts in this situation. BB has been reportedly "inconsolable". Completely understandable. I would guess that there is also a lot of anger going on. It appears a lot of that anger is towards Nick. Perhaps BB and others blame him for this situation, who knows. Of course we don't know the whole story, but that tells me why BB's lawyer made the announcement that there never was a marriage. He probably did that to give the hospital a legal reason of why he could not be there. He isn't family.

Nick is probably also inconsolable. Now he is being kept away.

Sad all around. :(

I do have to say, I wish the media would leave them alone. The family asked for privacy. I don't think that is too much to ask. TMZ posted a video today of a photog following BB into the hospital. BB said nothing of course. Really photog?????? Leave him alone for now.

I watched an episode of The Houstons: On Our Own earlier and the Houston family didn't have BK's best intentions in mind whatsoever and NG appears to be a classic enabler. IMO, neither can be trusted. I get bad vibes from both parties.

I do not know the story but IMO if Nick was important to BK he should be let in. I find it sad that people can not let go of the drama in situations like this. IMO it should be about supporting BK with the people that are important to her not sniping and fighting.

I agree. But it seems there is too much anger. Episode 5 of the Houston's on our own, BK talks of her relationship with her father is "complicated". I think he feels guilty for not always being there and is taking it on Nick. I think it is wrong at this time, but can also understand why all the anger..... Guilt, and blame it on someone. Nick is the closest punching bag.

:(

Would like to know how minimal improvement compares to what it was or was not. Minimal improvement could mean that she will live in a non-functional, non-responsive state (I hate the term "vegetative state").
Terry Shiavo (sp?) comes to mind. There were minimal improvements in her long drawn out case.

I was just looking at Preston's FB page again....that makes me so upset.

Who is paying for all these treatments? Do his doctors actually say he could recover?

What if BK was the victim of an attempted homicide? Would people be behind visitation from a possible suspect/suspects? LE is still investigating this incident and have not made a ruling to my knowledge.

From things I have read...Nick Gordon isn't being kept away, but he has to stay away from the family during their visits. Understandable since they don't want to bring drama into the room. Understandable because of a protection order. And I believe under the circumstances...it is understandable the family questions what happened in that home before she was found.

I'm wondering if it will be a doctor that will make the choice to remove support if Bobbi Kristina is found to be brain dead?
In my SIL's case (major brain stem stroke) it was doctors, but mainly caring ICU nurses talking to the family. The neurologists/neurosurgeons talked about the minimal improvements. I listened to what the experienced RNs had to say from their experience. I'm not knocking the highly educated doctors. They seem to be more tuned to the #s instead of results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member