GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10th at age 21...........inheritance

if married and if she passes, Gordon would get her money.................so that is why family is saying they were not married.

Drugged BK to keep her in the house??? Lomas says he called 911 and Lomas found BK in the tub not Gordon???

longer his goes on (life support) the worse her condition will be...................aww.........Dr. Drew says read between the lines that it is all up to he family how long to let her live on life support.................terribly hard

Did BK ever get counseling for seeing her mother dead in the bath tub?

Now Dr Drew has his program on BK.

I don't believe BK ever saw her Mother in the bathtub; instead, she was barred from seeing her body after it had been pulled from the tub and lay in the room of the suite.

~jmo~

It just seems sad and ironic that BB is now fighting to keep Nick away from BK. Because BB was in that exact situation himself for many years.

I believe there was at least one report that she was having seizures. Have no link, sorry.

I recall reading an article in the past days that said that BK experienced a seizure (on Sunday, iirc).

But apparently she also had at least one earlier seizure incident about which she speaks in one of the video clips that's been showing-up lately in online articles.

Sorry, no links...just from memory.

~fwiw/jmo~

Dr Drew saying BK witnessed domestic abuse with parents and drugs..............BK & Gordon copying the roles?

It just seems sad and ironic that BB is now fighting to keep Nick away from BK. Because BB was in that exact situation himself for many years.

so very true! and if he lived with the family since he was 10, wouldn't he be lose to BB also? But family dynamics can be so wacked out in times like these, hurtful words and actions

so very true! and if he lived with the family since he was 10, wouldn't he be lose to BB also? But family dynamics can be so wacked out in times like these, hurtful words and actions

He was probably close to Nick. But it might have creeped him out that the 2 kids, being raised as siblings, were now getting married. He might have been angry at Nick over that. IDK

It is not known if BK had a Will. As I posted upthread, I doubt it - based on the fact that Whitney's Will was so old (1993 and just prior to BK's birth) and not updated except for a single Codicil in 2000 which only changed the name of the Executor and Trustees. The Will provided for a Testamentary Trust rather than an Inter Vivos and has been criticized for same.

Now that we are hearing that BK may not have been legally married, I doubt it even more (I had hoped for a pre-nup). I had also posted a link to the GA laws of intestacy: Bobby Brown would inherit BK's Estate. I am not certain what happens with BK's as-yet undistributed share of her Mother's Estate. WH's Will is available online but I've not had time to go thru all of it (IANAL anyway).

~jmo~

Not sure if this has been posted? http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...kristina-brown-source-says/?intcmp=latestnews

“It’s now a matter of when the family wants to let go and accept that she’s pretty much not going to make it,” a source closely connected to the situation told FOX411, adding that doctors have expressed that there is little they can do. “They’ve left it up to the family as to how long they want to keep her alive.”

One article linked upthread today suggested that Nick began living in the WH household when he was 16. I tend to believe that account, not the others which have stated at the age of 12 or even 9 yrs old. He was not shown or mentioned in Being Bobby Brown (2005), afaik, nor did most of us even know about him until WH's death when he was ~22 yrs of age. At least one article said he moved-in after the divorce of WH and BB (2007), which would put him at ~16.

Also just to mention, stories vary on why he joined the household. Some say that his mother could not afford his care while others report that she kicked him out. Who knows?

Most seem to agree that he was originally BK's friend at the time. Seems strange, though, due to the 3 to 4-year difference in their ages which would have been significant in teen years (a 12-yo female and a 16-yo male, let alone a 5-yo female and a 9-yo male).

LOL, I need to get his birthdate to make a timeline. :-o

~jmo~

Not sure if this has been posted? http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...kristina-brown-source-says/?intcmp=latestnews

“It’s now a matter of when the family wants to let go and accept that she’s pretty much not going to make it,” a source closely connected to the situation told FOX411, adding that doctors have expressed that there is little they can do. “They’ve left it up to the family as to how long they want to keep her alive.”

Thank you. I read that article earlier today and thought if what it says is true (which is likely), just how VERY sad.

~jmo~

Not me. Why BB? Whitney and Bobby were divorced when she died. I don't think he would have any right to anything. I'm sure after Whitney died, provisions were made by Pat. She is a pretty smart cookie, and executor of her estate.

I could be wrong.... who knows. :waitasec:

I only met that Bobby Brown would be Bobbi Kristina's closest living relative.:scared:

Just another point, fwiw. Many articles have stated that WH left an Estate of $20M while others state $12M (after taxes?). Since WH's death, her Estate was likely fattened by record sales and income from other rights.

Krissi's father would gladly relinquish his rights to ALL of that money if he could have his daughter BK back alive and well. Just my take.

~jmo~

Attorney: Friend found Bobbi Kristina Brown face-down in tub

An attorney said Wednesday that it was his client who found Bobbi Kristina Brown face-down in a bathtub last week and called 911, not Brown’s partner.

“He immediately pulled her from the water and called 911 as well as alerting other people in the house,” Holloway said of Lomas. “He did whatever he could do to assist in resuscitative measures until first responders arrived.”

So many stories, so few facts. Let the coverups resume. :-/

The longer this goes on, the more 'inaccurate' articles will be published. Such a shame! Hopefully the family (BB) will make a decision soon if one is available to be made, and end this speculation and cya.

In fact, we know very little about BK's condition. Since BB and then the family have asked for privacy in the matter, so should it be.

~jmo~

I believe she claimed that she was working out a lot. :rolleyes:

Krissi did indeed so claim on her Twitter, with pix to support her progress. This did not surprise me in the least, considering the fact that too many ppl were comparing her to her Mother's beauty with cruel insults to boot. What a hard row to hoe...hard act to follow! As well, Krissi was at best a plump child, and even after she lost some of that baby/teen fat, still was NOwhere near her Mother's slim figure. She did not inherit height nor slenderness from her Mother, obviously. And then her 'haters' went on to insult her for her face looking just like her father's.

I think her appearance troubled Krissi a LOT, yet another struggle she had to endure. I applaud her for doing something about it, even if she may have taken it too far (she wouldn't be the first).

That pix of her on the beach looks photoshopped to me, and would not be unlike others she posted of her face looking just like her Mother, as she described them.

Simply tragic, the whole thing! And I don't expect it ever to get any better, sorry to say.

My positive thoughts are with her this night, as always.

~jmo~

I recall reading an article in the past days that said that BK experienced a seizure (on Sunday, iirc).

But apparently she also had at least one earlier seizure incident about which she speaks in one of the video clips that's been showing-up lately in online articles.

Sorry, no links...just from memory.

~fwiw/jmo~

This was one possible reason for her drowning that occurred to me.
I thought I had heard she had some history of seizures in the past.
There was a 9 year old child here who drowned after seizing in the bathtub.
Depending on the type of seizure and tub she could have easily ended up face down. :twocents:

Since Bobby Brown was divorced from WH and BK was not legally married to NG, the money from WH estate should go to a foundation for the prevention of domestic violence and drug abuse. I know, in my dreams... Just my two cents. But, still praying for a miracle although not feeling very optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0