GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at Preston's FB page again....that makes me so upset.

Who is paying for all these treatments? Do his doctors actually say he could recover?

Who is preston? What does he have to do with this? :waitasec:

I was just looking at Preston's FB page again....that makes me so upset.

Who is paying for all these treatments? Do his doctors actually say he could recover?

IIRC, no medical person has given them any suggestion of him improving. It was the parents who revived him and i believe she drove them to the hospital while he performed CPR in the back seat with preston. (I believe they live in a rural area-- it may have been faster to drive).

Every time he gets sick, they treat him to the fullest. I cant remember if anyone has suggested letting him go if he has a pneumonia, etc.

ETA: i probably should put out a warning about his page.... His situation is haunting/distressing. Im sorry i didn't warn sooner.

O/T but does anyone remember Karen Ann Quinlan story?
I remember her mother describing her in court, 'she is not sleeping beauty'.
She had to have her tendens cut to straighten her up from a fetal position.
Karen had never regained her functioning. Who knows what else happened in those bleak years.
After seeing that case in history, I made out my legal living will.

To address the "elephant in the room", who will get the inheritance? I would be o.k. with her Dad since he is her closest living relative. I wonder if there is a stipulation in the will for where it goes in case of her death. Hopefully there is, or BK had her own will. Now I am jumping off of her before I get pounded for my callousness. No disrespect intended, really.
I feel so bad for her Dad who has tried so hard to straighten out his life. This is tragic.

Not me. Why BB? Whitney and Bobby were divorced when she died. I don't think he would have any right to anything. I'm sure after Whitney died, provisions were made by Pat. She is a pretty smart cookie, and executor of her estate.

I could be wrong.... who knows. :waitasec:

I don't know about Preston but maybe he should have his own thread (if not already) because this is the Bobbi Kristina Brown thread. If that sounds callous I apologize in advance.

Karen had never regained her functioning. Who knows what else happened in those bleak years.
I remember Karen Ann. I think a great deal of legal implications caused some laws to change as well as how to "handle" imminent brain death in the medical community. Perhaps some of these guidelines are in place for Bobbi Kristina.

I don't know about Preston but maybe he should have his own thread (if not already) because this is the Bobbi Kristina Brown thread. If that sounds callous I apologize in advance.

You don't sound callous. Have we not been talking about whether KB is in a PSV? If so, are you curious what that reality is?

I'm behind, was it ever determined how long BK was under water?
If Gordon & BK had broken up, why was he and a friend in the house?
How long were they apart?

I have to agree. With so much going on and so many different players, when you come here to see updates that are so completely off topic...

And no you don't sound callous. :)

To address the "elephant in the room", who will get the inheritance? I would be o.k. with her Dad since he is her closest living relative. I wonder if there is a stipulation in the will for where it goes in case of her death. Hopefully there is, or BK had her own will. Now I am jumping off of her before I get pounded for my callousness. No disrespect intended, really.
I feel so bad for her Dad who has tried so hard to straighten out his life. This is tragic.

I would say the Dad if she isn't married. He is the next of kin, unless there is a will stated otherwise. I'm sure with that kind of money there is a will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I read BK started losing weight and spiraling downward last March, wonder why there wasn't intervention?
It was obvious that she wasn't doing well at all.............the bikini pictures.............skeleton look.............not healthy at all.

Medical..........would her heart give out also if doing heavy drugs? When you are brain dead does the heart die also?

I have to agree. With so much going on and so many different players, when you come here to see updates that are so completely off topic...

And no you don't sound callous. :)

Lets keep this thread about Bobbi Kristina please.

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

From what I read BK started losing weight and spiraling downward last March, wonder why there wasn't intervention?
It was obvious that she wasn't doing well at all.............the bikini pictures.............skeleton look.............not healthy at all.

Medical..........would her heart give out also if doing heavy drugs? When you are brain dead does the heart die also?

I believe she claimed that she was working out a lot. :rolleyes:

growing up in the 70's I remenered this fully......horrible situation......I vowed never to take .....what was it?....tylenol,alcohol & gualudes??.......sad, but it made an impassion in me.

Did BK ever get counseling for seeing her mother dead in the bath tub?

Now Dr Drew has his program on BK.

1/10th at age 21...........inheritance

if married and if she passes, Gordon would get her money.................so that is why family is saying they were not married.

Drugged BK to keep her in the house??? Lomas says he called 911 and Lomas found BK in the tub not Gordon???

longer his goes on (life support) the worse her condition will be...................aww.........Dr. Drew says read between the lines that it is all up to he family how long to let her live on life support.................terribly hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257