GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Bobby Brown was divorced from WH and BK was not legally married to NG, the money from WH estate should go to a foundation for the prevention of domestic violence and drug abuse. I know, in my dreams... Just my two cents. But, still praying for a miracle although not feeling very optimistic.
A lawyer said last night on NG that if they're not legally married and BK doesn't have a will, the money will go to WH's mother and siblings.

Family Gathering to Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown

02/05/2015 AT 10:00 AM EST

On Wednesday, four days after the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in her home, a doctor told her family that nothing more could be done. "Everyone is coming to the hospital to say goodbye," says a family member.

The news was especially devastating to her father, Bobby Brown. "Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday," says the source. "We are grieving."

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kirstina-brown-family-says-goodbye

:praying: So heartbreaking. :cry:

Do we know if BK was actually taking a bath? no clothes? or was she clothed?
What made the 'friend' go to the bathroom in the first place?
Was water running? Did he hear a noise? Did BK seem upset? suicidal?
Why didn't NG go in first?
On Meredith V show they said that B was estranged even with her grandma.
The Aunt Pat had a PFA on NG.
Who ran away from the house over the wall and why? boy or girl?
I can see why LE is investigating this.
May of been an accident, suicide, neglect? seizure?

To make things even worse...... Today is Bobby Brown's bday. :(

I don't particularly care for him, but I do feel so very bad for him. :(

I heard on the radio this morning that today is BB's birthday. I can only imagine how the only thing he would want today would be for his daughter to suddenly be healed. So sad.

As a parent, grandma, I just can't even think what the family is going through. The hardest thing to have to do.
IMO, letting her go is the best thing.
BB has lost the love of his life and now his beautiful daughter through tragity.
May their wounds heal and strength in togetherness. For their sake I hope all questions get answered.
Prayers

Do we know if BK was actually taking a bath? no clothes? or was she clothed?
What made the 'friend' go to the bathroom in the first place?
Was water running? Did he hear a noise? Did BK seem upset? suicidal?
Why didn't NG go in first?
On Meredith V show they said that B was estranged even with her grandma.
The Aunt Pat had a PFA on NG.
Who ran away from the house over the wall and why? boy or girl?
I can see why LE is investigating this.
May of been an accident, suicide, neglect? seizure?

I think those are many questions that we just don't have answers to yet. Time will probably reveal everything. :twocents:

I heard on the radio this morning that today is BB's birthday. I can only imagine how the only thing he would want today would be for his daughter to suddenly be healed. So sad.

OH NO, that is even sadder! (tears)

In fact I do. I just watched my aunt die in a PSV after struggling with MS for 25 yrs.

It really is sad and from the link you posted I found this which is also sad. Bobby sang the 'The Greatest Love of All' at her bedside and wants people to keep praying.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-father-bobby-bedside-song-whitney-hospital

"Bobby has told us, 'If American thinks she is dead, they will stop praying,' " says the family member. "And at this point, we want people to pray for a miracle."

Bobbi Kristina -- It's Time to Let Her Go ... Doctors Tell Bobby Brown
There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support ... TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown's hands -- but we're told he's refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead wants to wait until after the weekend.

The timing could not have been worse. Today is Bobby Brown's birthday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/05/bobbi...t-bobby-brown-decison-birthday/#ixzz3Qt9FiF5l

I say let him have the time with her. FGS it is his birthday today. She isn't suffering. If he wants to wait a few more days, then so be it. IMO

A lawyer said last night on NG that if they're not legally married and BK doesn't have a will, the money will go to WH's mother and siblings.

In WH's will it did say that if BK predeceased WHAT, assets would go to BB, her mother and her family. I would think that since all of the assets are owned by BK, without a will, they will go to her father, since he is the nearest relative. Someone posted the Intestate law of Georgia earlier and it did indicate if she was not married her father would be next in line.

BB will probably never have a happy birthday again. No matter what, this time of year will always be a reminder. :(

In WH's will it did say that if BK predeceased WHAT, assets would go to BB, her mother and her family. I would think that since all of the assets are owned by BK, without a will, they will go to her father, since he is the nearest relative. Someone posted the Intestate law of Georgia earlier and it did indicate if she was not married her father would be next in line.

I would think it also depends on the language of the trust that was created for BK prior to WH's death. If I remember correctly, BK was to get certain assets when she turned 21, 25 and 30. There is likely language within the trust document which states what is to occur if the trust fails (i.e. there is no longer an ascertainable beneficiary if she passes). It is possible, due to a failure of the trust, that all the assets will go back to WH's estate, and then follow the lines of succession making it possible that the assets would go to WH's mother and/or siblings. I would guess that what has already been distributed (meaning it is BK's property/asset only and not in the trust) would go to BB. Anything undistributed would go back to WH's estate as there is no longer a beneficiary?

All MOO.

I agree it will be her father. I wondered about half-siblings.

I would think it also depends on the language of the trust that was created for BK prior to WH's death. If I remember correctly, BK was to get certain assets when she turned 21, 25 and 30. There is likely language within the trust document which states what is to occur if the trust fails (i.e. there is no longer an ascertainable beneficiary if she passes). It is possible, due to a failure of the trust, that all the assets will go back to WH's estate, and then follow the lines of succession making it possible that the assets would go to WH's mother and/or siblings. I would guess that what has already been distributed (meaning it is BK's property/asset only and not in the trust) would go to BB. Anything undistributed would go back to WH's estate as there is no longer a beneficiary?

All MOO.

Interesting point.

This poor girl needs a miracle. If she doesn't get one now, I hope she gets one in the hereafter... I'm praying for Bobbi Kristina and her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06