GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad ending to a mother and daughter. RIP

EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina is taken off life-support five days after she was found face-down in a bathtub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ken-life-support-five-days-face-bath-tub.html

‘The plug on Bobbi Kristina has been pulled,’ a police source with knowledge of her medical condition told DailyMail.com.

It is possible for a patient to survive despite artificial assistance being withdrawn.

If it turns out this "source" is an employee of that hospital, I hope he/she is outed for a HIPAA violation.

Never mind, it says "police source." Still sleazy, imo.

EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina is taken off life-support five days after she was found face-down in a bathtub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ken-life-support-five-days-face-bath-tub.html

‘The plug on Bobbi Kristina has been pulled,’ a police source with knowledge of her medical condition told DailyMail.com.

It is possible for a patient to survive despite artificial assistance being withdrawn.

I know the plug has been pulled, but it would be nice to say it in a nicer way. Sounds callous.

RSBM:"However, drowning in a bathtub has been used in the past to commit murder.
It's a method that people often come close to getting away with using." One of my cousins was murdered this way by her ex and, yes, he almost got away with it. He made her take a lot of pills then put her in the tub to make it look like suicide.Had it not been for her parents demanding an investigation and insisting she would never kill herself and leave her child, it would have been ruled a suicide. He killed her because he didn't want to pay child support. SMH

Sorry, Quoted from MsFacetious post.

We should keep in mind that the Daily Mail report has not been confirmed by any official source.

TMZ says it isn't true.

UPDAGTE:
11:45 AM PT -- There are reports that Bobbi Kristina was taken off life support ... but TMZ has been told by sources close to the family that these claims are absolutely false.

We are also told that Bobbi Kristina's grandmother Cissy has still not seen her but plans are in place to get her to Emory University Hospital as soon as possible.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Qu2B5t9a

:dunno:

For me the interest in the will is because my MIL has been involved in a probate dispute since *2004* and it involves a bunch of people (like 20) including half brothers and sisters. So while I'm not overly concerned about where WH's money is going to go... I do find it interesting....

Why does anyone care about this? I realize this site is about speculation, but really, unless the posters here are in line to inherit, I don't see why this matters in the slightest.

ITA. If there was reason to believe that either BB or NG had any involvement in BK's condition I could understand the interest. However, this appears to be a very sad accident and it's going to end with BB losing his baby girl. I'm sure the last thing on the minds of the two men in BK's life is who gets the inheritance.

Sorry, I didn't know my typing speed was so slow. When I posted I was jumping off the post in italics but before I finished they've taken her off the vent. So sad, this family has been through so much. I pray they will find some way to comfort each other.

JMO

Even after bring taken off life support, a person doesn't necessarily die right away or even the same day. That is if this is even true.

Why does anyone care about this? I realize this site is about speculation, but really, unless the posters here are in line to inherit, I don't see why this matters in the slightest.

ITA. If there was reason to believe that either BB or NG had any involvement in BK's condition I could understand the interest. However, this appears to be a very sad accident and it's going to end with BB losing his baby girl. I'm sure the last thing on the minds of the two men in BK's life is who gets the inheritance.

Sorry, I didn't know my typing speed was so slow. When I posted I was jumping off the post in italics but before I finished they've taken her off the vent. So sad, this family has been through so much. I pray they will find some way to comfort each other.

JMO

Of course we are interested. Especially those of us who grew up loving her mom and her music. It was not until much later we found out about all the drug abuse and violent behavior. This poor girl is a product of an ugly home. I think they loved her but I just don't think they knew how to be grownups and take care of her. They could not take care of themselves.

I feel bad for this girl. I want her so much to recover and have someone who really can show her real love take her in and give her a chance.
I am so worried that she is either going to die or be in bad bad shape if they keep her alive.

So since I was here last I realize that Krissy and Gordon are not married.

You know, I was a fan of Whitney Houston's music. I also thought the Bodyguard was one of the most romantic movies I have ever watched and have seen it several times. That is how I remember her, not the worn, drawn, drugged out looking woman that came after.

I never watched the show with her husband, BB and didn't follow his career. What I know of their marriage, toxic relationship, and drug use is what I have picked up here and there from the media.

But today I wasn't feeling well and watched some of the shows "On Our Own". I wanted to see BKB and hear her voice. The programs I watched online left me feeling very empty and sad for this girl. It seemed that not only was her mother's death and fame exploited by this production, but her grief and coming to terms with it in a natural way were too.

I know enough about reality shows to realize that much is scripted and staged. But even if a bit of it is true, from the episodes I watched, I was left wondering if she had any real meaningful relationships after her mother was gone.

She talked of texting her daddy and getting no response from him, said their relationship was "complicated". They did not seem to be the center of each other's world or even close to it. If what I watched on the show is close to reality, then her relationship with her grandmother Cissy was also distant and strained.

I am not sure what she had with NG, but I do think she has been seeking security and love and a sense of family and somewhere she belonged. Maybe he filled that void for her or at least she looked for it to.

She wanted a career in acting or singing but to be honest, I don't think she had the natural talent that is sometimes expected of famous offspring. Maybe she was realizing that she was not going to make a name for herself in that direction but felt the pressure to do so. I don't know if she was prepared to do anything else with her life, I've read nothing about her education or her childhood, other than that she lived with and was on the road with her mother.

If her relationship with NG was not working out, I don't know who she had in her life to turn to. She has this huge extended family but many of them were supported by her mother's career from what I can tell. Perhaps there was a lot of pressure for her to continue that legacy and it was just too much for her. I was left just feeling like this girl had been exposed to a lot of things as a child and teenager that left her unprepared to cope.

I think instead of calling their show "On Our Own" they should of called it "On Her Own".

Local news just reported that the international news media are camped out outside Emory U Hospital and that the family is stating that the reports that Drs. have said there is nothing they can do and that they have discontinued life support are both false. The reporter also commented that the family did not have a terribly glum/sad expression so didn't feel there was any significant change that might have caused them to have different facial expressions. The video isn't available yet on their website to post here.

Local news just reported that the international news media are camped out outside Emory U Hospital and that the family is stating that the reports that Drs. have said there is nothing they can do and that they have discontinued life support are both false. The reporter also commented that the family did not have a terribly glum/sad expression so didn't feel there was any significant change that might have caused them to have different facial expressions. The video isn't available yet on their website to post here.

BBM-That is not exactly what I heard on CBS46 Atlanta News. It was reported the Drs. have told Bobby there is nothing else they can do and advised him to let her go. Bobby did issue a statement that the rumor she has been taken off life support is false.

Just want to remind everyone that being taking off of life support or "pulling the plug" does not mean she has passed. I still believe she is going to pull through!

The report I listened to was on ABC (WSBTV). Will post when its on line. I was sitting in the next room when the report came on. I reported what I recall hearing. I am pretty sure its accurate but will update if not.

You know, I was a fan of Whitney Houston's music. I also thought the Bodyguard was one of the most romantic movies I have ever watched and have seen it several times. That is how I remember her, not the worn, drawn, drugged out looking woman that came after.

I never watched the show with her husband, BB and didn't follow his career. What I know of their marriage, toxic relationship, and drug use is what I have picked up here and there from the media.

But today I wasn't feeling well and watched some of the shows "On Our Own". I wanted to see BKB and hear her voice. The programs I watched online left me feeling very empty and sad for this girl. It seemed that not only was her mother's death and fame exploited by this production, but her grief and coming to terms with it in a natural way were too.

I know enough about reality shows to realize that much is scripted and staged. But even if a bit of it is true, from the episodes I watched, I was left wondering if she had any real meaningful relationships after her mother was gone.

She talked of texting her daddy and getting no response from him, said their relationship was "complicated". They did not seem to be the center of each other's world or even close to it. If what I watched on the show is close to reality, then her relationship with her grandmother Cissy was also distant and strained.

I am not sure what she had with NG, but I do think she has been seeking security and love and a sense of family and somewhere she belonged. Maybe he filled that void for her or at least she looked for it to.

She wanted a career in acting or singing but to be honest, I don't think she had the natural talent that is sometimes expected of famous offspring. Maybe she was realizing that she was not going to make a name for herself in that direction but felt the pressure to do so. I don't know if she was prepared to do anything else with her life, I've read nothing about her education or her childhood, other than that she lived with and was on the road with her mother.

If her relationship with NG was not working out, I don't know who she had in her life to turn to. She has this huge extended family but many of them were supported by her mother's career from what I can tell. Perhaps there was a lot of pressure for her to continue that legacy and it was just too much for her. I was left just feeling like this girl had been exposed to a lot of things as a child and teenager that left her unprepared to cope.

I think instead of calling their show "On Our Own" they should of called it "On Her Own".

You are right, she did not appear to have the talent her parents had. But you know what else, neither did they for most of her life. I think this particular family shows us what is important in the "nature vs nurture" debate. She definitely has the right DNA to be a star, but sadly, she doesn't have the mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy