GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbi Kristina
Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway
Boyfriend Targeted

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi-kristina-foul-play-nick-gordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in -- Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.
We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.
Cops interviewed both Max and Nick and they want to debrief Max again, but our law enforcement sources say Max's lawyer insisted on immunity before he spoke again. We're told as of Friday morning Max hadn't gotten immunity or talked to cops.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi...d-injuries-blood-investigation/#ixzz3R1Dzdq00

There has also been reports that the cops were called out to fights between BK and NG previously. And I believe that the neighbors heard a fight the night before she was found?

I am very suspicious of Nick right now. Sources have said they had broken up. She posted that she was 'on her own.' Did he have his own source of income"?

What I find odd, is no one ever talked about NG........all we know is he came to live with WH at 12?
who was his parents and why raise him as BK brother but never adopted?
BB upset that they fell in love...............could NG of been a love child by BB? relative?
all the secrets still of NG past.

Oh boy NG hiding behind his lawyer and wants a deal of immunity................hope others tell the story so he can't make a deal............now I think we know why BB kicked NG out of the hospital............not good at all............
I read police were called and left on Jan. 24th.......neighbors called about a fight
I can't recall what story it was in for a link, sorry

Oh boy NG hiding behind his lawyer and wants a deal of immunity................hope others tell the story so he can't make a deal............now I think we know why BB kicked NG out of the hospital............not good at all............
I read police were called and left on Jan. 24th.......neighbors called about a fight
I believe it was Jan. 23rd. ;)

Max wants the immunity, not NG.

Right?...these types of behaviors only occurs when drugs and or alcohol is involved. This is one highly dysfunctional group. What a filthy family. Poor BK, never stood a chance.

JMO

Yes, really dysfunctional. Can any of you imagine breaking a booze bottle over your adult child's head EVER?!

I've had one too many before, not lying, but in my entire life, I've never hit anyone else, much less with a BOTTLE.

I'm sure they are all under a great deal of stress, but this really should be a wake up call for them. Not likely, but one can hope, right?

This is just getting ridiculous so much so that I am done following tabloids until a reliable news source has worthy information. Sadly, I am very concerned about this poor girl and whether she will recover but I guess I will wait for the VERIFIED news, good or bad.

Why is the media reporting anything at all if all they have is rumor. What good is it doing BK to smear NG, BB's family or anyone else? It isn't like TMZ is the most reliable news organization and all this tabloid carp is really starting to make me so angry. It just isn't fair to do this to anyone involved in this horrible tragedy until more FACTS are known. At this point it just seems that the wolves are grasping for anything that might dig up some dirt so that they can line their fat pockets with money sensationalizing this for all it's worth.

I know the news says BK was found face down in a bath tub...............
and lack of oxygen, did they ever say passive drowning?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drowning
A conscious person will hold his or her breath (see Apnea) and will try to access air.
The brain will die after approximately six minutes without oxygen but special conditions may prolong this.
Drowning – people suffocating and in imminent danger of death within seconds. Drowning falls into two categories:
Passive drowning – people who suddenly sink or have sunk due to a change in their circumstances. Examples include people who drown in an accident, or due to sudden loss of consciousness or sudden medical condition.

Seems like if she was taking a drug in the morning it would be an upper, so why would she fall asleep in the tub

Not necessarily she might have wanted an opiate to chill out with which goes along with a bath then a wind down after a big night.

This is just getting ridiculous so much so that I am done following tabloids until a reliable news source has worthy information. Sadly, I am very concerned about this poor girl and whether she will recover but I guess I will wait for the VERIFIED news, good or bad.

Why is the media reporting anything at all if all they have is rumor. What good is it doing BK to smear NG, BB's family or anyone else? It isn't like TMZ is the most reliable news organization and all this tabloid carp is really starting to make me so angry. It just isn't fair to do this to anyone involved in this horrible tragedy until more FACTS are known. At this point it just seems that the wolves are grasping for anything that might dig up some dirt so that they can line their fat pockets with money sensationalizing this for all it's worth.

I agree with you about withholding judgment about what actually happened at this point to BK, particularly as it relates to NG.

However, the "birthday party" debacle has been fairly well vetted, imo.

I feared this for BK. I feel for BB.

I agree with you about withholding judgment about what actually happened at this point to BK, particularly as it relates to NG.

However, the "birthday party" debacle has been fairly well vetted, imo.

Vetted or no, why does it need to be reported on? How does it help the situation?

I'm praying that this is not another (worse) Ja'hai McMath.

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member