GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
am I understanding it right, when you drown you sink and when your lungs fill up and gases form you float?
I just found out last year that a person sinks first send floats later. Surprising to me.

BobbiKristinafinalimage-e1422808570283.jpg

This is the picture from BK's phone taken just before the last photo she took (wearing same outfit) at 2:00am. That is NOT NG.

His name is Edwin DeMarco. While NG was out at the club in Atlanta, BK had company at home (this guy)

http://instagram.com/realbkristinahg/

I wonder who's phone # Xfinity called to confirm appointment, AND I wonder who answered it? I wonder if someone (NG) saw this pic on her phone and got jealous and/or a little upset???

View attachment 68879

This is the picture from BK's phone taken just before the last photo she took (wearing same outfit) at 2:00am. That is NOT NG.

He was identified on another page, I'm searching for his name. While NG was out at the club in Atlanta, BK had company at home (this guy)

I wonder who's phone # Xfinity called to confirm appointment, AND I wonder who answered it? I wonder if someone (NG) saw this pic on her phone and got jealous and/or a little upset???

Many days ago I posted a reference to this pix...wasn't sure then if I could link Krissi's IG account.

Note the caption:

realbkristinahg7 days ago
YAYYYY :) finally my famBAM!!! @dmannnnnnn

Since then, I've also explored IGs of Max and Danyela...more.

Not sure if the individual in the pix is true/blood family or just someone BK called family. She had a habit of doing that with other than blood relatives, as many ppl do.

None of these IGs tell me more than that Krissi had some dearly loved friends and was having fun.

What transpired in the hours afterwards is the question.

Still sending all positive thoughts for the best outcome.

~fwiw/jmo~

Oh goodness, I hope not. Let her at least have the day of her passing as her own. She's always been under the shadow of her successful mother and her father, to a lesser degree. I'd hate to see it as "February 11, the day singer Whitney Houston dies. Oh yeah, her daughter Bobbi Kristina tragically also". :(
Not to be hateful, but if they let BKB pass before WH, would that be worse in their eyes?
The anniversary of WH's death would be AFTER her daughter's. Takes away...
Jmo, moo, imo

Just wondering....this athletic looking guy ED plays basketball according to his IG account....could HE be the one who possibly fled and was scaling the wall behind the Suntrust?

Maybe NG arrived at BK's unexpectedly on Saturday morning and he had to make a hasty exit :scared: ..... it has been known to happen.

IMO, BB will not take her off life support UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE.

I guarantee that BK named NG as the beneficiary of her estate (PH is executor, she knows who BK named) and there is not one person in the Houston-Brown clan that wants to see NG ride off into the sunset with WH's million$$$.

IF NG ends up being charged with anything that lead up to BK's 'ACCIDENT,' he will not be able to collect as her beneficiary. As I previously stated, the minute that BK's time of death is pronounced is the minute that her entire estate is turned over to her beneficiary (NG), and there's not a thing anyone can do to stop that.... UNLESS he is charged with some culpability for her death BEFORE she is pronounced dead. (BTW- that's probably why the family is insisting that BK is NOT BRAIN DEAD because, clinically speaking, BRAIN DEAD = DEAD. That might present a big problem in probate court)

I see BB keeping her on life support for as long as it takes.... that is, until NG gets charged with something...

BK had NO legal right to name a bene after herself from her Mother's Estate, even IF she had been legally married to Nick Gordon.

~jmo~

I really think BK would want to go on the same date as her mother. If her family decides it is appropriate, they shouldn't be chastised for it as it would seem fitting.

I don't think the investigation or the inheritance is in any way driving when the family will make the decision to stop life support for BK. Both of those things are in no way hindered by her passing.

As for NG receiving anything immediately...not likely as there will be court proceedings upon court proceedings drawn out to prevent it if the family wants to contest it. I doubt BK had a will drawn up, but maybe her aunt had one for her (which would not include NG except maybe for a small portion to appease BK).

The criminal investigation will take on a new tone after she is declared dead and they can do an autopsy to really determine any underlying cause for this tragedy. Not everything shows up until the autopsy and this case could depend on it.

But I don't think they read the will and release the inheritance while he heart is still beating.

Correct. And 'they' don't even 'read' the Will immediately either. I doubt BK left a Will, but even if so, the bulk of her wealth was stated in her Mother's Will which setup the Testamentary Trust for BK, even before she was born, and was so protected. The Executrix/Trustees should have advised BK after her Mother's death, when they felt like it (my experience, altho there are so-called requirements).

Too early to get into all of this.

~jmo~

:drama:
BK had NO legal right to name a bene after herself from her Mother's Estate, even IF she had been legally married to Nick Gordon.

~jmo~

shana, there are two separate entities in BK's estate...the first is the WH Trust Fund which is paid out to BK over time (she just received $2million last March when she turned 21) and the second part is all her assets (all money, bank accounts, cars, real estate, jewelry, art, etc etc) which she would have set forth a beneficiary in a will in event of her death. I do not know (only the lawyers and the Executor usually know) how the WH Trust is set up for the remaining payouts of the monies in the event of BK death, (each state is different and depends what state the WH Trust was set up and registered).
I do believe that once the WH trust was set up with BK as sole beneficiary, the entirety ($20++ million) becomes BK's 'estate' (whether it is paid out in increments or lump sum, doesn't matter) and WH has no further say on the distribution after BK.

The $2million that has already been paid is already considered BK's 'estate' and she has every right to designate in her will who the beneficiary to her estate will be. HOWEVER, if she does NOT have a will, her estate goes to probate, and in the state of Georgia her father BB (and the lawyers) will get everything.

Hope that clears things up!

shana, there are two separate entities in BK's estate...the first is the WH Trust Fund which is paid out to BK over time (she just received $2million last March when she turned 21) and the second part is all her assets (all money, bank accounts, cars, real estate, jewelry, art, etc etc) which she would have set forth a beneficiary in a will in event of her death. I do not know (only the lawyers and the Executor usually know) how the WH Trust is set up for the remaining payouts of the monies in the event of BK death, (each state is different and depends what state the WH Trust was set up and registered).
I do believe that once the WH trust was set up with BK as sole beneficiary, the entirety ($20++ million) becomes BK's 'estate' (whether it is paid out in increments or lump sum, doesn't matter) and WH has no further say on the distribution after BK.

The $2million that has already been paid is already considered BK's 'estate' and she has every right to designate in her will who the beneficiary to her estate will be. HOWEVER, if she does NOT have a will, her estate goes to probate, and in the state of Georgia her father BB (and the lawyers) will get everything.

BBM

If she does not have a will, wouldn't her estate go to her husband? { If they were really married.]

Sorry, but NOPE, your post does not clear things up for me. It's late now...will Reply later, maybe.

btw, no Drama! here for me at ALL.

~jmo~

Sorry, but NOPE, your post does not clear things up for me at all. It's late now...will Reply later if at all.

btw, no Drama! here for me at ALL.

~jmo~
Not pretending to even have a clue, but I would think (imo, in accordance with WS standards and without legal knowledge), that any estate BKB has would go to to Bobby Brown.
Citing:
https://closingsource.net/Die-without-will.aspx

Unless the trust names other entities I do believe that BK would become the sole beneficiary. While most 21yrs do not think about wills BK had a stable of lawyers and she would be well advised- there is no way they wouldn't have made contingencies in the event BK died.

Unless the trust names other entities I do believe that BK would become the sole beneficiary. While most 21yrs do not think about wills BK had a stable of lawyers and she would be well advised- there is no way they wouldn't have made contingencies in the event BK died.

One would think...however:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2012/03/15/whitney-houstons-will-was-far-from-perfect/

First, the fact that Whitney relied on a will — signed back in 1993 no less — instead of a living trust is troubling. We’re talking about the woman who signed the largest recording contract in history! If anyone should have thorough estate planning, including a living trust, it was Whitney.

Apple/tree...not to mention that BK was not all that friendly with her Houston relatives, nor would I have expected her to be necessarily cooperative in signing anything put in front of her by her aunt, from whom she reportedly wanted a larger monthly allowance (altho NG was the messenger).

~jmo~

Good night, all...sending a positive glow to BK and her loved ones.

(I said nearly a week ago that I wasn't going to post about wills/estates and yet I did. My apologies. It is not time for that discussion.)

~jmo~

Please keep Bobbi Kristina and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Waiting and hoping for a miracle.

............................................................................:eek:fftobed:

I read an article yesterday (along side one of the tabloid links) saying WH's trust (the part that had not already been given to BK) would likely go to WH's mother and brothers.

This step brother/boyfriend person was a fool not to marry her when he had the chance. I do suspect after WH died he became close to BK to maintain the lifestyle he had become accustomed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper