GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How and when the proceeds of a trust are disbursed is all set up in advance, at the time the trust is created. Provisions within the terms of the trust are made according to the desires of the person establishing it, within the laws of the state where it is established. In addition, trustees are named, whose job it is to see to it that the provisions of the trust are carried out.

So whatever Whitey Huston set up is what will take place. Any monies already disbursed to the daughter are now hers to do with as she sees fit. Hopefully she had some decent legal advice at the time she received the $2million payout. Decent legal advice would see to it that she had a will, no matter what her age.

The trust very likely has provisions in it as to what happens to the remaining principal should the sole beneficiary (BK) die. It would have been written that someone else then benefits from the trust. It could be other family members or it could be a local animal shelter, for all we know.

A trust is indeed a means for a person to control what happens to their wealth from beyond the grave. A will can only do that to a certain extent.

Back in the really old days one could legally write a will that said "My wife gets everything unless she gets remarried, and if she does, then everything at that time goes to my kids" or "My wife gets everything, and when she dies the remainder gets divided among my kids as follows...." Then the laws changed and that can no longer be done via a will. And trusts then became the way to go.

Ummm... I do not think "brain dead" = legally dead. There has to be a pronouncement of death. Some people are taken off ventilators and live for some time afterwards. Not usually for very long. But sometimes minutes or even hours.

Very sad situation. If there was trauma to her body, the doctors already know it. And they already know what her blood level of alcohol was and if there were drugs present.

It would have been written that someone else then benefits from the trust. It could be other family members or it could be a local animal shelter, for all we know.

Yeah well we can be pretty sure no animal shelters will benefit.

On that note there was Leona Helmsley who left BILLIONS for the benefit of needy dogs and everyone saw what happened there. The will/trust was all but totally disregarded and virtually nothing went towards animal welfare, the judges, lawyers, trustees etc.... decided to give it all to human charities and others instead.

Her instructions, specified in a two-page “mission statement,” are that the entire trust, valued at $5 billion to $8 billion and amounting to virtually all her estate, be used for the care and welfare of dogs, according to two people who have seen the document and who described it on condition of anonymity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/02/us/02gift.html?_r=0

The way Sophie Valentine described the Comcast repair scheduling is consistent with that in Atlanta. On a rare occasion you can be put on a cancellation list if you have a true emergency, with no guarantee they will come any sooner than their scheduled appt, usually a few days out from when the call was placed. Sometimes problems resolve themselves so I wonder if they put the repair calls out a day or two to see if they clear and the appt. can be cancelled.

Has anyone posted this article?? http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bobbi-kristina-brown-partner-nick-gordon/story?id=28753248

Bobbi Kristina
Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway
Boyfriend Targeted

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi-kristina-foul-play-nick-gordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

UGH. I was afraid of this after reading other articles that mentioned Lomax was not a suspect. It now makes me wonder about these other injuries found on her. I suppose it is possible that she was knocked out and then placed in the tub. If and when she does die, I'm sure there will be a thorough autopsy. I hope they can tell if there was water in her lungs or not, I believe that would indicate if she was put in the tub after being knocked out.

I really hate to think that, but right now, anything is possible. It's bad not matter how she ended up in that tub, but to think someone (Nick) hurt her makes it even worse. No wonder BB has wanted him kept away, and made it clear they were never married. I'm sure BB knows Nick is a suspect.

:(

Media is reporting Cissy (her grandmother) has arrived at the hospital. I believe they were waiting on her before making any decision.

UGH. If there is no water in her lungs, I believe that would indicate she was put in the tub after being knocked out.
:(

I'm pretty sure she would be breathing if unconscious, breathing would stop if she was already dead when placed in the tub. It appears that there was some sign of life or she wouldn't have been placed on life support?

I'm pretty sure she would be breathing if unconscious, breathing would stop if she was already dead when placed in the tub. It appears that there was some sign of life or she wouldn't have been placed on life support?

Only after being revived with CPR. So no signs of breathing or heartbeat. Anyone can be revived from death and then stabilized by artificial means if it is within a certain amount of time and they can get the heart beating again.

Bobbi Kristina arrest warrant dismissed

The warrant was dismissed after court officials learned of her condition.

Late Friday afternoon, Bobbi Kristina Brown's grandmother, Cissy Houston, arrived at Emory University Hospital to see her granddaughter.

Her arrival comes as Channel 2 Action News learns that a judge has ruled the public should not see a search warrant related to Brown's near drowning.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne confirmed that Max Lomas, the man who found Brown unconscious in her Roswell home has also changed lawyers.

Lomas has now retained former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan and former prosecutor John Petrey

Roswell Police Chief Rusty Grant told Winne that police are still conducting a thorough investigation into the medical emergency involving Brown and police are "going to follow the evidence and see where it leads us."

A source told Winne there are two search warrants; one for Bobbi Kristina's home and a second one for computers, phones, iPads, routers and other electronics.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-brown-family-involved-fight-during-birthday/nj6Dq/

Bobbi Kristina arrest warrant dismissed

The warrant was dismissed after court officials learned of her condition.

Late Friday afternoon, Bobbi Kristina Brown's grandmother, Cissy Houston, arrived at Emory University Hospital to see her granddaughter.

Her arrival comes as Channel 2 Action News learns that a judge has ruled the public should not see a search warrant related to Brown's near drowning.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne confirmed that Max Lomas, the man who found Brown unconscious in her Roswell home has also changed lawyers.

Lomas has now retained former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan and former prosecutor John Petrey

Roswell Police Chief Rusty Grant told Winne that police are still conducting a thorough investigation into the medical emergency involving Brown and police are "going to follow the evidence and see where it leads us."

A source told Winne there are two search warrants; one for Bobbi Kristina's home and a second one for computers, phones, iPads, routers and other electronics.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-brown-family-involved-fight-during-birthday/nj6Dq/

This is ridiculous to me. WOOHOO a warrant on having a bad registration. That is pertinent.

Does anybody know how BB felt about NG throughout the years?

I doubt she would have killed herself because she had a warrant for her arrest. especially since she had more than enough money to eventually bond of of jail.

jmo.

My guess it was not even on her radar. I have ideas about this and now one of them I can not overlook is that there was some foul play involved especially with there being no drugs found out. That to me sounds like it could have been slipped to her... If she had done drugs right before her event, depending on what the drug is, it would be just out. People who commit suicide don't often hide the meds they took to achieve the task.

I just don't think this was suicide.

I've got a feeling they are going to let her go this weekend.

My guess it was not even on her radar. I have ideas about this and now one of them I can not overlook is that there was some foul play involved especially with there being no drugs found out. That to me sounds like it could have been slipped to her... If she had done drugs right before her event, depending on what the drug is, it would be just out. People who commit suicide don't often hide the meds they took to achieve the task.

I just don't think this was suicide.

I don't think this was either. especially with the recent news regarding Nick Gordon.

JMO, but I think that NG in his mind might have thought that he had the right to BK's money and lifestyle since he was taken in my WH years ago.

This is just my opinion.

This is ridiculous to me. WOOHOO a warrant on having a bad registration. That is pertinent.

No, they dismissed the bench warrant over registration.

Obviously the warrants are for something else, and they aren't targeting BK.

No, they dismissed the bench warrant over registration.

Obviously the warrants are for something else, and they aren't targeting BK.
When I read the article last night it said the warrants were for not showing up in court because of the registration violations.

"I confirm the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety had an active arrest warrant for [Ms.] Bobbi Kristina Brown. The warrant was issued because [Ms. Brown] failed to show up for a mandatory court appearance after being cited for operating a motor vehicle with expired tag registration," Gordon explained in a statement."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06