GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vetted or no, why does it need to be reported on? How does it help the situation?

Are you serious? OF COURSE that kind of behavior is going to be reported on and commented on. People are trying to make sense of this situation. Most people don't have the power to "help the situation," but they still want to process it and talk about it. People are trying to figure out what could have led to this situation, and family dynamics COULD certainly be a factor. It's like a big puzzle, and web "sleuths" are by nature curious and tend to discuss every possible angle.

Again, all due respect, but if people doing what they do on Websleuths upsets or disgusts or annoys you, why do you visit this site? People are going to do what they do, within the TOS of this site.

Not really anything we can do to help the situation , outside of prayer , or whatever your spiritual thing is. I cannot foresee any of us nosy Websleuthers forgoing investigating into what could possibly turn out to be foul play in this incredibly sad situation.

am I understanding it right, when you drown you sink and when your lungs fill up and gases form you float?

Police launch CRIMINAL probe into Nick Gordon after 'suspicious injuries' were found on Bobbi Kristina and friend alleges he cleaned up blood, report says

Authorities she may have ended up in the bathtub because of foul play

TMZ reported the probe is focused on her partner Nick Gordon

According to the site, police are looking into a possible altercation just hours before she was discovered on Saturday morning

The pair are believed to have a history of domestic violence

Reports suggest She could have been submerged for up to 15 minutes

Her friend Max Lomas claims Gordon cleaned up blood from the scene in the aftermath of the incident

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bathtub-according-reports.html#ixzz3R1XoeG97

Are you serious? OF COURSE that kind of behavior is going to be reported on and commented on. People are trying to make sense of this situation. Most people don't have the power to "help the situation," but they still want to process it and talk about it. People are trying to figure out what could have led to this situation, and family dynamics COULD certainly be a factor. It's like a big puzzle, and web "sleuths" are by nature curious and tend to discuss every possible angle.

Again, all due respect, but if people doing what they do on Websleuths upsets or disgusts or annoys you, why do you visit this site? People are going to do what they do, within the TOS of this site.

I wasn't talking about people here. I was talking about the media. This is NOT responsible journalism.

BUT with all due respect, it is also within TOS for me to disagree when I dislike a conversation.

I wasn't talking about people here. I was talking about the media. This is NOT responsible journalism.

BUT with all due respect, it is also within TOS for me to disagree when I dislike a conversation.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion for sure, but you are not entitled to censor others.

However, I did misinterpret your post as it relates to who is supposed to refrain from reporting if "it doesn't help."

That horse left the barn so long ago; media is not going to use "does it HELP" as any kind of reporting criteria. I think the most we can hope for is "is it true." Even then, we are often going to be disappointed.

media reporting seemed to be very quick at first. Reporters get a tip and write stories from the tip.
I'm surprised we haven' seen an obit written before death. They do that also.
Story telling.....even Brian Wms did it...........

media reporting seemed to be very quick at first. Reporters get a tip and write stories from the tip.
I'm surprised we haven' seen an obit written before death. They do that also.
Story telling.....even Brian Wms did it...........

I can't remember where I saw it, but when I got up this morning, I saw a link to some web site saying that BK had passed away last night. Oops! A little premature, it turns out. SMH.

Vetted or no, why does it need to be reported on? How does it help the situation?

Maybe it brings more witnesses out of the woodwork. Maybe someone reading it would remember something important that happened previously. You never know.

Before this report came out, evryone was assuming that BK killed herself--purposely. What if that is not the case? I would hate it if my boyfriend killed me for my inheritance, and the whole world thought I had killed myself.

How is it not responsible journalism? They claim to have LE sources passing this info to them. Maybe LE WANTS it out there, to bring in some more witnesses to previous fights etc.

I think the media try to get info out because right or wrong people want to know. We don't have the right to know in some instances but it's human nature to be curious about how the events unfolded and what may have led up to them.
I don't think the latest TMZ article regarding NG and ML was unfair.It more than likely is a fact that they have more questions or concerns about the two.

?? How does anything help the situation? BK is still in a coma. She is probably not going to survive. And now we can concentrate on why she ended up where she is right now.

I don't understand the need to tear down what people are reporting because finding out the truth is important. The birthday party is one part of the overall picture of BK's life. The significance of her Dad's family being so very dysfunctional, emotional, and seemingly out of control during the time when most families come together is relevant to this case (which I might add...is turning into exactly what I brought up many times as being a criminal case).

That (again) is what we do here. Maybe it helps to understand the basis of WS and how we can make a difference in some ways. Probably not in this case, but again...knowledge gained on every case can be applied to others.

Does anybody know how much Bobbi Kristina was set to inherit?

JMO, But I think it's possible that Bobbi Kristina told Nick that the free ride was over for good.

If he did do something to her I hope he is fully prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Does anybody know how much Bobbi Kristina was set to inherit?

JMO, But I think it's possible that Bobbi Kristina told Nick that the free ride was over for good.

If he did do something to her I hope he is fully prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

What if she threatened to change her will? :eek:

I think she was inheriting some of the millions at 21. And the bulk of it at 30.

since WH died on the 11th of Feb.............maybe the family will let her go on the same day?

IMO, BB will not take her off life support UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE.

I guarantee that BK named NG as the beneficiary of her estate (PH is executor, she knows who BK named) and there is not one person in the Houston-Brown clan that wants to see NG ride off into the sunset with WH's million$$$.

IF NG ends up being charged with anything that lead up to BK's 'ACCIDENT,' he will not be able to collect as her beneficiary. As I previously stated, the minute that BK's time of death is pronounced is the minute that her entire estate is turned over to her beneficiary (NG), and there's not a thing anyone can do to stop that.... UNLESS he is charged with some culpability for her death BEFORE she is pronounced dead. (BTW- that's probably why the family is insisting that BK is NOT BRAIN DEAD because, clinically speaking, BRAIN DEAD = DEAD. That might present a big problem in probate court)

I see BB keeping her on life support for as long as it takes.... that is, until NG gets charged with something...

If she is brain dead (but I don't know if she is) then she would be legally dead. Not taking her off life support isn't going to change that. However long they keep her on life support, if she is brain dead, she is legally dead.

If she is brain dead (but I don't know if she is) then she would be legally dead. Not taking her off life support isn't going to change that. However long they keep her on life support, if she is brain dead, she is legally dead.

But I don't think they read the will and release the inheritance while he heart is still beating.

Police launch CRIMINAL probe into Nick Gordon after 'suspicious injuries' were found on Bobbi Kristina and friend alleges he cleaned up blood, report says

Authorities she may have ended up in the bathtub because of foul play

TMZ reported the probe is focused on her partner Nick Gordon

According to the site, police are looking into a possible altercation just hours before she was discovered on Saturday morning

The pair are believed to have a history of domestic violence

Reports suggest She could have been submerged for up to 15 minutes

Her friend Max Lomas claims Gordon cleaned up blood from the scene in the aftermath of the incident

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bathtub-according-reports.html#ixzz3R1XoeG97

I posted the other day that FOX news played an audio of "first responders" who mentioned to dispatch possible "alcohol and domestic" involved. I've been unable to get. Link so take it FWIW.
If she was submerged for 15-30 minutes there is no hope for recovery IMO
Horrid situation all around

How very sad that this tragic incident is being discussed in response to tabloid reports, many of which could well have been planted by money-interested parties.

Plenty of info about the legalities...see WH's Will (online)...more. Links posted upthread.

For me, as a longtime follower of Krissi's life since her Mother's unfortunate death, I hope this child will be allowed to pass peacefully to the other side as soon as her father can make the decision.

Whatever investigation is in-progress re Nick Gordon (no official news on that), I hope it will reveal the truth. Until then...

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member