GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newlyweds Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Open Up About Marriage for the First Time (Extra)

January 30, 2014

( snip)

Nick replied, “She made me promise several times to look after Krissy… and, Mom, I will never ever, ever break that promise.” Bobbi smiled, “She wanted this. This is something she wanted to see.”

The two also dispelled rumors they are feuding with Bobbi Kristina’s grandma, Cissy Houston, over their marriage, saying Cissy gave them her blessing.

Bobbi Kristina stated, “She told both of us that she loved us very, very, very much, and Nick came up and he said ‘Grandma, I want to marry her. Is it okay? I need your blessing to do this, if I don’t have your blessing I won’t feel right,’ and she looked at him and she smiled. She smiled very wide and said, ‘Yes, son, you have my blessing.”

more@link
http://shar.es/1orLbl

Extra sat down with Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon for their first interview together since announcing their marriage on Twitter January 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Pat has lit one of her branded candles by BK's bedside, perhaps she can do a mourning range?

Uh uh.... does not look very promising. I truly hope they let her pass on. I have not read everything to so pardon me if my questions are too dorky:

1. Is this a run of the mill addict overdosing on her tub like her mom?
2. Is there suspicion of foul play? Husband/partner suspicions?

This is so very very sad. It's real easy to sit here and think "Oh No" just like her mom. I am happy to read that they didn't find any drugs, but whether she did on board still remains to be seen.

I am taken back in time, when my nephew past away in the shower. He was 12 years old, fairly healthy looking boy, played football and looked like he played.
He wasn't feeling good, and his mom took him to the ER and they said something like he just had a virus. Go home, fluids and such.
It's a Thursday morning, and his mom heard him in the shower, then cough, then she heard a crash. He died in the shower.

Makes wonder, if Bobbi Kristina wasn't ill. She is so thin. Thin people have a tendency to work their hearts more. I personally had a spontaneous pnuemo thorax tear of the lining. Karen Carpenter, who was so thin, I think they were saying she was anorexic and her heart gave out.

So many questions.....

Prayers being lifted up...

Still wondering if this is all a publicity stunt because of a forthcoming record release.

Uh uh.... does not look very promising. I truly hope they let her pass on. I have not read everything to so pardon me if my questions are too dorky:

1. Is this a run of the mill addict overdosing on her tub like her mom?
2. Is there suspicion of foul play? Husband/partner suspicions?

I actually think it sounds like suicide, there was a phone call made to Nick that got him to go over there with a friend, and they found her unresponsive in the tub, I think she deliberately mirrored her mothers death.

A source tells MediaTakeOut that Bobbi Kristina and her husband Nick Gordon were “staying apart” at the time of the incident. “[He] got a call from Bobbi Kris and he felt that she was try to hurt herself. So he [and a friend] rushed home, and they found her.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brain-dead-coma/

Mind you, there are conflicting reports.

This is so very very sad. It's real easy to sit here and think "Oh No" just like her mom. I am happy to read that they didn't find any drugs, but whether she did on board still remains to be seen.

I am taken back in time, when my nephew past away in the shower. He was 12 years old, fairly healthy looking boy, played football and looked like he played.
He wasn't feeling good, and his mom took him to the ER and they said something like he just had a virus. Go home, fluids and such.
It's a Thursday morning, and his mom heard him in the shower, then cough, then she heard a crash. He died in the shower.

Makes wonder, if Bobbi Kristina wasn't ill. She is so thin. Thin people have a tendency to work their hearts more. I personally had a spontaneous pnuemo thorax tear of the lining. Karen Carpenter, who was so thin, I think they were saying she was anorexic and her heart gave out.

So many questions.....

Prayers being lifted up...

How horrible that happened, and you're right, it could have been something physical, easy to think it was drug related, because of her mom.

I actually think it sounds like suicide, there was a phone call made to Nick that got him to go over there with a friend, and they found her unresponsive in the tub, I think she deliberately mirrored her mothers death.

A source tells MediaTakeOut that Bobbi Kristina and her husband Nick Gordon were “staying apart” at the time of the incident. “[He] got a call from Bobbi Kris and he felt that she was try to hurt herself. So he [and a friend] rushed home, and they found her.”

I'm with you Mrs G. Wish I had nice things to say about this young woman. I do hope she makes it. But if she doesn't, oh well. I would be horrified though if we were faced with a Celebrity Jahi. Oy vey.

Just watched FOX's update....no link yet, but they had a 911 recording where EMS was relaying "possible drinking, and possible 'domestic'."

/shrugs

It's amazing how the information about this family is all over the place. In this article, it shows a picture of a man who was in the house when this tragedy was occurring. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-Bobby-family-lead-prayers-bedside.html

Also in this article, it says that BK was moved to a different hospital. I didn't pick that up when I saw BB's remark about BK in an Atlanta hospital.

On Sunday, Bobbi Kristina was moved from North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia to another hospital in Atlanta.
'The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, is accurate,' her father's lawyer Christopher Brown told PageSix. 'No additional information will be forthcoming.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amily-lead-prayers-bedside.html#ixzz3Qcmoew1w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Going through their twitter pages, I was struck at how Nick's life revolves around Whitney still and not Bobbi Kristina. He includes her, but his tats are of Whitney including a full face tat of her on his arm. Another tat is a lion and (I think) it is again a reference to Whitney. This is troublesome to me. I would hate to say what I am thinking, but I could see why people may question his motive for being with BK in the first place. *shivers*

Who are those men? I know what I think they look like but don't want to be banned!

It is the same man, two different mugshots. A friend of both of them, or a friend of just Nick?

I'm so confused. What does Nick Cannon have to do with this? Isn't he the guy who was married to Mariah Carey?

I'm so confused. What does Nick Cannon have to do with this? Isn't he the guy who was married to Mariah Carey?

She meant Nick Gordon. I think it autocorrected to cannon. (Or she typed wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member