GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like Corrina did. She had a state of the art medical facility built on the property, their home is on lake geneva, it's amazing what she has done for him and his privacy in their situation. jmo idk

Michael Schumacher's wife builds £10million medical suite in their mansion to look after stricken F1 Ace when he leaves hospital after being told it is unlikely he will wake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1-Ace-leaves-hospital-told-unlikely-wake.html

Michael Shumacher did wake up. :twocents:

http://www.crossmap.com/news/michae...-physical-therapy-to-improve-mobility-a-15990

Did I read that right???
"Marion is romantically involved with Nicholas Gordon"??

I fell out of my chair when I read that. Will have to wait and see how this is handled. I can't imagine it not being addressed. It is a bombshell IF it is true (SPECULATION: what if Bobbi Kristina found out and it was part of what led up to her being found in the tub?).

I hope this is NOT true! :please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if it will be a doctor that will make the choice to remove support if Bobbi Kristina is found to be brain dead?

I'm sure it varies from state to state, but I doubt any allow for docs to withdraw life support against family's wishes. They'd have to get a court order.

I'm sure it varies from state to state, but I doubt any allow for docs to withdraw life support against family's wishes. They'd have to get a court order.

Yes...I was thinking of Jahi. I hope it doesn't come to that.

This article and the pictures of bobbi and nick where taken last year, just days from the 2 years anniversary of whitney's death, they looked so happy. jmo idk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-husband-Nick-Gordon-kiss-cuddle-Georgia.html

I think she is a cute girl, and she appears to be very nice. He is a good looking guy, but I have no idea how he ended up being taken in by Whitney? Was it a family friend, or what exactly happened for her to take him in.

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: Bobbi Kristina's 'husband' accused of 'turning her against her family and trying to get Whitney Houston's money'[/h]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-family-trying-Whitney-Houston-s-money.html

I can't see this situation being resolved any time soon if this report is accurate.

Also significant from the article...

The revelations come as it has emerged that police are looking into the possibility that eye-witnesses may have fled the scene after Bobbi Kristina was found face-down in a bathtub on Saturday.

Roswell Police Detectives are investigating whether people fled before officers arrived and have been asking local businesses if they saw anything suspicious that morning, E! News reported.

They are reviewing video.

Not if she is found brain dead. In that case doctors don't need a court order. Jahi's family had to go to court to prevent the hospital from turning off life support. Hospital was going to do it without any court orders.

I think she is a cute girl, and she appears to be very nice. He is a good looking guy, but I have no idea how he ended up being taken in by Whitney? Was it a family friend, or what exactly happened for her to take him in.

I don't know, I have looked and googled and can't find anything. I have looked for photos of whitney when NG would have been young and I can't find anything. I have looked for picture of bobbi when she was young to see if there were pictures of her and nick together as children, nothing IDK. weird. I have only seen pictures of him when he is grown. No articles about him coming into the picture, nothing. I think they pretended to be married thinking it would give him more leverage trying to get at more money. just me. jmo

Not if she is found brain dead. In that case doctors don't need a court order. Jahi's family had to go to court to prevent the hospital from turning off life support. Hospital was going to do it without any court orders.

True. When my husband was on life support, we were supposed to be warned before the hospital took him off so that family members could be present. They did not warn us and did it at a time when everyone had left to shower, eat, and change. It was devastating to us...especially my son.

I don't know, I have looked and googled and can't find anything. I have looked for photos of whitney when NG would have been young and I can't find anything. I have looked for picture of bobbi when she was young to see if there were pictures of her and nick together as children, nothing IDK. weird. I have only seen pictures of him when he is grown. No articles about him coming into the picture, nothing. I think they pretended to be married thinking it would give him more leverage trying to get at more money. just me. jmo

It is weird, isn't it? I don't get this at all.

True. When my husband was on life support, we were supposed to be warned before the hospital took him off so that family members could be present. They did not warn us and did it at a time when everyone had left to shower, eat, and change. It was devastating to us...especially my son.

That is absolutely callous, showing no respect for all of you. Sorry something like that had to happen.

I have also tried to find pics of a young Nick or pics of him with the Brown family and came up with nothing. I have heard that he was a friend of Bobbi Kristina and she asked her mom to take him in. I have also heard that he was taken in due to his mother not being able to care for him.
I have heard he was kicked out of his home at age 12. Not sure really how it came about that WH took him in.

I'll bet the "friend" doesn't feel too lucky......

(***sound of toilets flushing all over the north Metro area***)

Not for nothing, but last Saturday I predicted that the "friend" would end up in trouble over all of this....

And I'm not surprised that there are now reports of people fleeing the property when things went bad...I'm willing to bet they weren't playing Scrabble and baking cupcakes in there.

**ALSO**

I hope the trustee has access to the money locked up right now.......

That poor girl. I have a soft spot for her because of the way she grew up. It seems like she's been surrounded by vultures since her mother died.

I'm so sorry, SnoopyDD. My heart breaks for you and your son.

It's unlikely there are any of him as a very young child. Per reports on a WH forum NG and BK were friends from school and he became part of the family around the age of 12. They called each other brother and sister as a result, after WH death, the romantic attachment appears to have begun.

ETA: In the article from above he tweets he moved in when he was 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1