GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy said "we're going right in that bathroom", so I guess they have some juicy footage after the break inside the house.

Nancy has good sources in Atlanta, ya'll.

They said Emory is the best of it's kind in the US as far as neurological expertise.

T

I also read (rumor) that she wanted to have a baby with NG. That BK thought NG was cheating....................

Nancy's sources said businesses located near the entrance of Krissy's housing development have been asked for their video footage (i.e. SunTrust).

(I assume they are looking into who came and went that day??? Hmmmmm)

She heard it was a full-scale APD investigation, at this point. She said the 911 call was made by Max Lomax, who was the one to find Krissy in the bathtub. He said people had been calling out to her and she didn't respond, so he went in the bathroom and found her.

They didn't mention if Nick was in the room at the time. There was implied recognition that as a felon with a past, Max was concerned for Krissy's health and appeared to do his best to help her.

Not sure where all that is going....

Oh em gee.

Nick's cousin Joseph Savoy is on live with Nancy to talk about his cousin. He started off by giving his entertainment resume, claiming to have international prestige in The Industry, and that many, many people are waiting for him to make a statement about Nick.

Nancy doesn't like his rambling, and scolded him several times by interrupting him to get him back on topic.

Nancy:...what I wan't to know is this...one thing...DID HE OR DIDN'T HE love Bobbi Kristina? Did he or didn't he want to marry her?

Joseph: From what I know, yes...100%.

***straight to commercial***

I'll bet Joseph needs to change his diaper now.

That didn't go well for him. He didn't even have time to plug his Twitter.

Nancy gave out a hashtag earlier that the family asked her to use on her show: #PrayforBK

Nancy: I heard it from the horse's mouth people! The horse's mouth!

Does it seem odd that with people (men) in the house at 10:25am she was face down in a tub??

last photo was 2am ........8 hours before..........partied all night???

So many times a person will show an improvement before they pass, giving loved ones a false hope.............it happens in my family....JMOO

never clarified if BK was clothed or not in the tub................

Does it seem odd that with people (men) in the house at 10:25am she was face down in a tub??

last photo was 2am ........8 hours before..........partied all night???

YES! I don't know many young women who even take baths, let alone in the middle of the day? Was this other guy a friend of her boyfriend, was he there all the time hanging out?

Krissy got "several new piercings" a few weeks ago in a local tattoo parlor.

She was "bubbly" but "seemed a little depressed about the upcoming anniversary of her mother's death", reported the owner of the tattoo parlor.

Live on Dr. Drew now.

more family coming over the weekend

DR DREW show

BK is whined off meds to see how she would do, but she seizured and back in medical coma, very serious. In a medical induced coma, doctors cannot tell how well the brain stem is working.

not saying nice things about Nick

You know, I was a fan of Whitney Houston's music. I also thought the Bodyguard was one of the most romantic movies I have ever watched and have seen it several times. That is how I remember her, not the worn, drawn, drugged out looking woman that came after.

I never watched the show with her husband, BB and didn't follow his career. What I know of their marriage, toxic relationship, and drug use is what I have picked up here and there from the media.

But today I wasn't feeling well and watched some of the shows "On Our Own". I wanted to see BKB and hear her voice. The programs I watched online left me feeling very empty and sad for this girl. It seemed that not only was her mother's death and fame exploited by this production, but her grief and coming to terms with it in a natural way were too.

I know enough about reality shows to realize that much is scripted and staged. But even if a bit of it is true, from the episodes I watched, I was left wondering if she had any real meaningful relationships after her mother was gone.

She talked of texting her daddy and getting no response from him, said their relationship was "complicated". They did not seem to be the center of each other's world or even close to it. If what I watched on the show is close to reality, then her relationship with her grandmother Cissy was also distant and strained.

I am not sure what she had with NG, but I do think she has been seeking security and love and a sense of family and somewhere she belonged. Maybe he filled that void for her or at least she looked for it to.

She wanted a career in acting or singing but to be honest, I don't think she had the natural talent that is sometimes expected of famous offspring. Maybe she was realizing that she was not going to make a name for herself in that direction but felt the pressure to do so. I don't know if she was prepared to do anything else with her life, I've read nothing about her education or her childhood, other than that she lived with and was on the road with her mother.

If her relationship with NG was not working out, I don't know who she had in her life to turn to. She has this huge extended family but many of them were supported by her mother's career from what I can tell. Perhaps there was a lot of pressure for her to continue that legacy and it was just too much for her. I was left just feeling like this girl had been exposed to a lot of things as a child and teenager that left her unprepared to cope.

I think instead of calling their show "On Our Own" they should of called it "On Her Own".

Of course this is JMO but I believe when parents try to give a child anything they want it teaches the child that they don't have to put any effort into being successful. I know that parents (not all parents, but a lot of them) want their children to have more than they did as a child; they want life to be easier for them.

The day I turned 16 I had an afternoon job lined up. Since then the only time I didn't work was after my maternity leaves when the boys were born. I finally retired 2 weeks ago at age 66.

When they were old enough to work, I took on a second job. I said it was because I wanted them to focus on grades and extracurricular sports but in reality it was because I didn't want them to "have to" work. They are both grown now with families of their own and while the youngest has my work ethic the older one still thinks if he comes to mom I should be able to fix it. I can look back now and see the mistakes I made but at the time I was just a single mom doing the best I could.

JMO

Dr Drew asks WHO really is NG? Where did he come from, why was he living with Whitney, who are his parents etc,

Cissy is 81 now, this has to be VERY hard for her. JMOO
Someone said Cissy is in bad health herself, so to travel from ???? has to be rough also.
Let's pray she doesn't get sicker from all of this. That is all the family needs.

It is very hard to believe any of the 'news' sources..........so many speculations

Just a thought... let's assume that BK DOES have a will, and she has named NG as the sole beneficiary of her 'estate' (as I would imagine a young and in love girl would do).... perhaps that is why BB's lawyers and investigators as well as detectives are thoroughly investigating the circumstances leading up to her 'accident,' for the minute she is pronounced dead, the proceeds of her entire estate would go to her beneficiary!! That would leave NG an extremely wealthy man with enough money to hire a dream team of lawyers should there be any criminal charges forthcoming.... BUT, if NG is facing charges or at least being held for some culpability for her accident, he would not be able to collect her assets as her beneficiary.
However, if she DOES NOT have a will, and dies 'intestate,' assets (money already distributed, real estate, tangible property) would go to her father BB.
Pat Houston is the Executor for the WH Trust payouts, and when the trust was set up, a beneficiary MUST HAVE (it's the law) been designated (by BK) for the distribution of trust payouts in the event of BK death. Whomever BK named as her WH Trust Beneficiary (betcha it's NG!!) would receive the balance of the trust payouts from the Executor. PH's worst nightmare!!
Bobby Brown, I implore you, please take all the time you need to make the decisions you are facing.... it's your prerogative!
This entire drama is about to get all about the Benjamins $$$$$$

In that case, I am sure Pat Houston gave her as much guidance as possible. Hopefully, this is not why she dislikes Nick Gordon so much! Would the beneficiary over-ride WH's original will if it states in the event of BK's death, the estate would go to Bobby and other family members? I certainly hope it does not come down to a criminal investigation. As far as Nick inheriting, I am not so sure Whitney wouldn't have wanted that anyway if it could not be Bobbi Kristina. Remember, her will was set up pre-divorce and pre-Nick Gordon being in the picture.

Bobbi Kristina is the main concern right now along with her family and I feel for them, however, as to the question about why we would be talking about a will, maybe it is just to pass the time until we have more info, or maybe it is because it could be a huge motive. Everyone has a right to discuss whatever they want as long as it is in TOS rules and NO ONE should question them outside of a MODERATOR which IS in TOS RULES, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay