GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas' attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, told E! News that a visit from an Xfinity cable technician is what prompted the guys to look for Bobbi in the house. Lomas' girlfriend was also there at the time. (Roswell Police, citing their ongoing investigation, wouldn't comment on the detail about the presence of the cable tech.)

http://www.eonline.com/news/622485/...ick-gordon-pal-max-lomas-went-looking-for-her

I have to wonder about this tech showing up on a saturday, that's convenient but yet wait why would you get in the tub with the cable guy on his way, did she have a time he would be there? Did Nick get a text from her? Was he living there? Did lomas live there? did his girlfriend live there too? Who do they think jumped a fence and left? So nick and lomas got home/back at 6:30 saturday morning from TGIF nite and BKB is sending instagram pictures at 2?, and the cable guy is on his way. OK alrighty then. Did I miss anything? just kidding. jmo idk Sad story.

since WH died on the 11th of Feb.............maybe the family will let her go on the same day?

I have to wonder about this tech showing up on a saturday, that's convenient but yet wait why would you get in the tub with the cable guy on his way, did she have a time he would be there? Did Nick get a text from her? Was he living there? Did lomas live there? did his girlfriend live there too? Who do they think jumped a fence and left? So nick and lomas got home/back at 6:30 saturday morning from TGIF nite and BKB is sending instagram pictures at 2?, and the cable guy is on his way. OK alrighty then. Did I miss anything? just kidding. jmo idk Sad story.

all of it is just plain strange.............

IT is crazy right? But honestly I would think if this was Suicide the Cable guy would have been far from her mind.

I hope they are not going to keep her alive on machines forever. I find that the most cruel fate.

Oh goodness, I hope not. Let her at least have the day of her passing as her own. She's always been under the shadow of her successful mother and her father, to a lesser degree. I'd hate to see it as "February 11, the day singer Whitney Houston dies. Oh yeah, her daughter Bobbi Kristina tragically also". :(

since WH died on the 11th of Feb.............maybe the family will let her go on the same day?

I feel so bad for Cissy. To watch her daughter spin out of control and now her granddaughter.. Poor lady.

Anyone who thinks you can schedule a same-day appointment with a cable company clearly doesn't do business with Comcast.

With Comcast (Xfinity) you have to make an appointment sometimes up to a week in advance. There is typically a 4 hour time window, and they do call on the date of the appointment to confirm. If you don't answer the phone, they cancel your appointment.

However, there could have been cable problems in the area, requiring the technician to knock on the door, but that is unlikely in my experience.

Also, they might provide some sort of expedited service for celebrities, but that isn't something I would know about...

So...someone could have answered the phone when the call came to confirm. It is a computer call and you just press a certain button to give Comcast the go-ahead. Anyone could have done that....anyone who answered the phone.

Maybe. But IDK. If a loved one is in that state, why would you prolong it?

I don't think it was appropriate of the family to party and have a b-day cake with your daughter on life support.

Anyone who thinks you can schedule a same-day appointment with a cable company clearly doesn't do business with Comcast.

With Comcast (Xfinity) you have to make an appointment sometimes up to a week in advance. There is typically a 4 hour time window, and they do call on the date of the appointment to confirm. If you don't answer the phone, they cancel your appointment.

However, there could have been cable problems in the area, requiring the technician to knock on the door, but that is unlikely in my experience.

Also, they might provide some sort of expedited service for celebrities, but that isn't something I would know about...

So...someone could have answered the phone when the call came to confirm. It is a computer call and you just press a certain button to give Comcast the go-ahead. Anyone could have done that....anyone who answered the phone.

Exactly! That appointment was likely made the week before. I was given a six hour window the last time I needed them to fix something.

Not here. Last time I called to have services they were able to come the next day.

YES! I don't know many young women who even take baths, let alone in the middle of the day? Was this other guy a friend of her boyfriend, was he there all the time hanging out?

I'm sure it wasn't your common bathroom .... I would imagine it to be more like a spa bathroom with a huge jetted tub .... in other words plenty of room to drown in.

I wonder if he will write a tell all? Nick that is, You never know. jmo

Seems like if she was taking a drug in the morning it would be an upper, so why would she fall asleep in the tub

Family Brawl 911 Call

Bobby Brown's bloody, bottle smashing family brawl was even more intense than we thought ... after hearing the 911 call one of the witnesses made.

The caller tells dispatch the fight was a violent free-for-all involving at least 8-10 people inside the W Hotel -- and someone had smashed a glass and was using it as a weapon.

As we reported ... the melee allegedly started when Bobby's older sister Tina spit in her own son's face. Listen to the tape ... it's clear hotel security is struggling to get control of the situation. :facepalm:

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3R0gEJIQJ

So mom spits on her son and WH said BB spit on her..................hmmmmm, a family trait??? who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky