GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF something happened it could have occurred in another room then she was placed in tub to clean her up?

JMOO, I think it will end up being domestic violence. Both BK & NG were exposed to drugs, partying, jealousy and domestic violence.
NG may have allot of problems from his early years also, what happened to him before age 12?
The relationship was strained, they had broken up. Both went separate ways the night of the photo of BK & ED.
In my mind it is simple, the couple had been drinking, got into a fight, something happened (blood cleaned up).
She either got in the tub to clean herself up or NG did. She drowned. Now LE has to figure it out through forensic evidence. JMOO
I do not think t was actually a planned thing.............MOO

I've been following the BK story peripherally.

It's so sad-- probably drugs involved. I know some are starting to look at conspiracy to murder her, but IDK if I'm on board with that.

From what leaked out in the early hours, she was almost certainly brain dead very early on. Not entirely sure, but sounds like she was in a full cardiac arrest at the scene, and they got her heart restarted. So she could have been face down in the water for maybe as long as 30 min (she's only 21, so has a good heart, presumably). I don't think there was ever a chance that she'd wake up again, from what has been leaked. Since it was a drowning most likely (and not major trauma), if they want to fight over taking her off the vent, she could do a "Jahi McMath" and be maintained in that way for "a while"-- no one knows how long that might be. And this family has buckets of money to fund that kind of custodial care. She's WH's child, and a celebrity herself, so the hospital is apparently giving wide latitude to the family about "when" to withdraw support. But it seems completely certain, IMO, that she's brain dead with no hope whatsoever. Very, very sad.

It's so sad-- probably drugs involved. I know some are starting to look at conspiracy to murder her, but IDK if I'm on board with that.

From what leaked out in the early hours, she was almost certainly brain dead very early on. Not entirely sure, but sounds like she was in a full cardiac arrest at the scene, and they got her heart restarted. So she could have been face down in the water for maybe as long as 30 min (she's only 21, so has a good heart, presumably). I don't think there was ever a chance that she'd wake up again, from what has been leaked. Since it was a drowning most likely (and not major trauma), if they want to fight over taking her off the vent, she could do a "Jahi McMath" and be maintained in that way for "a while"-- no one knows how long that might be. And this family has buckets of money to fund that kind of custodial care. She's WH's child, and a celebrity herself, so the hospital is apparently giving wide latitude to the family about "when" to withdraw support. But it seems completely certain, IMO, that she's brain dead with no hope whatsoever. Very, very sad.

Her heart condition may not be good if she was a regular user.

I don't know about murder but with what is being reported I can see some kind of event that caused her death in the moment.

There is always hope. :)

Depends on how you define "hope". If someone is medically diagnosed as brain dead, there is no hope they will ever wake up. (Despite what David Byrne and the Schiavo Network, and some other extremist truth deniers may claim.) The family of Jahi McMath is learning that truth in the hardest way imaginable.

Bk also apparently had an open bench warrant for "failure to appear over an expired tag". That seems mighty odd, they give tickets for expired tags, how did it end up being a bench warrant? And was there more to the story?

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/06/documents-bobbi-kristina-faced-arrest/
I agree. It seems a little extreme to have gone that far (ticket to bench warrant).
Not really relevant to this thread, but I keep thinking it's weird she didn't pay for her tags. I mean, I've forgotten and had to pay a late fee, but shouldn't she have someone handling that kind of stuff for her? Do celebrities write checks/pay online for ordinary things? MOO JMO

I'm pretty sure she would be breathing if unconscious, breathing would stop if she was already dead when placed in the tub. It appears that there was some sign of life or she wouldn't have been placed on life support?

If she was taking something to depress her consciousness, it's entirely possible she had a respiratory arrest or weak respiratory efforts, and then slipped under the water.

Does anybody know how BB felt about NG throughout the years?

I don't have the link and don't recall where I watched the video but a reporter asked BB what he thought of Nick and BB looked away and mumbled that he was a good guy or a good kid...something along those lines.
BB acted as though he was on the spot and didn't really want to give his opinion. IMO

ETA This interview was done before BK was found in her tub.

Only after being revived with CPR. So no signs of breathing or heartbeat. Anyone can be revived from death and then stabilized by artificial means if it is within a certain amount of time and they can get the heart beating again.

That's not entirely true. More often than not, people in full cardiac arrest from any cause, die. Certainly the data from cardiac arrest as a result of trauma indicate that nearly 100% die.

There are certain kinds of cardiac arrest situations that are more "survivable" than others (that's why we have AEDs everywhere in society now), and younger victims of drowning and hypothermia are generally more "resuscitatable". But it is definitely not true that in every instance of cardiac arrest it's possible to restart the heart and keep it going.

BK is only 21. Even if she was doing a lot of drugs, her heart is probably still in pretty good shape, and could go on for quite some time with ventilator and other support. She may, or may not be a heart transplant candidate, depending on the circumstances of her arrest and resuscitation. Victims of prolonged cardiac arrest are usually not heart donor candidates, though they can be donors for other organ and tissues (depending on condition).

I am pretty puzzled by all of the pull the plug stuff in the media. She is a young woman and it has been a very short period of time since she was discovered. I genuinely wish that the media would set it aside for now-the coverage seems too gleeful to me. Yes this is similar in nature to how her mother died, but this child (Bobbi Kristina) had the deck stacked against her since her birth imvho. Time for some privacy, compassion and respect. :(

...Since it was a drowning most likely (and not major trauma), if they want to fight over taking her off the vent, she could do a "Jahi McMath" and be maintained in that way for "a while"-- no one knows how long that might be. And this family has buckets of money to fund that kind of custodial care. She's WH's child, and a celebrity herself, so the hospital is apparently giving wide latitude to the family about "when" to withdraw support. But it seems completely certain, IMO, that she's brain dead with no hope whatsoever. Very, very sad.

I cannot judge a family in making a decision to end life support, but Jahi McMath case is so disturbing and I really hope that BB does some soul-searching on quality of life and when it's time to let go. I hope medical doctors/staff/others are not giving him false hope if there is no way BK will come out of this. Jmo

I cannot judge a family in making a decision to end life support, but Jahi McMath case is so disturbing and I really hope that BB does some soul-searching on quality of life and when it's time to let go. I hope medical doctors/staff/others are not giving him false hope if there is no way BK will come out of this. Jmo

I don't think anyone would want to be kept alive that way. No one. It is not like Christopher Reeves who was alive on a ventilator for years but still had function. He could think and talk and participate. This is not the same thing. I feel so bad for Jahi.

I am pretty puzzled by all of the pull the plug stuff in the media. She is a young woman and it has been a very short period of time since she was discovered. I genuinely wish that the media would set it aside for now-the coverage seems too gleeful to me. Yes this is similar in nature to how her mother died, but this child (Bobbi Kristina) had the deck stacked against her since her birth imvho. Time for some privacy, compassion and respect. :(

How long was it for Joan Rivers? I think that it was like 10 days ,2 weeks???

Bobbi Kristina arrest warrant dismissed

The warrant was dismissed after court officials learned of her condition.

Late Friday afternoon, Bobbi Kristina Brown's grandmother, Cissy Houston, arrived at Emory University Hospital to see her granddaughter.

Her arrival comes as Channel 2 Action News learns that a judge has ruled the public should not see a search warrant related to Brown's near drowning.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne confirmed that Max Lomas, the man who found Brown unconscious in her Roswell home has also changed lawyers.

Lomas has now retained former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan and former prosecutor John Petrey

Roswell Police Chief Rusty Grant told Winne that police are still conducting a thorough investigation into the medical emergency involving Brown and police are "going to follow the evidence and see where it leads us."

A source told Winne there are two search warrants; one for Bobbi Kristina's home and a second one for computers, phones, iPads, routers and other electronics.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-brown-family-involved-fight-during-birthday/nj6Dq/

From your link:

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne confirmed that Max Lomas, the man who found Brown unconscious in her Roswell home has also changed lawyers.

Lomas has now retained former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan and former prosecutor John Petrey.

A source tells Winne that Lomas' previous counsel had tried to negotiate with the Fulton County District Attorney's Office to get immunity in the case after Roswell Police suggested they had unspecified grounds to revoke his bail. Lomas is currently out on bail after pleading not guilty to marijuana and weapon charges.

Is Lomas asking for immunity (charges to be dropped) for his other case ,or asking so his bail won't be revoked ? Or was he asking for immunity to tell what he knows about NG ?
I thought last night that it was for immunity from any charges when he talks to police in this case.

Hmm, I'm thinking this may have been a botched OD cover up. There was a drug dealer present at the time and other people fled. Maybe they were partying, she took too much and OD'ed. Nick and the dealer could've stuck her in the tub to revive her, but it didn't work, they panicked and came up with some hair brained scheme to try and make it seem like an accident. I don't know, it's the only scenario that I can think of right now.

Hmm, I'm thinking this may have been a botched OD cover up. There was a drug dealer present at the time and other people fled. Maybe they were partying, she took too much and OD'ed. Nick and the dealer could've stuck her in the tub to revive her, but it didn't work, they panicked and came up with some hair brained scheme to try and make it seem like an accident. I don't know, it's the only scenario that I can think of right now.

You can not cover up an OD. The body chemistry tells the story no matter what. I don't feel that is what is going on here.

I still think they will pronounce her gone on the 11th and have funeral same as her mom.........
for all we know she may already be gone and in the morgue (terrible to say) & autopsy.
everything now could be planning etc............
Has anyone seen the family still at the hospital all day?
Celebs can keep everything secret.
Could BB birthday of been a 'wake' celebration of her life also that went terribly wrong?
I know it sounds funny but people do the craziest things for publicity............JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanKlein