Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. My thoughts are with their family. Looking through the photos the family has released, they seem like such a happy couple. 2-3 of the pictures are clearly "selfies" and that just makes this couple so endearing. Thankfully, Bud and June seem like great people and will leave a legacy to those adorable grandchildren.

They could easily I'D him.
True it just makes me so mad.

It is obvious he bought the throw away phone at this point to use to pull off "Theft by deception". however if he loaded a mini bike or dirtbike, that to me would mean that it was premeditated.....The fact that they were allegedly found at the store (which was the meeting place) makes me think this was planned....:( Now the question is why, what kind of financial pressure would make a man with a clean record kill a lovely older couple??? IMHO
I do think it was premeditated. I have no idea how he could so coldly plan out and follow through to kill someone but people do it every day and I think that's exactly what he did. Wanting the payout without having to work for it.
I still am holding out on that clean record thing. I just think he's slid under the radar for one reason or another. Or maybe not even under the radar and people had thoughts or knew about who he really was as a person.
I would love that question to be answered.

JMO

Hindsight is always 20/20 but for a vintage car it would be better to go to a dealer or even contact a Mustang club. They are located all over the country and could connect a potential buyer with legitimate sellers.

The Sherrif said "we don't have any reason to believe that there was a vehicle that would be anywhere near the description that Mr. Runion was trying to purchase." That does not mean there absolutely was no car. It only means they have no reason at this time to believe there was one, or haven't seen any evidence of one. There most likely wasn't, but I know of very few people that just travel with $22,000 cash (if the Runions actually did so) on the hope that the car they are going to see is the one they want. And I know of NO ONE would would go to the bank to get money for a car they haven't actually seen.

okay, "dont have any reason to believe that there was a vehicle....."........ and that the phone was purchased for reasons of deception...........or some such

the 2 statements in the same report means deception alone... IMO

Caution All I just read there are Bogus GoFndMe accounts sprouting up already . I can't say what I want to say. If and when there will be one setup. It will be announced on the FB page

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caution All I just read there are Bogus GoFndMe accounts sprouting up already . I can't say what I want to say. If and when there will be one setup. It will be announced on the FB page

We posted at the same time. :)

I am searching with no luck...can someone tell me what the 'store' reference is? Had to work so I am behind. Much appreciated if someone can tell me.

Booking photo. Is he smirking?

Anyway, he appears to weigh less than what the other photos suggest. Druggie?

https://www.facebook.com/1243817010...41830.124381701078075/361273237388919/?type=1

sorry I don't think he's smirking, he is SKINNY tho, but that's how he looks on the myspace page but i coudlnt see his face as well, he looks differnt in the blonde photo, I think that he was closer to 23 or something in the pic, then the outside photo with camo on, he was (sorry) quite nice looking and had a little more wieght on, this latest pic, I wouldn't have trusted him as far as i can throw him, he looks like a weasel...........

I am searching with no luck...can someone tell me what the 'store' reference is? Had to work so I am behind. Much appreciated if someone can tell me.

not sure except that the bodies were found behind a store, i think an abandoned gas station or store? Car found near his home in pond

Hindsight is always 20/20 but for a vintage car it would be better to go to a dealer or even contact a Mustang club. They are located all over the country and could connect a potential buyer with legitimate sellers.

Bud was probably looking for a good deal and this guy probably shot him one heck of a deal that sounded to good to be true.

JMO

I'm sure someone has already posted but here it is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?518-Timothy-Bosma This case hit extraordinarily close to home for me for multiple reasons. I placed an ad on kijiji the same day Tim Bosma did, lived in the same type of farming community he did (and not that far away), have mutual friends with the Bosma family & extended church family.

no they haven't, sorry< i could have googled it, was so wrapped up in this case today, thanks

Sorry, sad enough when we just hear about these kinds of cases, then when it hits closer to home in someway, it's a definite reality check

not sure except that the bodies were found behind a store, i think an abandoned gas station or store? Car found near his home in pond

I've read the bodies were found near the car. Has anyone posted a link saying they were behind the store ? All articles I've seen says near the car

I don't think he is smirking....but I do think he looks defiant and cocky....He has lost quite a bit of weight in his face from his other pics, and his hair is mighty brown, wonder if he colored it...IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62