GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in this raw interview with sheriff:
Medical examiner conducted an investigation jointly with the coroner. Based on their findings of examining the body and looking at medical records from the birth of the child and a well baby visit, they determined the manner and cause of death was homicide and blunt force trauma.
http://www.wgrz.com/news/crime/mcnabb-charged-with-infants-murder/482498350

So there was a "well baby visit" some time after the baby went home.

"I've looked everywhere, even under clothes"

in response to operator's ? "Do you see any signs of a forced entry or can you tell if anyone's been there? Is her blanket there or gone? . . ."

[...]

"and I have clothes in totes but I've looked all in them and she's not here . . ."

"Her blanket's gone, her passie is here on the floor, here blanket is not with us . . "

from the video 911 call found here: http://www.wgrz.com/news/crime/mcnabb-charged-with-infants-murder/482498350

TRANSCRIPT from 11Ailve

in response to operator's ? "Do you see any signs of a forced entry or can you tell if anyone's been there? Is her blanket there or gone? . . ."

[...]

"and I have clothes in totes but I've looked all in them and she's not here . . ."

"Her blanket's gone, her passie is here on the floor, here blanket is not with us . . "

from the 911 call found here: http://www.wgrz.com/news/crime/mcnabb-charged-with-infants-murder/482498350

That blanket seemed pretty important to Mom. Almost more than the question of "Do you see any signs of a forced entry or can you tell if anyone's been there?".

Sorry if this has been answered already:

Is CB the baby's biological father?

[...]

from the 911 call found here: http://www.wgrz.com/news/crime/mcnabb-charged-with-infants-murder/482498350

BBM When I first heard that I said WTH outloud. How would a 2 week old be under clothes?

Is that not standard? In the UK we have midwives visit the home until baby is 10 days then the HV takes over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is standard. There were questions of if anyone had visited them, so I was posting the info. Would be curious to know when that visit happened, and what was in the report. Was there a mention of a volatile/agitated father? concerns?

Sorry if this has been answered already:

Is CB the baby's biological father?

CM is biological father, CB biological mother.
Now, is he actually the genetic father? I have not seen any proof or disproof of that. As far as how they presented to the world, he was the father....

being young and being a druggie are not the same.

that being said. when I was 19 and had my oldest, he had to go to the NICU because he had a brain bleed. I did get visited by a social worker once he was transferred, but not at the hospital I gave birth at. but this was also in 1994 so things probably have changed. and also my now 19 year old was assigned a social worker when undergoing cancer treatment in 2016 so maybe there is a social worker if there is a serious health issue either way.

Does CPS check when the parents are young? How old is the mom?

ADMIN NOTE:

Sometimes things make you go - hmmmmm. Can't be helped, you are sleuths. But :tos: state Caliyah's mom is a victim. LE have questioned her and the last word from them was that she was not a suspect or POI. Since then we have seen an arrest of Caliyah's father with charges of murder. Who knows what we will see in the coming days of what is still an active investigation.

It's fine to point out what you feel are inconsistencies in statements made by non POI/suspects or victims. You may not bash or accuse them of a crime. So please, before hitting submit/post make sure you know where that line is and are within TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces