GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He planned it?!! What in the world :( :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of evil horrible scum of the earth. Poor little baby girl. Breaks my heart.

[video=twitter;918219911343824896]https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/918219911343824896[/video]
WSB-TV‏Verified account
@wsbtv
Investigators tell @NicoleCarrWSB they're not going to speculate on a motive but more charges are possible in murder of 15 day old baby.

LE is saying McNabb planned baby Caliyah's murder and "was not just a dad who snapped." Maybe more info will come out tomorrow at his next court appearance.

Yeah but Caliyah was prem.

All 4 of my babies were prem and in my experience I had my postnatal checks in the various departments of the maternity ward and baby obviously constantly checked so no need for visits at home.

(Ha and before any side eyes, I PROMISE my body just clearly doesn't like being pregnant)

We also don't know how premature she was, there is a huge difference in NICU stay or not with a 25-20 week premie vs. a 35 week premie.

I wonder if he suspected he is not the baby's biological father.

That was my first thought, but it could also be for money. Insurance? Maybe his plan was to play the sad father of a kidnapped child and collect donation funds?

Re mom asleep, if she'd had a c-section she may have still been taking prescribed pain killers in addition to the newborn + 2 year old zombiefying lack of sleep.

I've never needed to have a c/s, if someone who has could chime in that would be great. I know my sister's recovery for each successive c/s was increasingly difficult.

[video=twitter;918196532599500800]https://twitter.com/NicoleCarrWSB/status/918196532599500800[/video]
Nicole Carr‏Verified account
@NicoleCarrWSB
"It's possible that more charges will be coming..." Father charged w/ murder in 2 wk old's death, police say no other suspects now @wsbtv 4

Oh no!! Christopher McNabb is already charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery and concealing her death. What other charges could be coming?
Interview with grandfather - I'll look for it. He alludes to CM being "abusive"
[video=twitter;918182414618415104]https://twitter.com/JoeHenke/status/918182414618415104[/video]
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
4d9213572b9bcc7fc5144bf470075c02.jpg

Re mom asleep, if she'd had a c-section she may have still been taking prescribed pain killers in addition to the newborn + 2 year old zombiefying lack of sleep.

I've never needed to have a c/s, if someone who has could chime in that would be great. I know my sister's recovery for each successive c/s was increasingly difficult.

My daughter is recovering from one with a 2 week old, she is still at home with us so I’m able to help. The drugs given to her for pain were not strong enough to knock her out, they’re very careful that you are not a zombie with a newborn. However, my daughter is exhausted, I’m sure we all remember it well so if my g/daughter was bottled fed I could take her out the house for a few hours and my daughter would probably sleep the whole time. She’s breast feeding so the sleep deprivation is tough but she’s doing great [emoji1303]

A man charged with the murder in the death of his newborn daughter planned the crime and the cover-up, investigators said.
Detectives allege that not only did McNabb kill his 2-week-old, who disappeared on Saturday, but also that he planned her murder and the effort to hide her body in a duffel bag in the woods.

Police told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr that the suspect, Chris McNabb, was not just a dad who snapped.

“It's just so heart-rending to have a little 15-day-old baby, a little helpless baby, and something bad has happened to them,” said Capt. Keith Crum.

It's a sharp turn of events from Saturday when McNabb spoke exclusively to Channel 2’s Chris Jose. He was passionate about finding the infant while crews searched for baby Caliyah.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/father-planned-murder-of-2-week-old-investigators-say/623258743

He probably planned to kill her while mom was sleeping.

I wonder whether he confessed to it all, and what his motive was. Money, or suspecting that she's not his, are possibilities. I also wouldn't put something even more sinister past him, maybe he was on a drug binge and delusional. jmo

Interview with grandfather - I'll look for it. He alludes to CM being "abusive"

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

After looking through what seemed to be thousands of comments on different CM Facebook posts, several people alluded to mom being abused very recently.

My daughter is recovering from one with a 2 week old, she is still at home with us so I’m able to help. The drugs given to her for pain were not strong enough to knock her out, they’re very careful that you are not a zombie with a newborn. However, my daughter is exhausted, I’m sure we all remember it well so if my g/daughter was bottled fed I could take her out the house for a few hours and my daughter would probably sleep the whole time. She’s breast feeding so the sleep deprivation is tough but she’s doing great [emoji1303]

Thank you for your input and congrats on the new grand baby!! Having had a newborn and a 2 year old at the same time twice, it kicked my butt! I'd be toast if I had a newborn now, my youngest is 2 (almost 3) and still often wakes in the middle of the night. I am fortunate to have an amazingly helpful husband (even with our first when we were very young) and incredibly supportive family who pretty much all live close.

He probably planned to kill her while mom was sleeping.

I wonder whether he confessed to it all, and what his motive was. Money, or suspecting that she's not his, are possibilities. I also wouldn't put something even more sinister past him, maybe he was on a drug binge and delusional. jmo

Could he have drugged the mom, so he could carry out his plan without her interference? That would explain her wooziness in the 911 call, and her not knowing anything. <modsnip>

Could he have drugged the mom, so he could carry out his plan without her interference? That would explain her wooziness in the 911 call, and her not knowing anything. <modsninp>.
I think the mom was just exhausted. He told her to get some sleep. He was high, and freaked out on the baby. He hid the drugs he was doing. When I was taking care of my babies and when I worked nights, I would fall asleep standing. I woke several times when I fell and hit my head. Exhaustion will do horrible things to the human body. It's why it's used in torture.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member