GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;918214124194189313]https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/918214124194189313[/video]

Father planned murder, cover-up of 2-week-old, investigators say

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fat...-up-of-2-week-old-investigators-say/623258743

Police told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr that the suspect, Chris McNabb, was not just a dad who snapped.

whoa, gotta say, didn't see that twist coming :( Was wondering how malice murder was going to come into play if he had just snapped.

Really curious to discover what info/evidence takes them down the premeditated track.

whoa, gotta say, didn't see that twist coming :( Was wondering how malice murder was going to come into play if he had just snapped.

Really curious to discover what info/evidence takes them down the premeditated track.
Wow. I didn't either. He's even worse than I thought, if true.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, I guess we know for sure asfa he's concerned, Pure Evil.

<modsnip>
Just thinking that there are lots of reasons why someone's 911 call doesn't meet someone else's expectations for how that call should go. Lots of reasons.

this thread is closed for review. posts will be removed and some of you may not be returning to this discussion today.

the thread is now reopened. Victim bashing will not be tolerated. Caliyah is a victim but her mother is as well according to WS policy/rules. If you cannot abide by those rules find another case to discuss because this one is not for you. Period.

We also don't know how premature she was, there is a huge difference in NICU stay or not with a 25-20 week premie vs. a 35 week premie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But she was only 15 days old so she couldn't have been that premature, right? I mean clearly not 20 something weeks because she'd have been in the NICU till she was around 37 weeks or more gestational age. I had a 35 weeker who was in the NICU 5 days and that was a pretty average stay for around that time.

Interview with grandfather - I'll look for it. He alludes to CM being "abusive"
[video=twitter;918182414618415104]https://twitter.com/JoeHenke/status/918182414618415104[/video]
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
4d9213572b9bcc7fc5144bf470075c02.jpg

This link doesn't take me to this interview and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it?

I wonder if there were computer searches or maybe text messages that demonstrate he was thinking about murder before it happened. Or maybe a threat to the mother like "if she doesn't stop crying I'm going to...".

I'm still trying to wrap my head around LE saying CMc planned Caliyah's murder.

Detectives allege that not only did McNabb kill his 2-week-old, who disappeared on Saturday, but also that he planned her murder and the effort to hide her body in a duffel bag in the woods.

Police told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr that the suspect, Chris McNabb, was not just a dad who snapped.

“It's just so heart-rending to have a little 15-day-old baby, a little helpless baby, and something bad has happened to them,” said Capt. Keith Crum.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/father-planned-murder-of-2-week-old-investigators-say/623258743

From the earlier video and reports of his actions I'd believe it if he was on meth or something and went off but premeditated murder? How cold can a person get?

Re mom asleep, if she'd had a c-section she may have still been taking prescribed pain killers in addition to the newborn + 2 year old zombiefying lack of sleep.

I've never needed to have a c/s, if someone who has could chime in that would be great. I know my sister's recovery for each successive c/s was increasingly difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a csection, 3 times...I took medication because obviously its painful but I dont think that I ever was able to fall asleep to the point of not hearing anything and I always kept my babies right by me. Everyone is different.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around LE saying CMc planned Caliyah's murder.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/father-planned-murder-of-2-week-old-investigators-say/623258743

From the earlier video and reports of his actions I'd believe it if he was on meth or something and went off but premeditated murder? How cold can a person get?

Do you remember Baby Lisa? I think from the start of that, they already HAD a 2 yr old they couldnt take care of but she wanted to keep the baby and he didnt want her to and........now hes in prison.

I finally listened to her 911 call. It sounded sincere to me personally. I really don't think she thought he would have done anything to her baby. I think she looked in bins because she genuinely couldn't fathom how baby was gone from the trailer. She could have wondered if someone set the baby down in the wrong place while being horribly sleepy or the 2 yo picked her up and set her somewhere.

I did a lot of reading on FB the other day <modsnip>. Others accused him of severely hurting and mistreating their family members. Not sure what all I can really say or not. But I'm flabbergasted that they seem to know he planned this. They must have very clear reason to believe that. I can't imagine WHY anyone would plan to kill a baby.

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga.*- The father of a Newton County infant whose body was found over the weekend has been charged with murder in her death. Christopher McNabb is charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery and concealing her death, according to the Newton County Sheriff's Office.

Caliyah McNabb, a 15-day-old girl, died from blunt force trauma to the head, according to medical examiners. Newton County Coroner Tommy Davis ruled the infant's death a homicide Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/body-of-newton-county-infant-identified-as-missing-girl

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga.*- A man charged with the murder in the death of his newborn daughter planned the crime and the cover-up, investigators said.

Chris McNabb was served warrants Wednesday while he was sitting in the Newton County Jail on different charges.

Detectives allege that not only did McNabb kill his 2-week-old, who disappeared on Saturday, but also that he planned her murder and the effort to hide her body in a duffel bag in the woods.

Police told*Channel 2’s Nicole Carr*that the suspect, Chris McNabb, was not just a dad who snapped.*

“It's just so heart-rending to have a little 15-day-old baby, a little helpless baby, and something bad has happened to them,” said Capt. Keith Crum.*

It's a sharp turn of events from Saturday when*McNabb spoke exclusively to Channel 2’s Chris Jose.*He was passionate about finding the infant while crews searched for baby Caliyah.

Authorities confirmed McNabb is the only person suspected in the murder. *

“It's possible that more charges will be coming, but we don't have any other suspects at this point,” Crum said.

While memorials mark baby Caliyah's home and the place of her death, there's been no talk of a motive for her killing.

“I won't even speculate on that,” Crum said. “The District Attorney can make those assertions during the hearings, but as far as the sheriff is concerned it's not one of the elements of a crime.”

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members