GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I did notice "baby daddy" but having worked in an office where we had to have financial information about everyone in a household, I learned that there is a large segment of our society which uses this phrase in a normal, non-derogatory manner. I.e. a boyfriend is a boyfriend, you have a baby with him and he becomes your baby's daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no?
This has me thinking.

If this was not his baby,
but he was the father of the baby that isn't here anymore (stillborn)

Did he kill Caliyah in revenge???

No way, that's crazy! But the way he said he wanted HIS BABY BACK?
That would explain he planned it.

Is he the bio dad of the 2 yr old too?

OK I feel ill saying that.
MOO

I HOPE we know more soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh no?
This has me thinking.

If this was not his baby,
but he was the father of the baby that isn't here anymore (stillborn)

Did he kill Caliyah in revenge???

No way, that's crazy! But the way he said he wanted HIS BABY BACK?
That would explain he planned it.

Is he the bio dad of the 2 yr old too?

OK I feel I'll saying that.
MOO

I HOPE we know more soon.

Just to clarify, in the 911 call Caliyah's mom said "baby's dad, not "baby daddy." I don't know if that affects anything.

Sorry, but I don't understand your reference to a "baby that isn't here anymore (stillborn)." I think you're speculating and not stating facts but I'm missing the connection. Can you elaborate? Thanks, I always enjoy your input!

Here is the video interview with CB's father, TB.
He describes police taking photos of CB's body, covered in bruises. :(
[video=twitter;918258628360134657]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918258628360134657[/video]
If the link doesn't work, it is here, on Joe Henke, reporter's twitter feed. https://twitter.com/JoeHenke
Thank you!
That man, bless his heart. He remained calm and level headed.
Courtney was in an abusive situation. She probably did "pass out" from exhaustion.
She was post partum and being beaten.
MOO

Here is the video interview with CB's father, TB.
He describes police taking photos of CB's body, covered in bruises. :(
[video=twitter;918258628360134657]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918258628360134657[/video]
If the link doesn't work, it is here, on Joe Henke, reporter's twitter feed. https://twitter.com/JoeHenke

Yep... yep... yep...
he had her so low... so insecure... so damaged.... people really do not understand domestic violence. What these people are capable of. I wasn’t young, I wasn’t in poverty, I wasn’t a drug addict... it can and does happen to anyone. This WAS my nightmare, him doing something to my child. I didn’t know how to leave, I didn’t know I was even worth a second thought. Thank god and a whole lot of therapy for my daughter and I... I made it out alive. I was lucky....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, in the 911 call Caliyah's mom said "baby's dad, not "baby daddy." I don't know if that affects anything.

Sorry, but I don't understand your reference to a "baby that isn't here anymore (stillborn)." I think you're speculating and not stating facts but I'm missing the connection. Can you elaborate? Thanks, I always enjoy your input!
I understand that she has given birth 3 times.
1 stillborn
2 live births.
This poor woman has now lost 2 babies.
One killed, the born still

I understand that she has given birth 3 times.
1 stillborn
2 live births.
This poor woman has now lost 2 babies.
One killed, the born still

Wow! Was that from msm? I can't find the info. Was the stillborn CM's baby?

That's what I am wondering.
She got about a 20 second piece on the news tonight [emoji25]
This is all the news had to say.
"He planned it"
https://youtu.be/gQvDgOrt_h4

But there's nothing about a stillborn baby. I'm feeling a little lost. And I'm not sure of the connection between a stillborn baby and CM murdering Caliyah. Sorry, I feel really dumb.

I have been reading a good bit on the various forums and posts. The only mention I have heard about the possible stillborn was by someone who claims to be family in some comments and then says she hardly knows CM and CB in other comments. She has contradicted herself multiple times and seems to be commenting on multiple news posts and starting drama. I would take any comments by that person posting on the FB news posts with a grain of salt until it is mentioned by a reputable source. I haven’t seen or read anything to substantiate. She is the same person cussing people out for saying they were cousins but then telling other people they are cousins. There seem to be so many rumors going around about the family and they change daily.

ETA I am not saying the person who posted it here is starting rumors (I want to make sure that is clear) but the person on FB news comments.

I have been reading a good bit on the various forums and posts. The only mention I have heard about the possible stillborn was by someone who claims to be family in some comments and then says she hardly knows CM and CB in other comments. She has contradicted herself multiple times and seems to be commenting on multiple news posts and starting drama. I would take that comment with a grain of salt until it is mentioned by a reputable source. I haven’t seen or read anything to substantiate. She is the same person cussing people out for saying they were cousins but then telling other people they are cousins. There seem to be so many rumors going around about the family and they change daily.

So to clarify, the information about a stillborn baby is coming from social media posts and not from any msm source?

So to clarify, the information about a stillborn baby is coming from social media posts and not from any msm source?

That is my understanding. I have not seen any source with this info.

And it also may lead to the reason why LE believes CM planned Caliyah's murder. Since he's now in jail Caliyah's mom may have felt safe enough to tell what really happened, meaning her being forced to provide a false story to 911 in order to cover CM's butt. IMO.

It might take a lot of convincing by LE to make a DV victim feel safe enough to tell the truth. Perhaps additional charges would help with convincing a person that the monster would not be getting free in this life time.....

That is the only place I have read the comment and I have only read it by this person who may or may not be related to the family.. I only remember because I was reading some of the comments earlier today. Honestly, some of the comments on the posts read like a bad 80’s soap opera.

Thank you!
That man, bless his heart. He remained calm and level headed.
Courtney was in an abusive situation. She probably did "pass out" from exhaustion.
She was post partum and being beaten.
MOO

He might have drugged her, who knows. I wonder at what point she knew he’d killed her... or if she believed he didn’t know and was afraid he would beat her for somehow being her fault that the baby was missing.

This whole thing is so twisted and horrifying.

I've been looking for an obituary. I don't see one.
So I think we need to exclude it. Maybe she lost a baby. Anfrowmd of mine did at 15 wks. There was no obituary for the little girl.
So, per MSM there is a 2 yr old and Caliyah. No other childrem of CB.
MOO

I wonder if they drug tested the father. Is that something routinely done after an arrest? How long does methamphetamine stay in someone's system?

:cat: The Catlady :cat:

:greetings:

:Welcome1:

We are happy to have you here!!

:up:

CATS RULE!!!

Father charged with murder in death of 2-week-old daughter

by: Chris Jose Updated: Oct 11, 2017 - 9:47 AM

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga. - A father is now charged with murder in the death of his newborn daughter, according to the Newton County Sheriff's Office.

An autopsy report released Tuesday says a 2-week-old found dead in the woods over the weekend died of blunt force trauma.

Christopher McNabb was charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery and concealing a death.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/new...der-in-death-of-2-week-old-daughter/622700372

BBM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Poor sweet innocent baby Caliyah never hurt anyone and with these horrible charges, she never had a chance.
The only thing she did was be born and live, breathe, love, cry, and she was supposed be the apple of her parents and her families eye, but that did not happen in this case as her world was so violently taken away by evil.
Caliyah never even experienced laughter, have a birthday, a holiday and the joy of living which is our God given right in this world.

How dare these monsters disguised as humans, how dare them.

I am so sorry, Love. So very sorry.

ETA:
Oh my, I was just looking at Caliyah sleeping with her Owl sleeper on, which I am assuming is the only pictures of her published, and it says 'Daddy's Girl' on her sleeper. OMG

I wish I had a punching bag

BBM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Poor sweet innocent baby Caliyah never hurt anyone and with these horrible charges, she never had a chance.
The only thing she did was be born and live, breathe, love, cry, and she was supposed be the apple of her parents and her families eye, but that did not happen in this case as her world was so violently taken away by evil.
Caliyah never even experienced laughter, have a birthday, a holiday and the joy of living which is our God given right in this world.

How dare these monsters disguised as humans, how dare them.

I am so sorry, Love. So very sorry.

ETA:
Oh my, I was just looking at Caliyah sleeping with her Owl sleeper on, which I am assuming is the only pictures of her published, and it says 'Daddy's Girl' on her sleeper. OMG

I wish I had a punching bag

BBM.

Yeah the irony is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads