GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO LE is using premeditation as a mitigating factor to qualify for the death penalty. Georgia law requires that
t[FONT=&amp]he offense of murder, rape, armed robbery, or kidnapping was outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible, or inhuman in that it involved torture, depravity of mind, or an aggravated battery to the victim;[/FONT]
Before they can go after the death penalty. With the mitigating factor it improves the odds of the accused making a deal to take death off the table also.

He could have thrown her against the wall. Unfortunately, since joining WS, I have heard this many times. If a person can't handle a baby crying, I just wish that they would give the baby up to a loving home. :cry:

Yes i agree, but if someone has a short fuse and is violent and full of drugs or alcohol they do that on the spur of the moment in a very reactive non rational way if a baby or very young child is aggravating to them and they can't stand the crying or whatever the little one is doing, as very sad as it all is.

Yes i agree, but if someone has a short fuse and is violent and full of drugs or alcohol they do that on the spur of the moment in a very reactive non rational way if a baby or very young child is aggravating to them and they can't stand the crying or whatever the little one is doing, as very sad as it all is.

But if you look at it from the domestic violence point of view.... a lot of DV men will hurt the children to hurt the Mom. My guess is he threatened prior to... and then did. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been thinking this for a few days but didn't say it because it is graphic....... I think they should check his shoes #cries I have put off verbalizing that.

I know it's very difficult and horrific to imagine, but child abuse seems to be epedemic nowadays unfortunately. He could of kicked her in the head if that is what you're saying, and that is if in fact he did actually kill his child which remains to be a proven fact yet.
There could be other scenarios as to what happened to Caliyah, unless there is very incriminating and provable forensic evidence against him. I think LE are still investigating from what was said in msm.

But if you look at it from the domestic violence point of view.... a lot of DV men will hurt the children to hurt the Mom. My guess is he threatened prior to... and then did. JMO

Why hurt his children if he was beating up on the mother though? Wouldn't she be hurting enough from that already? Was there evidence previously that he beat the 2 year old? I'm not even sure if she was his child though because i haven't seen it stated anywhere? Some men will be abusive toward their partner but not their children as well.

I know it's very difficult and horrific to imagine, but child abuse seems to be epedemic nowadays unfortunately. He could of kicked her in the head if that is what you're saying, and that is if in fact he did actually kill his child which remains to be a proven fact yet.
There could be other scenarios as to what happened to Caliyah, unless there is very incriminating and provable forensic evidence against him. I think LE are still investigating from what was said in msm.

I’d like to be as open minded as you... What are other scenarios in which he’s not the killer?

I mean he’s not even requesting a public defender and keep in mind that he did talk to police, he just stopped wanting to talk after who knows what was said. Also, how would they come up with it being premeditated? Maybe his phone showed record of web searches or maybe his big mouth started up and he said too much and then chose to clam up.... I also think his demeanor before the judge is telling.

For a minute, when he was yelling that people will be surprised when they find out who did it I thought oh gosh what if it was the 2yr old and an accident? But I’m thinking LE has probably spoken to her (gently of course) and ruled that out. Then I thought, well I REALLY doubt he’d be taking the blame for murdering a baby... it’s not like his 2yr old would have been thrown in jail! It’s one thing to be put in jail for abuse or drugs but murdering a baby is a whole other story. Him covering up for anyone else just doesn’t seem likely. I also think he would have thrown it in moms face somehow but then that would make her guilty too (knowing before 911 call) so...

I really hope everything comes out soon. There’s just no excuse for what has occurred.

Oh man. Those grandparents. They knew the kids needed to be with them, and from the 3rd to the 7th....baby went missing on the 7th. I can't imagine their grief. Tried to save them. I wonder why Courtney would have called the police instead of goin to her Dad's and getting the kids? Entire thing is just messed up and a baby dead. :tantrum:

To me, calling police shows me she didnt have a good relationship with him at that moment.

Why hurt his children if he was beating up on the mother though? Wouldn't she be hurting enough from that already? Was there evidence previously that he beat the 2 year old? I'm not even sure if she was his child though because i haven't seen it stated anywhere? Some men will be abusive toward their partner but not their children as well.

Unfortunately it’s never enough. They will hurt you in every single aspect possible. Not all abusers abuse children, but often times when a woman decides to leave, the abuser loses his s***. It is one of the most dangerous times is when she does leave. I have noticed that it’s usually one of 3 things...
1. He will threaten to kill her, and possibly does.
2. He will threaten to kill himself, most likely does not
3. He threatens to take the children from her, either through custody battles or he can harm or even kill them

You see all people that are close to him are an extension of him. They are not seen as actual people, so therefor it is easy to detach from them when you don’t think of them as living human beings. Plus these men have no remorse, and I am truly convinced no soul. Evil at best.

JMO MOO

I hate that I even know this but it seems one of the more common blunt force traumas that occur in infant deaths are table edges. For whatever reason striking a child’s head on the edge of a table is both efficient and convenient. I can’t even conceive of a hammer or similar tool. I remember vividly many decades ago the first case i ever heard where an infant died of intentional blunt force trauma and she was thrown against the wall repeatedly by a boyfriend (not the father) while the mother sat in a rocking chair and watched. I knew the mother.

I have been wondering if perhaps the “premeditation” might relate to the 911 call involving the grandparents. Possibly during that event Dad might have made an excited utterance to the effect of “I will kill her before I let them take her from me”. I can see that possibility quite easily. Or perhaps that he would make sure they never see her again, that is always an oldie but a goodie. I just have such a hard time reconciling the photo of him holding the older child on his lap while she sleeps and the look of love in his eyes with a cold blooded execution of the baby.

I also think I view the behavior in the court room different than most. I see a very wounded little boy trying not to let anyone see a chink in the armor of his tough guy image. The hair over his eyes so no one sees a tear and not speaking so no one hears his voice crack with emotion. ‘Daddy’s little girl” is dead and the girl he thinks will always be there for him has turned on him (the DV allegation). He already had abandonment issues (mom and dad’s divorce*, dad calling the police on him*, his allegation Dad beat him*) and a long history of running away from his problems* (arrested at least 5 times as a runaway*) and now he feels abandoned all over. I am not defending the actions he is accused of but looking at what I believe goes on in his head. That doesn’t necessarily mean his beliefs are true. That is one of the horrible things about mental illness I’d how real the feelings can be even when they are non-existent. He believes he can’t win against the legal system after all the simple assault on an officer was for a tree limb hitting the officer*. After all who is going to believe the tattoo faced ex con? He has spent his lifetime being a victim of his own poor choices and being the victim is all he sees. Everyone has always believed the worst of him how was he not going to live up to their expectations?

*http://www.11alive.com/news/investigations/daddys-girl-/482793628

Keep in mind that it is hard for us to imagine the deaths/acts of murder as we ( I hope all) are honorable people here that just want justice heard for victims. We are sane, able bodied people that don't live in a world of hate that some people do. To be able to look at another and not have remorse or restrain from doing bodily injury to another. I hope my rambling makes sense.

To me, calling police shows me she didnt have a good relationship with him at that moment.

I can't figure out the third address. The address the grandparents took the children from was called in as the parent's address. Lot 31. The address that the Mom said she was "standing by" at is another address, a few miles away. In early 2017 when CM was in jail his address was listed the same as the grandparent's.

I've read that there's no verification of them living in the MHP prior to August. They were at Lot 31, in the MHP, on August 22nd, b/c a neighbor called 911 saying that they were breaking windows out of the trailer. I'm wondering if they lived with her parents for a spell, and her parents finally couldn't take it anymore, and kicked them out of their home (or they couldn't live by the parent's house rules). Then, after the baby was born, the parent's came by the trailer to see the new grandbaby, and saw the cousin baby sitting, possibly didn't approve of the situation, and tried to take the kids. I wonder if was this was some sort of drug addled revenge against the grandparents?! Oh I hope not.

Unfortunately it’s never enough. They will hurt you in every single aspect possible. Not all abusers abuse children, but often times when a woman decides to leave, the abuser loses his s***. It is one of the most dangerous times is when she does leave. I have noticed that it’s usually one of 3 things...
1. He will threaten to kill her, and possibly does.
2. He will threaten to kill himself, most likely does not
3. He threatens to take the children from her, either through custody battles or he can harm or even kill them

You see all people that are close to him are an extension of him. They are not seen as actual people, so therefor it is easy to detach from them when you don’t think of them as living human beings. Plus these men have no remorse, and I am truly convinced no soul. Evil at best.

JMO MOO

You sound so much like my friend. The evil that man rained down on her, and by extension, their children, makes Stephen King books seem like children's bedtime stories. I'm so glad you broke free (as did my friend). It's very hard for people to understand that just packing up and moving out isn't an option.

I hate that I even know this but it seems one of the more common blunt force traumas that occur in infant deaths are table edges. For whatever reason striking a child’s head on the edge of a table is both efficient and convenient. I can’t even conceive of a hammer or similar tool. I remember vividly many decades ago the first case i ever heard where an infant died of intentional blunt force trauma and she was thrown against the wall repeatedly by a boyfriend (not the father) while the mother sat in a rocking chair and watched. I knew the mother.

I have been wondering if perhaps the “premeditation” might relate to the 911 call involving the grandparents. Possibly during that event Dad might have made an excited utterance to the effect of “I will kill her before I let them take her from me”. I can see that possibility quite easily. Or perhaps that he would make sure they never see her again, that is always an oldie but a goodie. I just have such a hard time reconciling the photo of him holding the older child on his lap while she sleeps and the look of love in his eyes with a cold blooded execution of the baby.

I also think I view the behavior in the court room different than most. I see a very wounded little boy trying not to let anyone see a chink in the armor of his tough guy image. The hair over his eyes so no one sees a tear and not speaking so no one hears his voice crack with emotion. ‘Daddy’s little girl” is dead and the girl he thinks will always be there for him has turned on him (the DV allegation). He already had abandonment issues (mom and dad’s divorce*, dad calling the police on him*, his allegation Dad beat him*) and a long history of running away from his problems* (arrested at least 5 times as a runaway*) and now he feels abandoned all over. I am not defending the actions he is accused of but looking at what I believe goes on in his head. That doesn’t necessarily mean his beliefs are true. That is one of the horrible things about mental illness I’d how real the feelings can be even when they are non-existent. He believes he can’t win against the legal system after all the simple assault on an officer was for a tree limb hitting the officer*. After all who is going to believe the tattoo faced ex con? He has spent his lifetime being a victim of his own poor choices and being the victim is all he sees. Everyone has always believed the worst of him how was he not going to live up to their expectations?

*http://www.11alive.com/news/investigations/daddys-girl-/482793628

I think this might be about the grandparents too. Maybe the 911 call, maybe they kicked them out, maybe the had the audacity to care about what happened to their daughter and grandchildren, where he felt he had no one to care about him.

I see pretty much the same guy you see. I also think, with him not wanting a lawyer, he's realized what he's done. He's come out of the rage (and any drugs he may have been taking). He's realized that he can't take this back. There's no, "I'm sorry" that will fix this. He's killed his child, and he's pretty much a dead man walking. He probably feels he deserves it too. Loyalty, Face up or Lace up. He couldn't live up to the tatts he had written on his own face, and were supposed to mean something, so he can live up to his punishment. He may break and ask for a lawyer but I don't see a guy who wants to live right now.

I think this might be about the grandparents too. Maybe the 911 call, maybe they kicked them out, maybe the had the audacity to care about what happened to their daughter and grandchildren, where he felt he had no one to care about him.

I see pretty much the same guy you see. I also think, with him not wanting a lawyer, he's realized what he's done. He's come out of the rage (and any drugs he may have been taking). He's realized that he can't take this back. There's no, "I'm sorry" that will fix this. He's killed his child, and he's pretty much a dead man walking. He probably feels he deserves it too. Loyalty, Face up or Lace up. He couldn't live up to the tatts he had written on his own face, and were supposed to mean something, so he can live up to his punishment. He may break and ask for a lawyer but I don't see a guy who wants to live right now.

I honestly thought he would suicide by cop. I agree I don't think he wants to live.

You sound so much like my friend. The evil that man rained down on her, and by extension, their children, makes Stephen King books seem like children's bedtime stories. I'm so glad you broke free (as did my friend). It's very hard for people to understand that just packing up and moving out isn't an option.

Thank you!

I’d like to be as open minded as you... What are other scenarios in which he’s not the killer?

I mean he’s not even requesting a public defender and keep in mind that he did talk to police, he just stopped wanting to talk after who knows what was said. Also, how would they come up with it being premeditated? Maybe his phone showed record of web searches or maybe his big mouth started up and he said too much and then chose to clam up.... I also think his demeanor before the judge is telling.

For a minute, when he was yelling that people will be surprised when they find out who did it I thought oh gosh what if it was the 2yr old and an accident? But I’m thinking LE has probably spoken to her (gently of course) and ruled that out. Then I thought, well I REALLY doubt he’d be taking the blame for murdering a baby... it’s not like his 2yr old would have been thrown in jail! It’s one thing to be put in jail for abuse or drugs but murdering a baby is a whole other story. Him covering up for anyone else just doesn’t seem likely. I also think he would have thrown it in moms face somehow but then that would make her guilty too (knowing before 911 call) so...

I really hope everything comes out soon. There’s just no excuse for what has occurred.

I don't know if McNabb is guilty or not, that will be up to a jury to decide at Trial with the evidence presented.
At this point in time all we know is that he was initially arrested for a probation violation, then with the added charges of murder.
From what was reported in MSM the deceased baby was found along with drug paraphenalia and what was the significance of that? Who was doing drugs? Was McNabb dealing drugs or purchasing drugs for personal use? Far as i know he didn't have a job, so where was he getting money for drugs from? And if he was dealing who was supplying him? Did he owe drug money to someone and was that someone getting nasty about it? I remember in the Haleigh Cummings case that her father & his g/friend got done for selling perscription drugs to an undercover LE and were imprisoned for that, but to date they have never been charged with the missing child who has to date never been found. When there is drug involvement in these cases i am wondering if that has anything to do with some of these missing/murdered child cases is all.

I can't figure out the third address. The address the grandparents took the children from was called in as the parent's address. Lot 31. The address that the Mom said she was "standing by" at is another address, a few miles away. In early 2017 when CM was in jail his address was listed the same as the grandparent's.

I've read that there's no verification of them living in the MHP prior to August. They were at Lot 31, in the MHP, on August 22nd, b/c a neighbor called 911 saying that they were breaking windows out of the trailer. I'm wondering if they lived with her parents for a spell, and her parents finally couldn't take it anymore, and kicked them out of their home (or they couldn't live by the parent's house rules). Then, after the baby was born, the parent's came by the trailer to see the new grandbaby, and saw the cousin baby sitting, possibly didn't approve of the situation, and tried to take the kids. I wonder if was this was some sort of drug addled revenge against the grandparents?! Oh I hope not.

In a MSM article or interview, I recollect family member saying that mom and older daughter were living with grandparents while CM was in prison/jail. When he got out, and they needed to get ready for the baby, they moved out. Unfortunately, there is no way I can find that again. I'll look tomorrow.

going off of your ideas, what if the cousin contacted the grandparents, letting them know things were out of control, and the grandparents acted on that?

In a MSM article or interview, I recollect family member saying that mom and older daughter were living with grandparents while CM was in prison/jail. When he got out, and they needed to get ready for the baby, they moved out. Unfortunately, there is no way I can find that again. I'll look tomorrow.

going off of your ideas, what if the cousin contacted the grandparents, letting them know things were out of control, and the grandparents acted on that?

I just went back to grab the link for his booking info and it's been changed to the MHP address now. It has been the grandparent's address since I first saw it a few days back but of course I didn't screen shot it. Why would he give them that address in April if he lived somewhere else? Odd.

I can see the cousin getting left at the house overnight, and then, if no one shows by 6 p.m. the next day, finally calling the grandparents to see if they could come take over til the parents returned. To me, if I'd been asked to sit for a few hours, or stay at the house overnight, that's one thing, still there at 6 p.m. the following day is entirely different. CM may have also seen that as an act against him (no loyalty, they didn't tough it out for him, they let him down).

I just went back to grab the link for his booking info and it's been changed to the MHP address now. It has been the grandparent's address since I first saw it a few days back but of course I didn't screen shot it. Why would he give them that address in April if he lived somewhere else? Odd.

I can see the cousin getting left at the house overnight, and then, if no one shows by 6 p.m. the next day, finally calling the grandparents to see if they could come take over til the parents returned. To me, if I'd been asked to sit for a few hours, or stay at the house overnight, that's one thing, still there at 6 p.m. the following day is entirely different. CM may have also seen that as an act against him (no loyalty, they didn't tough it out for him, they let him down).

When you get released from jail or prison, most of the time you are on parole. They can come into your home at any moment un anounced and check your entire house. Turn it upside down. No warning. If they find ANYTHING you are not supposed to have you get a violation of parole and can go back.

I could venture out and guess that using the grandparents address for the courts would keep them from coming to the mobile home park and check his place where I would put a lot of money on him having drugs, etc based on his actions. That way they could go the grandparents house where it was probably safe/drug free and not find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734