GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a special education teacher for the visually impaired, I have a former student who was born premature and suffered from colic and acid reflux as many preemies do. She was released from the hospital to her young inexperienced parents, one of whom snapped from constant crying and shook her violently. As a result she is blind and immobile. I have a horrible feeling something similar happened to Caliyah, causing her death. Rest In Peace little one ❤️
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

" deputies arrested Christopher McNabb for*a probation violation involving a burglary out of Bartow County."*

He said, 'I want the world to know I didn't do that to my baby," Devereux said.

"McNabb was with the child's mother at a different location when community members found a baby. He said McNabb took off running"

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-search-for-missing-baby
This answers a few questions...
[emoji843]Burglary in Bartow County
[emoji843]He didn't do "that" to his baby? What is "that "?
[emoji843]He was with the baby's mama when he heard baby's body had been found and took off running.

In addition, he went to same high school that my kids did.
His usernames are in the link below.
young_purp666, bamkid15 and blackout319
http://blogger.com.peekyou.com/chris_mcnabb/23559957

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When their pages were up they each had a different date and year as to when they married. And also, last night - yesterday rather he was commenting on his own posts on his fb page like he was so holier than thou. I think people could see through his BS.

:welcome:

I have to go to bed, I will not sleep well..the picture in post #9..a brand new baby....so many would scoop up and hug and kiss and would be so grateful for the blessing they received (this would be a blessing in any religious beliefs I would think). My heart is hurting because of this precious baby and the little one in Texas, who was adopted to have a chance to grow up with loving parents in America!! and that turned to sh#$. Good night and I pray that tomorrow no baby, young child, or any child, suffers!

bbm - and for non-religious families as well!

To those that say they would have gladly taken this baby, I urge you to look into adoption because you could truly help a child that way.

I am sure it's somewhere in thread but can anyone tell me how old the father is?

Mugshot for Chris McNabb: [video=twitter;917383565788286976]https://twitter.com/chrisjosewsb/status/917383565788286976[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she is a drug addict then she doesn't care about what is harmful to her children. Didn't she post on FB that she has lost rights to several other children?? I am not sure dad is alone in all this. MOO

I get what you're saying but let's not demonize all drug addicts and accuse them of not *caring* about what's harmful to their children. Some may not, sure, but many do and just don't know how to get control of their addiction.

I think that was a misunderstanding re: other children. Someone said they were her cousins kids.

She doesn’t directly say she doesn’t have custody of other children. Her words are that she misses her other 6 babies. This could be about miscarriages and is why people need to be careful about how they read things on Facebook.

I agree. There was a period of time where both of their pages were being deleted and then reactivated with a slightly different name. It seems very odd to me.

I thought that is what it says, but what the heck does that mean?

I watch a lot of "inside prison" type shows and when there is about to be a fight, you take off your shower shoes and lace up your sneakers. I'm assuming that's the meaning.

Chris Jose is local, yes? Strange that large MSM has not picked up yet though.

CBS46 was there earlier in the day filming us for a story on it and 11Alive was in the trailer park when we found her. WSB-TV has just arrived to film the search and was there when she was found, that’s why he was able to report it so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000