GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow - I had followed Chase's story on Lost N missings FB page, but had never hopped over to his thread here. I'm sure this isn't news to y'all who have been following here

Roofers working on the friend's house told CBS46 that they never saw Massner.

Police said a few days after her son disappeared, Massner's mom asked them to search a dumpster in front of the friend's home.

Police agreed to do so for her peace of mind...

After a missing persons group sent investigators a picture taken of the friend's home, officers realized the dumpster in question had been removed before they went out to search.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/26600308...nd-veteran-missing-for-6-months#ixzz3LhU7mf3o

This was news to me.

I just had this guy pop up on my fb. I wish I saw all this when he first went missing. Looks like another search on Jan 24th. Any place still have any of the questionable stuff up?

picture

Problem with the location of the person they found - it's about a half hour from where he was last seen. Anything is possible, though, as we've seen many times before.

Problem with the location of the person they found - it's about a half hour from where he was last seen. Anything is possible, though, as we've seen many times before.

I haven't kept up with this thread--just checked for "missing" threads for this area--so I didn't know where he was last seen. But if it was only a half hour away, for missing persons cases that I'm familiar with, that'd be no problem. (Some are found in different states.) Unless I'm missing something about the circumstances of his disappearance...

Chase's case was just brought to my attention. Is there anywhere that you guys can point me to see what the previous comments were talking about or has it all long since been removed? Sounds like there is a lot more to this case, but finding that info. now could be tough? TIA

A lot of confusion on the Chase Massner case. FB has a few groups. Beware though .. in the group.. If you ? Anything they have been known to curse you and block. Its he said she said high school drama. One of the last "drama scenes" was when someone posted something from the father of Chase telling them to stop they were never going to find him. The drama before that was a search they held where they were bickering back and forth about that. One thing was about the search team ..which was frm another state. In a nutshell. Its a very difficult case to follow.

A lot of confusion on the Chase Massner case. FB has a few groups. Beware though .. in the group.. If you ? Anything they have been known to curse you and block. Its he said she said high school drama. One of the last "drama scenes" was when someone posted something from the father of Chase telling them to stop they were never going to find him. The drama before that was a search they held where they were bickering back and forth about that. One thing was about the search team ..which was frm another state. In a nutshell. Its a very difficult case to follow.
How sad. I wonder why his father would say that?

Chase Tyler Massner is still missing. No new leads in this case since March 26, 2014. Its as if chase dropped off the face of the earth and never existed. This veteran has been left behind. Heartbreaking. As for the drama on the facebook page, yes there was a lot of it. I think there were those people who wanted this case thrown off track to keep people confused no off focus of finding chase. They were successful. So many people in the Cobb County Georgia area were told chase had been found. Untrue. No bank activity. His mom has not heard from him. His father still says to keep this off all media and social media. Wife moved away after 1 year when her lease was up and moved to Iowa where chases father and his family lives. She stays off fb and this is a very very cold case. Chase needs to be found. His children need closure along with his mom. Who is investigating this?

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Chase Massner, an Army veteran and father of two, who had recently returned home from a tour of duty in Iraq, was last seen leaving a friend's home on March 27, 2014, in Kennesaw, Georgia. According to Chase's wife, Amanda, he had been struggling to adjust to civilian life. Chase had reportedly been recently diagnosed as bipolar and was suffering with PTSD. The veteran has several identifying tattoos including "MASSNER" on his forearm and an angel on his back. There is currently a $5,000 reward for information leading to his return.

chase_massner_update_final_874cc64076b521d28aa656a463c15d6e-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_5ae9bf35653ec15099e78c72270c6584.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Would love to hear theories on this case from everyone. I feel he isn't alive and he never left his friends house. I wonder if it could be a drug overdose or maybe him and his friend got in a fight. Praying Chase is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back