GUILTY GA - Christopher Barrios, 6, murdered, Glynn County, 8 March 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen. My 13-yo daughter walked into the room last night when they had Christopher's story on Greta and she just fell in love with his little face, and then cried.

Oh, Lord, please deliver this child safely into the arms of LE and his family.

englishleigh said:
This is one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen. My 13-yo daughter walked into the room last night when they had Christopher's story on Greta and she just fell in love with his little face, and then cried.

Oh, Lord, please deliver this child safely into the arms of LE and his family.
This has me in tears too.
I'll repeat your prayer.

Lord, please deliver this child safely into the arms of LE and his family.

RKnowley said:
Do you know where the toy he was playing with was found? Was it at his last known location or elsewhere?
In another development, police recovered one of Christopher's toys from the yard of one of the neighboring homes Thursday night. However, it is unknown whether the youngster had it when he disappeared or if he'd lost it previously. It is being examined for fingerprints, investigators said.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/031307/geo_8574822.shtml

Thanks Christine for the article. It looks like they charged the sex offenders mother too. Must have hindered the investigation.

The article explains that while the man has been arrested, he is no longer the "main person of interest" but they don't say who, if anyone, is. I suspect the mother, not necessarily that she actually abducted or killed the boy. She has been arrested for giving out false info that led police on a wild goose chase.

This man has the mental capacity of a 5 year old. If he harmed this beautiful little boy, dear old mom may have hidden the body and sent the police in the opposite direction, wasting hours of their time. Or maybe she's just as mentally retarded as the son?

Statutory rape, 9 yrs ago....yes, that is the father, I saw him interviewed on FNC today.

I don't want to say anything else right now, though, on that. :silenced:

englishleigh said:
Statutory rape, 9 yrs ago....yes, that is the father, I saw him interviewed on FNC today.

I don't want to say anything else right now, though, on that. :silenced:
Yes, that is bad. But, where is Christopher? I will be the first to cast a dispersion but is there a chance for Christopher? I fear not.

concernedperson said:
Yes, that is bad. But, where is Christopher? I will be the first to cast a dispersion but is there a chance for Christopher? I fear not.

Greta interviewing the dad now. He is way too stoic for me. He acts like he is a little bit slow, too, IMO.

I also heard them say Christopher's mom is in jail??? I didn't catch why.

I know, CP....where is Christopher??? I don't think it's going to be good, either. It makes me sick. He has the sweetest little smile.

The father said he didn't know the mothers criminal record. He also stated he lived on the other side of the trailer park. So is the address on the sex offender site his or his mothers?

Beyond Belief said:
The father said he didn't know the mothers criminal record. He also stated he lived on the other side of the trailer park. So is the address on the sex offender site his or his mothers?

He didn't know Christopher's mom's criminal record???? Or the POI's mother's criminal record?? I am confused. If he means Christopher's mom, sounds like doesn't know her very well to have fathered a child with her.

If this guy has the mentality of a 5 yr old how could he have planned all of this out? I mean if he raped and murdered Christopher how could a 5 yr old decide what to do after the rape? I know he has the strength of a man but he has the mind of a 5 yr old which to me would mean that he wouldn't know to get rid of the body or where to get rid of it. I wish more than anything that this beautiful little boy would be found alive somewhere.

The mother in this case is worse looking then her son. She doesn't look like she is all there either.

If this guy has been in trouble before for raping a child why in the world is he on the loose? They have to had known that with his slow mind he would reoffend again. Would he even know it was wrong? Sounds like he has a man's sexual urges and just acts on them. But mentally he isn't very old. He should have been in a lock down facility where he couldn't hurt anyone :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back