GUILTY GA - Diane McIver, 63, fatally shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lawyer, just a sleuther, and these cases in this area over the past few years stink of connection, but connection to what?

yeah, I agree, but not sure what, all too weird and all knew each other it seems, it's not like one had a car accident, one had a stroke and one had a heart attack these are eery but, I'm beginning to not like PUtnam co very much, have a lake place there but Im on the outside..............and it will stay that way now LOL

One of many recent articles regarding the estate sale:

Does anyone know how long Tex had been married to Diane, and if either of them had had prior marriages, and any children by those marriages?

from some images online of them together, it looks like they've been together a while, 10-20 yrs maybe, didnt see really really young pics but wasn't he much older? Anyway trying to judge by how much they aged from then to the current pics, did you ever find out or about previous marriages and children?

An autopsy report determined she died from a gunshot wound to her back. That bullet, according to the report, traveled from right-to-left, back-to-front, and downward.

this seems to me like he was sitting up higher than her in the back seat OR, he was holding the gun up higher with his right hand and gun pointing downward to her back

and the gun was found in the backseat floorboard still in the plastic bag

so just HOW does a gun go off when it's in a bag and the car hits a bump, did the air pull the trigger or move the slide? that would be one helluva bump if so IMO

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...mciver-took-after-shooting-his-wife/339925661

and the estate sale

http://www.myajc.com/news/local/tex...police-probe-shooting/iFwudD49ARuQhwnckdssTJ/

wondering how the estate sale went..............

An autopsy report determined she died from a gunshot wound to her back. That bullet, according to the report, traveled from right-to-left, back-to-front, and downward.

this seems to me like he was sitting up higher than her in the back seat OR, he was holding the gun up higher with his right hand and gun pointing downward to her back

and the gun was found in the backseat floorboard still in the plastic bag

so just HOW does a gun go off when it's in a bag and the car hits a bump, did the air pull the trigger or move the slide? that would be one helluva bump if so IMO

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...mciver-took-after-shooting-his-wife/339925661

and the estate sale

http://www.myajc.com/news/local/tex...police-probe-shooting/iFwudD49ARuQhwnckdssTJ/

wondering how the estate sale went..............

AND, not to mention the fact that if the gun went off after falling and bouncing, wouldn't it have hit her in the back or side, downward and UP, front to back, left to right or right to left????

and just where is this Dani Jo now or whatever her name is, the woman who was driving?

back to front
AND, not to mention the fact that if the gun went off after falling and bouncing, wouldn't it have hit her in the back or side, downward and UP, front to back, left to right or right to left????

and just where is this Dani Jo now or whatever her name is, the woman who was driving?

According to Atlanta News Reports, Atlanta Journal for one, they are trying to revoke Tex McIver's bond, due to search an gun being found in his condo, they left gun and came back with warrant but gun was gone. Had been removed by a lady in charge of DM estate manager of possessions. Unreal the fur coats, purses and jewelry she possessed and how expensive.

Claude "Tex" McIver back in court today in Atlanta, Prosecutors trying to revoke his bond for finding a gun in his condo.

Hey Lawdog, thanks for the updates.........WOW, this guy is crazy, doesnt need to be on the streets! Think h e's getting up to his hocks in debt or maybe senility ........IDK, he has a lot in GW near the Dermonds........he has land in putnam county........wonder who else he owed money to that no one knows about, seems like he's a loose canon! yeah Ms Johnson got herself an atty monday, after handling the gun twice, ha, got his fingerprints off of that gun I guess when she handled it......what next, did I see a title that his wife may have had a SECOND will, which would take precedence...wow, that would be funny if he got nothing

Dancinunderthemoon, you are a great sleuther, love to read your post and thought you might like to catch up on this one too. It is another one of those "Makes You Go UHM"

http://www.cbs46.com/story/35267584/atlanta-attorney-charged-with-malice-murder-in-death-of-wife

Atlanta attorney charged with malice murder in death of wife - CBS46 News

Atlanta attorney charged with malice murder in death of wife

Posted:*Apr 27, 2017 1:39 PM EDTUpdated:*Apr 27, 2017 1:40 PM EDT

By Jonathan Andrews, Sr. Digital Content Producer

ATLANTA (CBS46) -

The Fulton County district attorney's office said they will charge Tex McIver with malice murder in the shooting death of his wife Diane.

McIver is accused of shooting and killing his wife Diane McIver and now faces six other charges including unlawfully influencing witnesses, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

"As a result of the indictment, the Grand Jury issued a 'No Bond' warrant for McIver's Arrest. McIver will be assigned to a Fulton County Superior Court Judge within the next several days and appear at a Court arraignment a short time later," DA Paul Howard's office said.

Howard's office said McIver was also indicted for his efforts to unlawfully influence witnesses. Charges that could*carry sentences of two to ten years in prison for each count.

More at link...

Sounds like Tex has been a busy man since shooting Diane.....selling off all her high end possessions, influencing witnesses, hiding a gun, etc.

YES! and CHARGED! So happy....Poor Diane...I hope they find a second will!! Man to look at him he's a weasel but to listen to him, he's convincing, well, almost.......we all knew he intended this from the beginning........I know innocent until proven guility but he's proven he's guilty already with tampering with evidence and witnesses etc.....the gun...........throw away the key!!

Well all I can think of is greed. Why would a man his age not be satisfied, beautiful homes, beautiful, smart, successful wife, successful careers, friends in high places, but yet wants more. Hope Diane passed away at peace not knowing what a sorry excuse of a man she trusted with her life. Justice for Diane is coming just like every Karma Train comes around, Choo Choo! JMO

I agree, and I hope she didnt know but I hope they find another will with TEX LEFT out..........but yeah it blows my mind, I wondered if he was having some senility set in or something, it's like he gently snapped........all these years and like you say, all he has, WHY? Seriously what kind of mind is this? But he's smooth talkin' and calm, true psychopath except the crime was a little sloppy, I mean really? He really expected people to believe that..........SMH.............choo choo!

Well all I can think of is greed. Why would a man his age not be satisfied, beautiful homes, beautiful, smart, successful wife, successful careers, friends in high places, but yet wants more. Hope Diane passed away at peace not knowing what a sorry excuse of a man she trusted with her life. Justice for Diane is coming just like every Karma Train comes around, Choo Choo! JMO
SABBM

www.11alive.com/news/high-powered-atlanta-attorney-tex-mciver-indicted-in-wifes-murder/434594577

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. -- A grand jury has indicted Atlanta attorney Claude "Tex" McIver on malice murder charges in the death of his wife.

Greedy, despicable SOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members