GUILTY GA - Diane McIver, 63, fatally shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex McIver Trial Day 21 Part 1

[video=youtube;8an-yNRcbUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8an-yNRcbUQ[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESorNO...Yes, she was for a while. Also Aaron Hernandez 2nd trial with Baez, Phil Spector...

She's also pathologist Michael Baden's wife.

Sounds like the foreman is a male.

The jurors will resume deliberations @ 9 AM tomorrow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial
3m3 minutes ago
Jurors are done for the day in #TexMcIver. Back tomorrow for more delibs.

Law & Crime Network@LawCrimeNetwork
2m2 minutes ago
#TexMcIver - The jurors are going home. They will resume deliberations tomorrow morning. They deliberated approx 1 1/2 hours today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESorNO...Yes, she was for a while. Also Aaron Hernandez 2nd trial with Baez, Phil Spector...

She's also pathologist Michael Baden's wife.

Thanks for the info...:blowkiss:

I'll have to watch that video later and see what her defense-self has to say....

This is Part 2 (labeled wrong)

Tex McIver Trial Day 21 Part 1

[video=youtube;Vc2QbQJEe10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc2QbQJEe10[/video]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one who thinks the State fell way short of malice murder/felony murder? Maybe involuntary manslaughter but I found it interesting that the State dissuaded the jury to go that route.

Am I the only one who thinks the State fell way short of malice murder/felony murder? Maybe involuntary manslaughter but I found it interesting that the State dissuaded the jury to go that route.

i am watching Rucker as I think he is coming across as a very empassioned but foolish sounding attorney. I feel sorry for him and I think he so wants to do justice as he sees it for Diane.

wow...Rucker just called Tex the American Gigilo...I can't believe what I am hearing and he is right in the face of the jury.

and he barks at Cara another on the state team to change his slides...but the tone he uses is bad.

now he calls her sugar mama...I simply cannot believe it. Listening to him talk about the political connections Tex has if I were a juror based on his comments I might think Rucker has some personal vendetta not just Corey.

now he calls her sugar mama...I simply cannot believe it. Listening to him talk about the political connections Tex has if I were a juror based on his comments I might think Rucker has some personal vendetta not just Corey.

That’s exactly how he is coming across... like this is personal to him. He called her a sugar mama then brought up the Annie thing again. Throwing up everything in the kitchen sink to see what will stick.

Rucker reminds me of Jose Baez.

yes lots of JB here but I think this is worse. What amazes me is after these closings a poll was taken over at LN and it was a split with 31% guilty...how?

wow Rucker just called that shot a "marksman shot"...are you kidding me?

No, I feel the same. Rucker seemed to have been sweating quite a bit...his boss was sitting in the courtroom watching, and he wants a win. I have always thought that they over-charged.

I posted earlier about someone who was on LawandCrime Crime who was in the courtroom and his impression was the jury wasn't connecting to Rucker, but seemed very involved with Samuels.

But...we never know what the jury is really thinking.

it is one unbelievable statement after another....it is like he is putting on a big show and for me a big turn off...and I liked him in the beginning.

I liked Rucker's empassioned closing, found it very interesting and compelling! GUILTY!

Should we have VERDICT WATCH! on the title?

Wednesday, April 18th:
*Trial continues VERDICT WATCH - (Day 22) (@ 9am ET) - GA - Diane McIver (63) (Sept. 25, 2016) - Claud "Tex" Lee McIver III (74/now 76) arrested (12/14/16) charged (4/27/17) with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and 1 count of influencing witnesses and bribery (Judge dismissed Counts 6 & 7). Pled not guilty.
4/17/18 Update: Judge McBurney reconsiders lesser included charges and removes misdemeanor involuntary manslaughter as an option. Now involuntary manslaughter, a felony, is only lesser included option for jury. If convicted of that, faces up to 10 years in prison.
Jury started deliberation on 4/17/18 at 3:35pm ET. Approximately 1 1/2 hours of deliberations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay