Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State, defense provide final statements after 21 days in Tex McIver trial

"...The state was the first to speak, going over the previous points made throughout the trial adding that Tex must be found guilty in all four counts connected to Diane's death. Those included murder, aggravated assault, felony murder and the possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He also faces a fifth count in of witness influencing involving an exchange he had with family friend Dani Joe Carter...."

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...fter-21-days-in-tex-mciver-trial/85-540508882
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Petchenik@MPetchenikWSB
2m2 minutes ago
The judge has started the jury charge in the #TexMcIver trial.

7m7 minutes ago
Judge explaining to jury difference between murder and involuntary manslaughter. #TexMcIver.

2m2 minutes ago
Breaking News: Jury gets the case against #TexMcIver. I’m Live at 4 with the closing arguments.

4m4 minutes ago
Jurors 97, 106 and 108 are alternates in the #TexMcIver trial. They have to stay for deliberations.

Aungelique Proctor@aungeliquefox5
1m1 minute ago
The #TexMcIver jury has been sent back. Jury deliberations will start as soon as all the evidence gets to the jury room. @FOX5Atlanta

1m1 minute ago
Judge sent jury back at 3:20, but they can't officially start deliberating until they get all of the evidence sent back to them in the #TexMcIver trial.

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
1m1 minute ago
#TexMcIver - The jury is now deliberating. Predictions on how long?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the live feed: Looks like Samuels and Rucker are talking and laughing together...:)

2m2 minutes ago
The deputy just brought the #TexMcIver evidence back to jurors. Deliberations can now being.

Okay - that last post on Judge giving jury instructions was about 40 minutes ago.... is he still reading or have the jurors gone to deliberate??

TIA! I guess I'll find out in the morning - didn't realize it was so late here... :offtobed:

Dang - should have refreshed!

Thanks for the info YESorNO.

Well considering the Judge changed the misdeamnor to felony. I don't know - not guilty?

Natisha Lance@NatishaLance
3m3 minutes ago
Jury is now in deliberations in the Tex Mciver trial. Verdict watch officially began at 3:35 according to Prosecuting attorney Clint Rucker. #11alive

Now we wait- as the paint dries....:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Dang - should have refreshed!

Thanks for the info YESorNO.

Well considering the Judge changed the misdeamnor to felony. I don't know - not guilty?

I don't know either...:dunno:

2m2 minutes ago
Jurors have asked to see the gun and the charge document in the #TexMcIver delibs.

Veronica Waters@MissVWaters
1m1 minute ago
#TexMcIver jury has three requests: 11 copies of charge instructions (“WHAT?! You’re kidding me!” laughs Don Samuel.); can gun be unlocked for testing?; notecards, tape, paper clips. Judge, both sides say “Yes, yes, yes” @wsbradio

Aungelique Proctor@aungeliquefox5
1m1 minute ago
#TexMcIver Jury has 3 requests already. 1. 11 Copies of charge instructions, 2. The gun unlocked to be tested. 3. Adhesive tape, paper clips, & notecards. @FOX5Atlanta

DbAoASFX4AANs7I.jpg

Veronica Waters@MissVWaters
6m6 minutes ago
Scenes from the #TexMcIver trial courtroom after jurors went back. @wsbradio

DbAm23RUQAA9ZAA.jpg

DbAm23aU8AAt04_.jpg

DbAm23eV4AA5zBB.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law & Crime Network@LawCrimeNetwork
56s56 seconds ago
#TexMcIver - The judge will allow the gun to be unlocked so the jurors can test the trigger pull.

45s45 seconds ago
Judge is back on the stand in #TexMcIver. Waiting to hear what he has to say.

49s50 seconds ago
Judge just said the jurors want to leave at 5 today but are open to longer deliberation time for tomorrow and beyond. #TexMcIver.

Natisha Lance@NatishaLance
2m2 minutes ago
Jurors in Tex McIver murder trial say they can only deliberate until 5pm today. They also asked for a list of exhibits. #11Alive

Sounds like they may be in it for the long haul, but taking this responsibly...bet they were happy to finally get to discuss this very bizarre trial!

Bob Bianchi Linda Kenney Baden & Vincent Hill Talk Tex McIver on Law & Crime Network

[video=youtube;-5Eu-EuCUgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=-5Eu-EuCUgE[/video]

I haven't watched this yet.

Isn't that Linda Baden one of the defense lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial??? Her name sounds familiar. If so, I hated her and the whole defense team- liars all of them....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230