GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone else have trouble the Brunswick News Links? They keep locking me up.

I had some trouble also with the Brunswick links. I assumed they just didn't leave them out there very long.

Which links to the Brunswick news are you guys having trouble with?

How about associates of Byron Jimerson, the father of Chrissy's child? Her testimony sent him and his cohort to prison.

But wasnt that way back in 2005?

Did he just get out of prison?

imo

OB,

Yes it's been some time and that makes it less likely. Still, it could take some time to meet the right prison contacts to make this happen. I checked the GA dept of corrections link posted earlier in this thread and it seemed to indicate he could not be released until 2025. I'm not certain of this.

Gangs not being involved does not necessarily mean that drug dealers were not involved.

I agree!!!! You don't have to be in a gang to deal drugs or vice versa.

How about associates of Byron Jimerson, the father of Chrissy's child? Her testimony sent him and his cohort to prison.

IMO, I don't believe if he wanted to do this he would get someone to hurt his child. He could have waited until the child was not there. This is just my honest opinion though.

I agree!!!! You don't have to be in a gang to deal drugs or vice versa.

I just think more than one person had to have been involved. If not, it seems there should have been evidence to show someone attempted to overpower the murderer. And, why, other than drugs, would more than one person be involved?

OBE, do we have a link to this info?

Is Chrissy the one that had a armed robbery charge in 2005? I know someone linked that information yesterday and showed pictures of her and the two men that were also charged.

Sorry I don't have the link handy at the moment but it is somewhere on this thread, iirc.

imo

I wondered about this as well. The new boyfriend may not have sit too well with him either.

Whatever the reason I believe the killers went there for one , maybe two people and the rest were collateral damage (they got in the way).

This whole situation touches close to home for me because I have a sister who has very little income but takes in anyone who needs a place to stay. All of her adult sons live with her and one especially has some pretty shady friends and dealings. I pray for her.

I just think more than one person had to have been involved. If not, it seems there should have been evidence to show someone attempted to overpower the murderer. And, why, other than drugs, would more than one person be involved?

That is the thing though Trino. LE is releasing nothing about the crime scene.

I remember when the three Greone family were killed and Shasta and Dylan kidnapped most thought there had to be more than one person to contain that many people but sadly we found out that was not true.

I can see someone coming in with guns drawn and this family could have become compliant especially if they were told if they did what the perp asked no one would be killed. One was a woman in a wheelchair, one a small child and one a DS teenager and really was no threat to them. The media has reported that they were shot in the head so that means imo they had no way of fleeing or even trying to attack the perp.

So we don't even know if they were bound up and then shot. Like Duncan the perp could have made each one tie the other one up.

imo

Is Chrissy the one that had a armed robbery charge in 2005? I know someone linked that information yesterday and showed pictures of her and the two men that were also charged.

Sorry I don't have the link handy at the moment but it is somewhere on this thread, iirc.

imo

I remember seeing 3 pictures but it was of West, Toler Jr, and one of the girls (either Michelle or Chrissy). Is that the post you are thinking of?

All of them. Can't get them to open, and they lock up my computer.

Have you tried just going straight to the newspapers site? If you google it then click on their page their will be an archive link below the front story. Try it that way. I'm not sure why it's not letting you. I tried the older link that was posted and it didn't work but I tried the ones from today that I posted and it let me.

I remember seeing 3 pictures but it was of West, Toler Jr, and one of the girls (either Michelle or Chrissy). Is that the post you are thinking of?

The one I saw had the actual arrest warrant with it naming the defendants, iirc.

imo

I just noticed that Jimerson's accomplice, Shem Paul was not really given 30 years. He was sentenced to 10 years on each of three charges which are being served concurrently. He gets out in 2015.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back