GA - Ex-POTUS Donald Trump and others indicted, 13 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, Aug 2023 *4 guilty* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the news articles all say the jury selection starts tomorrow, 10/20 - but I looked again and the judge only has 10/23 for Chesebro jury selection to start....

I guess they do not look at the Judge's calendar schedule....

Remains to be seen if she knows how to be truthful lol. I don't trust any of these people as far as that goes.
IMO
I agree - I remain skeptical. But, they likely have testimony from her already and wouldn't go ahead with a plea deal unless her testimony was good. She can't go against her own testimony unless she is willing to commit perjury. I think I have that right. imo

jmo

"Some people say, 'Sir, she drinks Dr. Pepper' and everyone knows I drink Coke. I never met her, don't know her."

jmo

"Some PEOPLE say, 'SIR, she drinks Dr. Pepper' (SAD) and everyone knows I DRINK COKE. The most popular soft drink EVER for the MOST POPULAR president in AMERICAN history. I never met her, don't know her".

There, I fixed it for you.

Oh - I meant to ask - how much was the fine? I have not seen that in any article (yet). TIA! :) Got to keep my notes straight! ;)
... here we go: As part of the plea deal, Powell will receive six years probation, pay a $6,000 fine and $2,700 in restitution to the state of Georgia, as well as write a letter of apology to citizens of the state, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

She will plead guilty to six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties and has agreed to testify truthfully at future trials for her other co-defendants, potentially even Donald Trump.

... here we go: As part of the plea deal, Powell will receive six years probation, pay a $6,000 fine and $2,700 in restitution to the state of Georgia, as well as write a letter of apology to citizens of the state, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

She will plead guilty to six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties and has agreed to testify truthfully at future trials for her other co-defendants, potentially even Donald Trump.

So guessing the RICO charge got dismissed than.

and thanks for the info!

I get why they went with the plea, since the more ammunition the better, but agree with those who doubt SP's ability to testify truthfully to the time of day, let alone her beached Kraken plotting.

Isn't she also facing disbarment elsewhere?

Not sure any of this will matter to the armies of believers but good to see another addled domino toppling I guess.

Can't wait to hear how Powell gets torn apart on TRUTH social for taking a politically motivated plea.
He needs to tread lightly as far as Powell goes. She is now more than likely a witness in his trial, and it would be simply terrible (snort) (hahaha) if he used any intimidation/tampering language. ETA: I'm referring to possible sanctions for Former Guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member