GA - Ex-POTUS Donald Trump and others indicted, 13 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, Aug 2023 *4 guilty* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four guilty pleas already in this RICO case. So much for this being a political witch hunt. Looks like Fani Willis is doing her job well. Let's hope it leads all the way to the top and certain bosses are held legally accountable, for once, for their actions.

Last edited:
So many people bowing to the whims of one man's pathologies and narcissism. And it's still going on. Imo.

It's kind of incredible. I guess that's what happens when a large number of highly-ambitious, enormously-craven would-be alphas are pooled and then selected for various purposes by someone whose principal skill is identifying weaknesses in others that he can then exploit for his own gain.

Psychopathy, thy name is 45.

In reading her statement to the court, she sounds like a high schooler forced to apologize for coming home after curfew and blaming her new friends who don't live up to her usual standards.

imo

Yes, she's still lying, she blamed her crime on the other lawyers for misleading her, as if she didn't know all along it was all b.s.

It's the only reasonable thing to do. Those who are taking a plea deal are getting a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.
As much as I would love to see them all cool their jets in the pokey, I’d rather see the overcrowded jails and prisons be filled with violent offenders than dime bags and embezzlers. I mean, pot should be legal (Federally) anyway, moo!

If it weren’t for these for-profit prisons paying off police and judges and lawmakers to get new “customers”, there would be more room for despicable, but not violent criminals like these slimy SOBs.

*trips off soap box*

*skulks away*

It's kind of incredible. I guess that's what happens when a large number of highly-ambitious, enormously-craven would-be alphas are pooled and then selected for various purposes by someone whose principal skill is identifying weaknesses in others that he can then exploit for his own gain.

Psychopathy, thy name is 45.
So very Lord of the Flies.

But I love to watch them eat their own, not gonna lie.

Article says at least 6 more, so the link title above may have a typo. But 5, 6 they are flipping like pancakes.
Not the big guy, though:

"To be clear, there is no indication that prosecutors or Trump’s legal team are interested in discussing a plea deal. That’s largely because any hypothetical proposal would be completely on Willis’ terms and would require him to plead guilty to all the charges he faces, effectively taking the prospect of meaningful negotiations off the table, the source with knowledge of the DA’s strategy told CNN."

From same link as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member