GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m mildly amused and interested in the view count. It’s something I wouldn’t have known because the link above says not found. So please, please update periodically. Lol

The high view count doesn’t actually mean that people watched the 46 minute-long interview—or even part of it—as it only refers to the number of views the post got, meaning the number of users logged into X who simply saw the tweet on any platform, regardless of whether they follow Carlson.

X used to make the number of video views public, but appeared to get rid of that feature in May—and even then, it referred to the number of people who watched at least two seconds of a video with at least 50% of the video player in view, rather than the whole video.
That means it’s likely far fewer users actually watched Trump and Carlson’s video than the number that viewed the tweet.

The number of direct engagements with the post is significantly lower than the number of views, with 148,000 reposts and 536,800 likes as of 7:00 a.m. Thursday.

I just thought of this when I saw the empty Atlanta freeway and motorcade. (And Trump said they shouldn't have been brought back here for treatment; can't believe that was 9 years ago.)

I'd wear a Hazmat suit too, if I was anywhere near the Dumpster.

After landing in Atlanta, Trump was greeted by his new attorney, Steven Sadow, according to a pool report.

Trump was also joined by Susie Wiles, Walt Nauta, Steven Cheung and Jason Miller.

Trump plans to do a Newsmax interview after he's booked

The conservative network Newsmax is promoting, and Trump’s spokesman has confirmed, a conversation between the former president and host Greg Kelly following the former president’s booking tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541