GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After landing in Atlanta, Trump was greeted by his new attorney, Steven Sadow, according to a pool report.

Trump was also joined by Susie Wiles, Walt Nauta, Steven Cheung and Jason Miller.

Walt Nauta is a name we all now recognize.

jmo

Trump plans to do a Newsmax interview after he's booked

The conservative network Newsmax is promoting, and Trump’s spokesman has confirmed, a conversation between the former president and host Greg Kelly following the former president’s booking tonight.

Are they still in business? Thought they went the way of the Drudge Report.

CNN's coverage this evening reminds me of police chasing OJ Simpson and Al in the white Bronco.

Walt Nauta is a name we all now recognize.

jmo

Yes. And the others who greeted DT on his Atlanta arrival are (for those, like me, who are trying to keep up with all the players).

Susie Wiles - political consultant, senior advisor on his 2024 campaign
Steven Cheung - political advisor, DT's campaign spokesperson
Jason Miller - communications strategist, political advisor, DT's chief campaign spokesperson

Which I think represents that DT is concerned and angling to make his booking a campaign opportunity.

Must be he's NOT 6'3 or only 215 lbs!

You can see what 6'3", 215 looks like here:

Be sure to click "male" and "US/English."

Yes. And the others who greeted DT on his Atlanta arrival are (for those, like me, who are trying to keep up with all the players).

Susie Wiles - political consultant, senior advisor on his 2024 campaign
Steven Cheung - political advisor, DT's campaign spokesperson
Jason Miller - communications strategist, political advisor, DT's chief campaign spokesperson

Which I think represents that DT is concerned and angling to make his booking a campaign opportunity.
Which makes me think campaign donations are paying for this airplane trip and excessive motorcade.

jmo

You can see what 6'3", 215 looks like here:

Be sure to click "male" and "US/English."

There's no way he is 215 lbs realistically 275 with a girdle on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shananagains