GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And the others who greeted DT on his Atlanta arrival are (for those, like me, who are trying to keep up with all the players).

Susie Wiles - political consultant, senior advisor on his 2024 campaign
Steven Cheung - political advisor, DT's campaign spokesperson
Jason Miller - communications strategist, political advisor, DT's chief campaign spokesperson

Which I think represents that DT is concerned and angling to make his booking a campaign opportunity.
NBC News interrupted programing and carried it live with a full contingent of reporters so yes, it was a significant campaign opportunity.

JMO

Smith didn't ask that he be thrown in jail so it must not have been very aggressive in Smith's opinion. The article I read said Floyd "chest bumped" an FBI agent serving a subpoena. I'm also betting Smith is livid with Willis' political games.

JMO

An agent's affidavit filed in U.S. District Court says Floyd screamed, cursed and jabbed a finger in one FBI agent's face and twice chest-bumped the agent in a stairwell. It says Floyd backed down only when the second agent opened his suit coat to reveal his holstered gun.

An agent's affidavit filed in U.S. District Court says Floyd screamed, cursed and jabbed a finger in one FBI agent's face and twice chest-bumped the agent in a stairwell. It says Floyd backed down only when the second agent opened his suit coat to reveal his holstered gun.

It must not have been too upsetting to the agent or Smith would have wanted Floyd held without bail.

JMO

NBC News: The Fulton County Sheriff's office responded to a bomb threat at the Fulton County Courthouse, the sheriff tells @NBCNew. K-9 units and police are en route.
The Fulton County Sheriff's Office is investigating a bomb threat at the courthouse. This was not the location former President Trump appeared at to surrender to authorities.

bbm

He did speak.

There is a video here of his 2 minute talk at the airport.

Blah, blah ... I did nothing wrong .. blah, blah .. travesty .. blah .. must be able to challenge an election.

He is writing (speaking) his own narrative ... as always.

He wasn't charged with challenging an election. He was charged with racketeering and conspiracy.

I am sure his supporters will only hear that he was "challenging" the election, not that he was racketeering and conspiring to overthrow the chosen votes of the majority of Americans.

He wasn't charged with challenging an election. He was charged with racketeering and conspiracy.

I am sure his supporters will only hear that he was "challenging" the election, not that he was racketeering and conspiring to overthrow the chosen votes of the majority of Americans.
Snipped.

Worth repeating (though deaf ears don't hear):

Trump was not charged with challenging the election.

Trump was charged with attempting to overthrow the election.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member