GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This scowling mug shot, eyes hooded like a vulture scouting for prey, is a very sorry testament to how low Donald has fallen, and by extension, weakens us in the world’s view.

A common criminal was in charge of the great United States of America. Alleged criminal but with overwhelming evidence of crimes committed.

He is constitutionally incapable of accepting that he could lose at anything. Therefore he attempted to move heaven and earth to stay as president even though he did not win.

I hope justice is done here as Trump is just a citizen, same as me.

I remember Nixon resigning but at least he got out of the way and let the country move forward.

I take no pleasure in having a former President in this situation, but he brought it on himself.

Borrowing from his pitifully low-level vocabulary—-Sad!

IMO

"Former President Trump surrendered and was booked into jail Thursday on Georgia criminal charges relating to his alleged efforts to subvert 2020 election results.

Why it matters: It's Trump's fourth arrest this year as he navigates a packed courtroom calendar and his 2024 presidential campaign, and he made history as he became the first president, sitting or former, to have a mug shot taken."

Let me emphasize this part: It's Trump's fourth arrest this year

He's not an upstanding human and, legally, he's in a world of trouble.

Imo.

" Donald Trump's team had discussed the former president's mug shot prior to him taking it at the Fulton County jail Thursday evening, two sources familiar with the discussions told CNN.

Trump ultimately decided he wanted to appear "defiant" in the shot, and purposefully chose not to smile, the sources said. "

I think they tried to copy Winston Churchill's look.
BIG fail, bigly !
What a narcissist !

1692929125146.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads