GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Palin weighs in. I hate to give her space, but I think she speaks for many, so forewarned and all that.

“I think of those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two-tiered system of justice and I want to ask them, ‘What the heck? Do you want us to be in civil war?’ Because that’s what’s going to happen,” Palin said. “We’re not going to keep putting up with this. And Eric, I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We do need to rise up and take our country back.”

The Jolt: Mug shot merch? Trump cashes in on Fulton jail surrender

(Via AJC News)

T-shirt and mug with mugshot “Free with a $47 donation”. What a grifter.

The Jolt: Mug shot merch? Trump cashes in on Fulton jail surrender

(Via AJC News)

T-shirt and mug with mugshot “Free with a $47 donation”. What a grifter.
As he begs them at the bottom to "make it a recurring monthly ..."

Gotta love the pop-up "Wait don't go. We need you." you get when you exit without donating. LMTrumpOff

no business ethics courses? I am sure they had them.
Total BS about never hearing of a "mugshot" imo - of course he has heard of a mug shot lol - it has nothing to do with college courses. But if he wants to bring up his undergrad days at Wharton - I think I recall he refused to allow the school to access his transcripts/grades to share with the media. That pretty much tells you all you need to know. He prob barely made it out -. Hi real education was with Roy Cohn where he learned to hone his "con". JMO

Sure.

Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins

“I took a mug shot, which I’d never heard the words mug shot…They didn’t teach me that at the Wharton school of finance,” Trump says on Newsmax.

He should have consulted Kim Kardashian when it all blew up so she could explain the process to him then he wouldn't sound like a dinosaur who hasn’t learned anything in, what, 50 years.

Additionally she could have styled him better for his big “photo shoot” [I guess that’s what he thought it was] for a wide eyed innocent look a “who me?” instead of the “yeah, I did it who wants to fight me over it.”

all imo

They are not "protected".

Like social media posts and other forms of digital communication, text messages can be used as evidence in court and can be instrumental in the outcome of both criminal and civil cases.

In criminal cases, Buckfire says text messages are often used to show a person’s motive, intent to commit an alleged crime, or state of mind ahead of time.

One of the most valuable lessons Buckfire says he’s learned from practicing law is to be careful about how you communicate things. “What you put in writing will come back to haunt you,” he says.

How Your Texts Can Be Used As Evidence
Thanks @SouthAussie - FACTS really do matter. I know for me in my own life. it get exhausting to constantly have to reiterate the same facts - and oftentimes I just don't bother or just disengage. Its hard to combat all the diinformation out there - IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member