GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene shared this image with a superimposed Fulton County Sherriff’s Office logo on her X profile—also making it her profile picture—and urged other Trump supporters to share their “own MAGA mug shot.”

Rightwing political commentator and Turning Point USA chief creative officer Benny Johnson also did the same, writing: “I’m sorry Mom, they got me.”

Jim Hoft, the founder of the far-right outlet Gateway Pundit and Brandon Straka, a right-wing online campaigner also shared fake images of themselves.

One of the fake mug shots shared by Amy Kremer, the chair of the Women for America First group, apparently convinced her followers that she was among the list of indicted, forcing her to clarify that the image was “photoshopped” and she had not been indicted “for the time being.”

Possibly not during Trump's time at college. If so, it may not have been a required course. IIRC, the need for classes in business ethics wasn't discussed until the early 1980's, when new business types like Trump began causing so many problems.
He probably either (a) skipped, (b) slept through or (c) had someone sit in for him in class.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene shared this image with a superimposed Fulton County Sherriff’s Office logo on her X profile—also making it her profile picture—and urged other Trump supporters to share their “own MAGA mug shot.”

Rightwing political commentator and Turning Point USA chief creative officer Benny Johnson also did the same, writing: “I’m sorry Mom, they got me.”

Jim Hoft, the founder of the far-right outlet Gateway Pundit and Brandon Straka, a right-wing online campaigner also shared fake images of themselves.

One of the fake mug shots shared by Amy Kremer, the chair of the Women for America First group, apparently convinced her followers that she was among the list of indicted, forcing her to clarify that the image was “photoshopped” and she had not been indicted “for the time being.”
The Fact that election interference occured IMO ( video tape of that "nice lady" letting the repub operatives copy the software etc) should be a HUGE issue to everyone in this country. It's a serious solemn occassion. I find the constant mockery of these charges to be beyond sad. The repubs were the self professed party of law and order This is a DISGRACED EX President. There is no honor in corruption and law breaking. So embarrassing for America on the world stage. HIs staunchest supporters are the ones who will suffer the most if he gets another term - which by the way will be for his life imo.
ALL JMO

It's non-existent in the USA it seems.
Oh, it exists.

Separation of Church and State​

Question​

TJefferson_crop.jpg

Does the constitution specifically state that there is a separation of church and state?

Answer​

The United States Constitution does not state in so many words that there is a separation of church and state. The first part of the First Amendment to the Constitution states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” Therefore, it is more accurate to say that the Constitution promotes freedom of religion and prohibits the federal government from inhibiting its citizens’ ability to worship as they wish.

The problem many have--including me--is the timing of this indictment. It is obviously political. Willis announced the pending indictment the same week Biden announced he was running for re-election. Willis is also running for reelection.

The other problem many have--including me--is using the Defendant's own words as "evidence." There's this thing called the First Amendment that I value.

Trump and his supporters thought there were irregularities in 2020 that needed to be investigated. That's allowed. Trump's legal advisors thought delaying the certification was legal. Pence (a lawyer) nixed it. The "conspiracy" ended.

Hillary Clinton still questions the 2016 election. Stacey Abrams questioned the validity of her two runs for GA Governor. Nixon went all out in 1960. Challenging election results isn't unique or limited to Trump.

JMO

Morton led the charge. On November 11, just three days after the election, he announced proceedings to question the electoral results in Illinois, Texas and nine other states (Delaware, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and South Carolina). At one point, Morton claimed the RNC had received 35,000 letters and telegrams with anecdotal accounts of fraud.

Days later, Hall and Finch deputized staffers to carry out what the Associated Press dubbed “field checks” in eight contested states—essentially, poking around, seeing whether they could find suspiciously pro-Kennedy totals in any precincts. Democrats saw the project as troublemaking. Democratic National Committee Chair Henry L. Jackson called it “a fishing expedition on a grand scale.” Former President Harry Truman called the whispering campaign about rampant fraud “a lot of hooey” and said the Republicans were “just a bunch of poor losers.”

An early wire service report associated Nixon with the plans to contest the results. But soon after, he seemed to realize the damage such an association could cause him, and he publicly distanced himself from the challenges. The Republicans going forward with investigations were acting independently of him, he protested—even though they included all of his top aides. Not everyone believed the story. When, for example, Nixon told Ralph de Toledano, a conservative journalist and friend, that President Dwight Eisenhower was the one urging him to contest the election but that he was refusing to do so, Toledano blanched, knowing the opposite to be the case. “This was the first time,” Toledano later wrote, “I ever caught Nixon in a lie.”
"Hillary Clinton still questions the 2016 election. Stacey Abrams questioned the validity of her two runs for GA Governor. Nixon went all out in 1960. Challenging election results isn't unique or limited to Trump."

Your above statement is correct. The difference is LEGAL vs ILLEGAL. There are legal means to questioning an election.
Trump used those LEGAL methods and did not get his desired results so he then went to ILLEGAL methods. The others you mention used the LEGAL route and never resorted to the ILLEGAL route. This distinction has been pointed out many times so apologies if this sounds like a brokern record. ALL JUST IMO

Sarah Palin weighs in. I hate to give her space, but I think she speaks for many, so forewarned and all that.

“I think of those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two-tiered system of justice and I want to ask them, ‘What the heck? Do you want us to be in civil war?’ Because that’s what’s going to happen,” Palin said. “We’re not going to keep putting up with this. And Eric, I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We do need to rise up and take our country back.”

Oh, she of the compromised ethics? Really? She's just trying to make herself relevant again. Yawn.

Just like Manson’s girls!

Jana Ellis big happy smile in her mug shot.

Sidney Powell in her mug shot is just delighted to be part of the whole thing.

And because she is jealous of all their attention a big toothy grin in faux mug by wanna be indicted MTG.

If I were Jana Ellis I’d be mad at MTG for trying to be a glory grabber with her fakery wishing she were me the lawyer with a legitimate smiling mugshot.

all imo

And because she is jealous of all their attention a big toothy grin in faux mug by wanna be indicted MTG.

If I were Jana Ellis I’d be mad at MTG for trying to be a glory grabber with her fakery wishing she were me the lawyer with a legitimate smiling mugshot.

all imo
It was mentioned yesterday that MTJ had gone down to the jail for whatever reasons. Did Former Guy even acknowledge her?

Sycophants who are feeling whiny the media spotlight isn't on them today.

Sad.

all imo
Lol, she wishes she was being arrested. She wants so badly to be a martyr and a victim.

BREAKING | Illinois pastor Stephen Lee is last Trump defendant booked in Fulton

(Via AJC News)

Last one in and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads