GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for Randy Rainbow's rendition of "I'm So Indicted" to the Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited.

Singing....

I'm so indicted
and I just can't hide it
I'm about to be arraigned
And I think I like
I got my mug shot
It'll be a gold pot
I'm making money off my crime
And I'd like to thank you, thank you

I'm waiting for Randy Rainbow's rendition of "I'm So Indicted" to the Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited.

Singing....

I'm so indicted
and I just can't hide it
And I think I like
I got my mug shot
It'll be a gold pot
He did! It's at the end of the "Fani, Gurl" song.

Update on hearing for Harrison Floyd, the former director of Black Voices for Trump and the only one of the 19 defendants in the 2020 Georgia election case who doesn't have bond. It appears there's some confusion at the Superior and Magistrate courts over where he'll appear.

He was on calendars for both courts this morning. Both said they were erroneous entries. We've thought it's been referred to Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, who is handling the case. I am at home sick, so I don't have much else beyond that at this point.

Update on hearing for Harrison Floyd, the former director of Black Voices for Trump and the only one of the 19 defendants in the 2020 Georgia election case who doesn't have bond. It appears there's some confusion at the Superior and Magistrate courts over where he'll appear.

He was on calendars for both courts this morning. Both said they were erroneous entries. We've thought it's been referred to Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, who is handling the case. I am at home sick, so I don't have much else beyond that at this point.
Oh no, a court calendar snafu. Cue the conspiracy theories.

jmo

Singing....

I'm so indicted
and I just can't hide it
And I think I like
I got my mug shot
It'll be a gold pot
I'd like a version of The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

When the devil says, "I think I'm better than you,"

"The D.A. said, "my name's Fani and it might be a sin
But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret
'Cause I'm the best there's ever been"

jmo

The Jolt: Mug shot merch? Trump cashes in on Fulton jail surrender

(Via AJC News)

T-shirt and mug with mugshot “Free with a $47 donation”. What a grifter.

The former guy's organization should have to pay a royalty fee for the photo to the Fulton County Jail. (And then that money could be used to improve the notoriously bad conditions at the jail.)

Imo.

The former guy's organization should have to pay a royalty fee for the photo to the Fulton County Jail. (And then that money could be used to improve the notoriously bad conditions at the jail.)

Imo.
Actually, fund-raising in support of criminal justice issues would not be a bad idea, if any in that crowd are generous, care about criminal justice, and are willing to help.

Won't happen.

jmo

Good job and respect to Fani Willis and her office. All 19 charged people turned themselves in as required before the deadline. Now that step is complete and we move on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper