GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect.
Gonna hold you to that, Governor.

Summary for Lilibet: Back and forth motions. Apparently, McAfee is a newbie judge and it's caused a lot of confusion that he severed Chesebro the way he did. Willis requests the judge makes sure the defendants asking for a speedy trial understand the ramifications of their decision and would he at least set a severance schedule if the defendants won't be tried together. Trump's new attorney, Sadow, objects to trying all defendants together, the October trial date and infers criticism towards Willis for substituting her judgement for the court's while also telling the judge what the judge must have been thinking or what the judge has done. Jeffrey Clark files a motion objecting to October 23rd and goes further to claim any trial date is premature (he wants removal sorted first). - tweets by legal analyst Lisa Rubin

Last edited:

"His key fund has spent nearly all of the more than $150 million it raised, and is sitting on less than $4 million, according to the latest numbers available. He’s already dug into his fund for 2024 ads, and borrowed money to post bail in Georgia. And some of his allies are begging for donations, saying he won’t pony up"

I, for one, am shocked. SHOCKED. :eek:
(not really)

"His key fund has spent nearly all of the more than $150 million it raised, and is sitting on less than $4 million, according to the latest numbers available. He’s already dug into his fund for 2024 ads, and borrowed money to post bail in Georgia. And some of his allies are begging for donations, saying he won’t pony up"

I, for one, am shocked. SHOCKED. :eek:
(not really)
He knows his fans across the nation will gladly send in their hard-earned money, just like that have been doing. No reason for him to pay for anything himself when he can dupe others to do it. imo

jmo

Donald Trump pleads NOT GUILTY, waives arraignment in Fulton County, Georgia.

It's August 2023, and he refers to himself as I, President Donald Trump....

Yes, I know the title is used for former presidents, but, any honor from the title is no longer due after he tried to overthrow an election and stay in office after losing, imo.

His ego is bigger than his fake inauguration crowd size and bigger than his assets he lies about.

jmo

I get that he's got money on tap from donors but he's also spending it a lot faster than he can raise it. The $150 million he's spent was money he started amassing to fight the 2020 results.

While I'm thrilled Trump's low on cash I think it also makes him an even bigger threat - what's he willing to offer Saudi or Russia or China for much needed funds? JMO

I get that he's got money on tap from donors but he's also spending it a lot faster than he can raise it. The $150 million he's spent was money he started amassing to fight the 2020 results.

While I'm thrilled Trump's low on cash I think it also makes him an even bigger threat - what's he willing to offer Saudi or Russia or China for much needed funds? JMO
Excellent point.

:(

jmo

Someone is having a bad day.

For those without Twitter/X - Trump is having a complete meltdown on Truth Social today, maniacally making nearly 100 posts with several videos. In this clip, he is calling on GOP prosecutors around the country to start locking up Democrats to avenge him.

IMO

Oh dear. I fear he needs a doctor. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
And usually Trump having a meltdown means something big is happening behind the scenes. Could be someone newly cooperating; not able to settle to make civil & criminal cases go away; another target letter; fundraising depressed - could be anything really but he tends to go on a posting bender when something is happening he can't control or manipulate.

JMO

If you believe that one I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona for you!
Is there evidence that this MSM piece is fabricated? From the piece (which has been now been picked up by multiple news outlets):

With more than a year to go before the 2024 election, a constellation of conservative organizations is preparing for a possible second White House term for Donald Trump, recruiting thousands of Americans to come to Washington on a mission to dismantle the federal government and replace it with a vision closer to his own.

Led by the long-established Heritage Foundation think tank and fueled by former Trump administration officials, the far-reaching effort is essentially a government-in-waiting for the former president’s return — or any candidate who aligns with their ideals and can defeat President Joe Biden in 2024.

“We need to flood the zone with conservatives,” said Paul Dans, director of the 2025 Presidential Transition Project and a former Trump administration official who speaks with historical flourish about the undertaking. “This is a clarion call to come to Washington,” he said. “People need to lay down their tools, and step aside from their professional life and say, ‘This is my lifetime moment to serve.’”

“The president Day One will be a wrecking ball for the administrative state,” said Russ Vought, a former Trump administration official involved in the effort who is now president at the conservative Center for Renewing America.

And usually Trump having a meltdown means something big is happening behind the scenes. Could be someone newly cooperating; not able to settle to make civil & criminal cases go away; another target letter; fundraising depressed - could be anything really but he tends to go on a posting bender when something is happening he can't control or manipulate.

JMO
Exactly!
Hmmm... isn't the list of unindicted co-conspirers supposed to be out soon?
Plus the Eastman interview has to have raised his blood pressure.
Or, maybe he's just out of ketchup.
IMO

JMO
Could it be Kemp's announcement? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads