GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job and respect to Fani Willis and her office. All 19 charged people turned themselves in as required before the deadline. Now that step is complete and we move on to the next one.

True! A couple tried to defy her and found out that didn't work. She set a fair deadline and got it done.

I think one of the lessons we can learn from D.A. Willis is: show up prepared.

jmo

True! A couple tried to defy her and found out that didn't work. She set a fair deadline and got it done.

I think one of the lessons we can learn from D.A. Willis is: show up prepared.

jmo

And also, good job to Sheriff Labat and the others working at the jail during this absolute circus.

He promised mugshots and he delivered.

Actually, fund-raising in support of criminal justice issues would not be a bad idea, if any in that crowd are generous, care about criminal justice, and are willing to help.

Won't happen.
These types would only do something if they got the entire benefit out of it for themselves.

Helping others no way. That's not being a "winner"

/S

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly sold his signature Mar-a-Lago luxury estate in Florida, according to a Zillow listing which said the resort was purchased earlier this month.

The sale was reported on Aug. 4 just weeks before Trump surrendered himself to authorities on Thursday at the Fulton County jail in Georgia, where he was booked on 13 felony counts.

A report by The Daily Express mentions that Trump has not really sold the property, but simply transferred its ownership to an organization owned by his son Donald Trump Jr.

The listing, which was still available on Zillow’s website Friday morning, shows that a 5,061-square-foot residence at 1100 S Ocean Boulevard in Palm Beach was sold for $422 million.

According to the Zillow listing, the last time the property was sold was on April 6, 1995, which is the exact date when Trump turned the residence into the Mar-a-Lago Club. At the time, Zillow said the property was acquired for $12 million.

Attachments

• 7553CF49-AD2A-4028-89BB-CAC67840B5CB.jpeg
    7553CF49-AD2A-4028-89BB-CAC67840B5CB.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
sold for $422 million.

Is that a typo?

The zillow estimate is $24 million.

That's quite the price difference.

1692982178863.png

Oh wait...

Criminal enterprise all the time.

MOO.

I'm waiting for Randy Rainbow's rendition of "I'm So Indicted" to the Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited.

Singing....

I'm so indicted
and I just can't hide it
I'm about to be arraigned
And I think I like
I got my mug shot
It'll be a gold pot
I'm making money off my crime
And I'd like to thank you, thank you
That would be AWESOME! I'm so glad there's another Randy Rainbow fan here! LOVE him!

Some clarification:

However, sources close to the scion contacted by The Post Friday insisted that Trump Jr. had no role or knowledge of any such transaction.

“Mar-a-Lago has absolutely not been sold nor will it ever be,” the former president’s other adult son, Eric Trump, told The Post. “This rumor is categorically false.”

By midday Friday, all references to the Aug. 4 “sale” had vanished from the Zillow listing, and the property was listed as “Off Market.”

The website SunBiz — a brand name for Florida’s Division of Corporations where local businesses are required to register — indicates that the Palm Beach resort currently belongs to Mar-a-Lago Inc, whose owner and registered agent is Donald Trump Jr.

Annual reports filed through 2022 indicate the club was operated by the Trump Organization, which lists the younger Donald Trump as president, director, and chairman, among other titles. The last time Trump himself appeared as the Trump Org’s director on Mar-a-Lago’s annual report was 2016.

The confusion raises more questions about the former president’s finances as he seeks to win back the White House.

Is that a typo?

The zillow estimate is $24 million.

That's quite the price difference.

View attachment 442883

Oh wait...

Criminal enterprise all the time.

MOO.
RICO ... RICO ...

Now rolling his own kid into his RICO. What a swell guy.

My wishlist of charges not sought (yet) against Trump:
Incitement to insurrection
Wire fraud
Bank fraud
Tax evasion

I'll admit I'm greedy but if I can't have that, I can and will make do with Trump losing in '24 and spending the rest of his life fighting civil and criminal charges against him like a game of whackamole.

ETA: In news relevant to this thread, Cathy Latham has filed a removal motion claiming she, as a 'contigent elector' is a federal official. I predict she's gonna lose. Badly. And I gotta say - it's obscene, vulgar and perverse to my sensibilities that these people are claiming an official role to overturn an election.

Last edited:
RICO ... RICO ...

Now rolling his own kid into his RICO. What a swell guy.
It's sold but it's not sold, at one price but also another? Could it be Jr bought it from the defendant so it's not really "sold" as it's not buyer outside the family but was a sale simply to move money around?

I have no idea, tbh.

jmo

Last edited:
It's sold but it's not sold, at one price but also another? Could it be Jr bought it from the defendant so it's not really "sold" as it's not buyer outside the family but was a sale simple to move money around?

I have no idea, tbh.

jmo
I imagine he want's it out of his name to try to protect it in future law suits.

It's sold but it's not sold, at one price but also another? Could it be Jr bought it from the defendant so it's not really "sold" as it's not buyer outside the family but was a sale simple to move money around?

I have no idea, tbh.

jmo
I imagine a whole lot of attorneys are going to be all over this because it certainly looks a lil fraudy. If he did sign it over it could be construed as an attempt of hiding assets.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member