Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pages behind, but I have a sick feeling whenever a spouse says something along the lines of, "she was behaving erratically, recently." It rubs me the wrong way every time!
Yet, I haven't seen it stated anywhere that her friends felt like she had been acting odd or off.
I saw one of her missing signs posted on a stop sign @ Clark Creek Circle and Glade Rd. I wonder if this is the area where she was going on her getaway with a friend.
Moo

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Thanks for the photos Lisa. For some reason I was expecting a nicer exterior - the photos really help put the area into context for me.

Thanks for the photos Lisawl7tr! Haven't heard that there was a restaurant within the Inn before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courtesy Inn
From the Highway

92bdbda9b934ac44cd12326ead7b2f3e.jpg

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

Courtesy I.

Opened /No door on the side of the restaurant that is within (they share the parking lot)

000832f0f8eb799380529b9fc342a251.jpg

fc466c1969129a13c4a26cee5c4e01fb.jpg

Courtesy

A walkway between the inn and the closed restaurant

41a9007a97e2020f43697122b07bd46e.jpg

7dc76b6bf1a1f2a9789da9de858a3ff0.jpg

Thank you for the photos! That place looks creepy. If I came upon it randomly I would think it was closed and an abandoned property. No amount of desperation would make me decide to stay there. I would sleep in a rest stop or truck stop parking lot before checking into a place that looks like that.

Yet, I haven't seen it stated anywhere that her friends felt like she had been acting odd or off.

I haven't seen any friends make any sort of statement.

For those suspecting the husband's statements or lack thereof, think of it this way. Hypothetically, imagine if your spouse started drinking and making bad decisions, getting a DUI, even going as far as cheating on you. You're fed up with them. Would you really be crying to the cameras about how much you miss her? I certainly would not. I would do the same as he has and focus on how my child needs her mother. Not saying Heather did any of the above, but there's plenty of reasons why he could be responding the way he is.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Courtesy Inn
From the Highway

92bdbda9b934ac44cd12326ead7b2f3e.jpg

I lied The photo from the hwy blurred. This photo is from the side of the closed restaurant/open hiding hole. Just an empty field that appears to have been accessed by cars.
Thinking advertising to the interstate travelers.
Thank you for the photos! That place looks creepy. If I came upon it randomly I would think it was closed and an abandoned property. No amount of desperation would make me decide to stay there. I would sleep in a rest stop or truck stop parking lot before checking into a place that looks like that.

Who saw Heather leaving another friends house? Was she being followed??

....and 2 of my 3 sources(sources..ha) are rso but with different addies...so maybe visiting?!? dot dot dot

....and 2 of my 3 sources(sources..ha) are rso but with different addies...so maybe visiting?!? dot dot dot

Lisa, a, please tell me what this says and what it means. Sorry, I don't understand.

Do you mean the people you talked to at the hotel?

Lisa, a, please tell me what this says and what it means. Sorry, I don't understand.
I was curious about sex offenders at the courtesy inn address... It is kinda away from things IMHO. Well I spoke to 3 people on Sunday, 2 males and a female. The 2 males are registered sex offenders(rso) but they don't give the inn address. I think one may be a boyfriend of housekeeping because she lives there and the other a friend of one or both.
I guess I was a little shocked and it also shows the owner doesn't watch over who enters or leaves there...as it was stated earlier that he did. but now thinking I have had company at a hotel.
I don't know where I am going with this...just a little shocked and glad the female came walking out as I being looked at as an outsider and then I decided to get out and talk.
My husband said I need to get a concealed carried permit.

Yes but I just rechecked and only one is a registered sex offender! Yay!!

I was curious about sex offenders at the courtesy inn address... It is kinda away from things IMHO. Well I spoke to 3 people on Sunday, 2 males and a female. The 2 males are registered sex offenders(rso) but they don't give the inn address. I think one may be a boyfriend of housekeeping because she lives there and the other a friend of one or both.
I guess I was a little shocked and it also shows the owner doesn't watch over who enters or leaves there...as it was stated earlier that he did. but now thinking I have had company at a hotel.
I don't know where I am going with this...just a little shocked and glad the female came walking out as I being looked at as an outsider and then I decided to get out and talk.
My husband said I need to get a concealed carried permit.

Maybe you missed your calling as a PI? (It's never too late by the way.....!)

Thanks for scoping out the area for us.

My husband said I need to get a

. Thank you. Why don't they shut down this horrible place?

Maybe you missed your calling as a PI? (It's never too late by the way.....!)

Thanks for scoping out the area for us.
I think I did and I think it is. I am very happy being the crazy cat lady! ;)

. Thank you. Why don't they shut down this horrible place?
Like I said earlier "if" I was there I would not leave my room after dark! I missed getting a photo of where the rental was parked. Maybe ...next time.

OK here are the pics I tried to show you Annnddd.. my tablet froze!
55f1c35a25261f90cd05a2e7e479353b.jpg

The dumpster.
6f10f2adac7b14b50d7d8c0b1eeb7c1a.jpg

The motel is right next to the highway exit and there is a lake/pond on the other side. That's scary!
Courtesy Inn

2335 US-411, White, GA 30184
(770) 382-1122

https://g.co/kgs/xZ8jru
Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Since some stories were confusing, I made a timeline. Coming up in the next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper