Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the Have You Seen Heather Facebook page - the reward fund is now up to $4,000.

Also, they'll be in Adairsville today and tomorrow passing out fliers.

Isn't Adairsville in the opposite direction of Acworth in relationship to Cartersville?

Adairsville<---Cartersville---->Acworth ?

I was hoping they'd focus on Acworth since.

Perhaps they have info pointing them in that direction ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the Have You Seen Heather Facebook page - the reward fund is now up to $4,000.

Isn't Adairsville in the opposite direction of Acworth in relationship to Cartersville?

Adairsville is north of Cartersville.
Acworth is sorta southeast?
b2dfd9fda210a9b04413fc210682f131.jpg

She was not only charged with possession of Hydrocodone, buy also possession of a Schedule IV drug. As a former addict and someone familiar with prescription drugs, this was most likely a benzodiazepine. Very common to mix painkillers and benzos (xanax, klonopin, Valium, etc).

I and many others I know have acted erratic on benzos. Including being impulsive, easily angered, and irrational. That class of drugs don't just knock you out after you gain a tolerance to them. They also help increase the "nod" and the warm fuzzy feeling that opiates provide.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I wonder if they were for her or someone else?
I have taken xanax by a Dr's script for anxiety. I was told what I take is very low dose compared to the users without a script. I have read how much they enjoy it. I don't understand it knocks me out thus no anxiety. I can't imagine taken it and taking care of 3 young children.
Also sometimes pain meds knock me out and sometimes I am cleaning the entire house when I should be sleeping and recovering from surgery, etc...

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

I find it odd there haven't been any of these mysterious "friends" coming forward.

Either these friends aren't people you'd like to associate with and aren't so much friends, she was lying about where she was going, or her friends knew she was planning to leave and are covering for her.

I'm thinking her previous arrest plays a much bigger role in this than her family wants to admit. People who rarely use drugs rarely get caught with drugs. I doubt she was just taking them that particular day. I'd really like to know how she was arrested that day. From what I gather, she was pulled over for maybe running a traffic light (is this what caused the accident?), but I've never been searched after being pulled over or after being in an accident. Were the drugs out in plain view? Was she driving erratically? Seems she would have had a driving under the influence charge on there as well if that had been the case.

There is a fairly popular festival happening in Adairsvile starting today through Sunday, The Great Locomotive Chase, this might be the reason for handing out fliers there. Adairsville is where I work and would otherwise make little sense.

There is a fairly popular festival happening in Adairsvile starting today through Sunday, The Great Locomotive Chase, this might be the reason for handing out fliers there. Adairsville is where I work and would otherwise make little sense.

Ah, I see.

Anyone following the Bartow News 1 Facebook page?
Someone posted they have a photo of who she might have run off with. [emoji15]

The plot thickens. I knew there was more to this than just an unexplained disappearance. There's a lot going on in this woman's life and it's scary. Who knows what she's into and up to. I just hope that she can be found and helped if that's what's needed.

I find it odd there haven't been any of these mysterious "friends" coming forward.

Either these friends aren't people you'd like to associate with and aren't so much friends, she was lying about where she was going, or her friends knew she was planning to leave and are covering for her.

I'm thinking her previous arrest plays a much bigger role in this than her family wants to admit. People who rarely use drugs rarely get caught with drugs. I doubt she was just taking them that particular day. I'd really like to know how she was arrested that day. From what I gather, she was pulled over for maybe running a traffic light (is this what caused the accident?), but I've never been searched after being pulled over or after being in an accident. Were the drugs out in plain view? Was she driving erratically? Seems she would have had a driving under the influence charge on there as well if that had been the case.
A little info about Acworth PD... They don't play and the residents of this town know it! They want illegally obtained opiates off the streets! People show their appreciation by donating food, paying for their tab at restaraunts and sending in notes thanking them for keeping Acworth safe! They partner with the DEA in keeping drugs off our streets. I can't count the number of times I have seen what looks to be a routine traffic stop having the K9 unit searching a car. Young, old, man, woman, every race- Trunks unloaded on the side of the street, occupants sitting patiently on the curb.
If they suspect someone for anything they follow through.
Pills not properly labeled, possession of bottles with some one else's name, etc. During the process of asking for driver's license and proof of ins. they are looking for them! They look at the driver's eyes, if your pupils are dilated the size of saucers you better hope you just left an eye exam!!!
Acworth has 2 K9's. (I think)
Dagg and Uno.
Uno is a Belgian Malinois.
8a9c2479d33b15d809d580715537cda2.jpg

They post pictures everytime a citizen shows their appreciation to thank them on their facebook page!
Great department!!!
Makes me wish I lived in the city limits!
They also post security footage of anything suspicious like trespassing or shoplifters to obtain a name and question them.

https://www.facebook.com/Acworth-Police-Department-125989961574/

Ah, I see.

https://www.facebook.com/bartownews1/#
Odd how the person is commenting on fb about it and people are telling him to post it to the HYSH FB. Someone go there and tell him to send it to the police! :gaah:

A 50 plus year old man?

This video has Stefan saying Heather left Acworth - girls get together - on Sunday morning 9/18 and that police found the Jeep that evening.

There's more but my phone keeps freezing and I have to start video over.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bartow-county/mother-of-3-missing-more-than-a-week/451452242

I think there are some things he doesn't know or he is choosing not to share.

It seems whoever she was suppose to be with in Acworth and maybe more than one have been quiet. Maybe advised to by LE?? imho

Yep. That is just what I was thinking after you and others???

Ah, I see.

I wonder if this guy was at the hotel from Friday on...

A little info about Acworth PD... They don't play and the residents of this town know it! They want illegally obtained opiates off the streets! People show their appreciation by donating food, paying for their tab at restaraunts and sending in notes thanking them for keeping Acworth safe! They partner with the DEA in keeping drugs off our streets. I can't count the number of times I have seen what looks to be a routine traffic stop having the K9 unit searching a car. Young, old, man, woman, every race- Trunks unloaded on the side of the street, occupants sitting patiently on the curb.
If they suspect someone for anything they follow through.
Pills not properly labeled, possession of bottles with some one else's name, etc. During the process of asking for driver's license and proof of ins. they are looking for them! They look at the driver's eyes, if your pupils are dilated the size of saucers you better hope you just left an eye exam!!!
Acworth has 2 K9's. (I think)
Dagg and Uno.
Uno is a Belgian Malinois.
8a9c2479d33b15d809d580715537cda2.jpg

They post pictures everytime a citizen shows their appreciation to thank them on their facebook page!
Great department!!!
Makes me wish I lived in the city limits!
They also post security footage of anything suspicious like trespassing or shoplifters to obtain a name and question them.

https://www.facebook.com/Acworth-Police-Department-125989961574/
I have never been searched and i got pulled by Kennesaw and no ticket! I have seen Hiram being very helpful by pushing a car off the road that had broke down.
ETA...Now I have seen people in handcuffs doing the work rush hour. Almost like they were waiting for them to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper